Walk Loudly and Carry a Huge Stick.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-11-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Default Walk Loudly and Carry a Huge Stick.

Bob Woodward Corners Trump: Are You Prepared to Go to War With Mexico to Pay For Your Wall? | Mediaite

As if this usually works. Still seems like it is a "size" contest between Junior High age kids. Where's you 13 year old today? He is running for President of the United States!

Old 03-11-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

The real estate mogul — whose total delegate count now sits at 461 after Tuesday night — continued, “The reason they’re going to pay and the way they’ll pay is this: we have a trade deficit now with Mexico of $58 billion a year and the wall is going to cost $10 billion a year,”

Does anyone know how long it will take to build a wall that costs 10 billion a year? Yesterday I found out that RT 80 took 30 years to build. In thirty years most of us will be Latino anyway.
Aren't we going to need a lot of oil too? ooops I forgot. We're also going to take the oil. So that will be free too.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The real estate mogul — whose total delegate count now sits at 461 after Tuesday night — continued, “The reason they’re going to pay and the way they’ll pay is this: we have a trade deficit now with Mexico of $58 billion a year and the wall is going to cost $10 billion a year,”

Does anyone know how long it will take to build a wall that costs 10 billion a year? Yesterday I found out that RT 80 took 30 years to build. In thirty years most of us will be Latino anyway.
Aren't we going to need a lot of oil too? ooops I forgot. We're also going to take the oil. So that will be free too.
..........:blahblahbl ah:
Old 03-11-2016, 02:38 PM
n/a

Tags
running, today, works, year, huge, stick, carry, loudly, walk