The Wall

Old 08-25-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Default The Wall

2016 - Mexico is going to pay for the wall !!!

2017 - I will shut down the government until Congress pays for the wall

PT Barnum was right
Old 08-25-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

PT Barnum was right
And those on here who blindly choose to ignore his lies and con games simply ignore the truth....WHY is beyond me....

Actual transcript of phone conversation with Mexican President...

"...with contentious moments coming in his insistence that Mexico will eventually pay for a wall along with US southern border. Peña Nieto has insisted publicly his country will not pay for the wall's construction, but Trump demanded he cease making that claim.
"You cannot say that to the press," Trump said on the phone call. "The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances."

Transcript: Trump urged Mexican president to stop criticizing wall - CNNPolitics

Why do people still think he is for America.....he is IF he coincides with his goals and making him look good.

Why do folks simply deny the truth as confirmed and reconfirmed.

Transcripts Show How Contentious Trump’s Calls Were With Mexican and Australian Leaders - The New York Times
Old 08-25-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralway View Post

PT Barnum was right
In my meetings with now President Trump, the only Barnum quote he mentioned is..“The best kind of charity is to help those who are willing to help themselves.”

Thank Goodness that will be the type of administration we have for the next 8 years.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
In my meetings with now President Trump, the only Barnum quote he mentioned is..“The best kind of charity is to help those who are willing to help themselves.”

Thank Goodness that will be the type of administration we have for the next 8 years.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

PT Barnum was right

Not exactly what he said. As a matter of fact, he did not even use the word "Congress" in that statement. If you wish to argue semantics, go ahead but if you are going to quote him, use the exact words or tell everyone that you are paraphrasing his words.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not exactly what he said. As a matter of fact, he did not even use the word "Congress" in that statement. If you wish to argue semantics, go ahead but if you are going to quote him, use the exact words or tell everyone that you are paraphrasing his words.

I don't see quotation marks there - do you?
Old 08-25-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Barnum was right.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually it was much much worse what he said....

""If we have to close down our government, we're building that wall," Trump said at a rally in Arizona."

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/22/trum...rder-wall.html
Old 08-25-2017, 04:43 PM
n/a

...and at all of his campaign rallies, Trumpanzee said Mexico will pay for his wall. That was one of his big promises ... Mexico WILL pay for the wall!

The President of Mexico basically gave Trumpanzee the finger and said they will not pay.

Trumpanzee got elected and now wants the USA to pay a few TRILLION dollars for the wall. I would not be at all surprised if Trumpanzee has financial interests in the proposed building of the wall.

# not my president
#make America great - impeach Trump
#stupid Republicans
Old 08-25-2017, 04:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
And those on here who blindly choose to ignore his lies and con games simply ignore the truth....WHY is beyond me....

Actual transcript of phone conversation with Mexican President...

"...with contentious moments coming in his insistence that Mexico will eventually pay for a wall along with US southern border. Peña Nieto has insisted publicly his country will not pay for the wall's construction, but Trump demanded he cease making that claim.
"You cannot say that to the press," Trump said on the phone call. "The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances."

Transcript: Trump urged Mexican president to stop criticizing wall - CNNPolitics

Why do people still think he is for America.....he is IF he coincides with his goals and making him look good.

Why do folks simply deny the truth as confirmed and reconfirmed.

Transcripts Show How Contentious Trump’s Calls Were With Mexican and Australian Leaders - The New York Times
Straight from his own mouth...says it all.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't see quotation marks there - do you?
Maybe once the wall is built, Obama can come back with another "...you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."
Old 08-28-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe once the wall is built, Obama can come back with another "...you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."
That "wall" will never be built. The governors of all the border states don't want a wall, and the only people really enthusiastic about it show the rest of us that they've never visited the southern border, never been through a passport control, never owned a passport, and don't have the ability to look at a map.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
That "wall" will never be built. The governors of all the border states don't want a wall, and the only people really enthusiastic about it show the rest of us that they've never visited the southern border, never been through a passport control, never owned a passport, and don't have the ability to look at a map.
The border states have already been lost...America has already been lost. There's no stopping it...we're not having enough kids.

Tags
wall

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.