Wanted. A real President !!

Old 07-26-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Default Wanted. A real President !!

I have no President, you have no President and worse of all, America has no President.

I am livid that Trump would stand before 30,000 Boy Scouts and spew a speech filled with hate for Hillary Clinton and Obama. He tells these youngers, who were around 2 and 4 years old when Obama was first elected, that Obama has destroyed America and Clinton should have been sent to prison. these children are now about 10 to 12 years old and were lied to no less than five times during his speech. It would not have surprised me to see Trump mixing a batch of KoolAid as he ended his speech.. Afterall, he is the greatest President since Lincoln !!! Just ask him !!!
Old 07-26-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have no President, you have no President and worse of all, America has no President.

I am livid that Trump would stand before 30,000 Boy Scouts and spew a speech filled with hate for Hillary Clinton and Obama. He tells these youngers, who were around 2 and 4 years old when Obama was first elected, that Obama has destroyed America and Clinton should have been sent to prison. these children are now about 10 to 12 years old and were lied to no less than five times during his speech. It would not have surprised me to see Trump mixing a batch of KoolAid as he ended his speech.. Afterall, he is the greatest President since Lincoln !!! Just ask him !!!
I would say worst President since George Washington.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Default and yet.....

Every Trump supporter loves him, go figure!!!!!!!!
Why????, he has done nothing! Appointed one Supreme Court Judge and turned the world against us not to mention every American that loves this country. I just don't get it! Is it hard for them to say, Oops, I made a mistake???
Old 07-26-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

It's true...he did...America became 49% white on his watch...with his encouragement.

What were the lies...you can't just claim something...you have to show us.

BOTH sides serve koolaid.

Lincoln was the WORST president. He destroyed states rights to self determination and he saddled the country with the freed negros instead of sending them back. We COULD have been just like Norway or Sweden...white paradise...instead, we've become a minority majority and #25 in the world.

Quote:
Every Trump supporter loves him, go figure!!!!!!!!
Why????, he has done nothing! Appointed one Supreme Court Judge and turned the world against us not to mention every American that loves this country. I just don't get it! Is it hard for them to say, Oops, I made a mistake???
What about YOU when you elected Obama...did YOU say...oops we made a mistake? Because you did make a mistake. You would have made a mistake electing Hillary. Electing ANY D or R candidate is a mistake. They ARE owned...every one of them.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

Sometimes the truth hurts, kids can't be shielded from truth. Want them to turn out to be like Wackjob, who at 59 years old is not ready to start looking for work?

"I wish I were ready to start looking for work in the Villages area. Not just yet though. Busy busy bee."
Old 07-26-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Funny I see Trump on TV all the time. They say he is the President. You must be watching Fake News.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-26-2017, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
Funny I see Trump on TV all the time. They say he is the President. You must be watching Fake News.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How's he working out for you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-26-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's true...he did...America became 49% white on his watch...with his encouragement.

What were the lies...you can't just claim something...you have to show us.

BOTH sides serve koolaid.

Lincoln was the WORST president. He destroyed states rights to self determination and he saddled the country with the freed negros instead of sending them back. We COULD have been just like Norway or Sweden...white paradise...instead, we've become a minority majority and #25 in the world.

What about YOU when you elected Obama...did YOU say...oops we made a mistake? Because you did make a mistake. You would have made a mistake electing Hillary. Electing ANY D or R candidate is a mistake. They ARE owned...every one of them.
I voted for John Kaseck, so you can put that argument to rest!!!!! We had 18 options for President and THIS is what we got, Ugh!!!!!
Old 07-26-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

Voting for kaseck is like telling the world you are a moron.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Default Wanted. A real President !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
How's he working out for you ?

Since he was elected President it hasn't affected me one bit. I do feel relieved that a criminal was defeated. Trump is like any other politician. They are all self indulgent and only care about preserving their own power.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
Since he was elected President it hasn't affected me one bit. I do feel relieved that a criminal was defeated. Trump is like any other politician. They are all self indulgent and only care about preserving their own power.

As Americans he affects all of us, and not in a good way. I'm a patriot, I put my country ahead of any politician. He demands loyalty, he can kiss my ass.

Old 07-26-2017, 03:31 PM
n/a

All those trillions he put in our 401s, best economic outlook in decades. Illegals not coming.

I tell you it's horrible.
Old 07-26-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Another Trump Derangement Syndrome and the cure is to do an intervention and de-indoctrinate them as one does with all cultist like Scientologist

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-26-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another Trump Derangement Syndrome and the cure is to do an intervention and de-indoctrinate them as one does with all cultist like Scientologist

Personal Best Regards:
SO, you are happy with a President who cannot be trusted to tell the truth, is totally disrespected and not trusted by our allies, has passed basically nothing but fluff legislation, has created NOT ONE JOB, and in fact lost a large number he said he won, on a public stage is attacking every judicial agency in our country for the world to watch and see, has ZERO leadership qualities, is completely turning his back on all those who supported him (See Sessions as a prime example), has his own party questioning his sanity and leadership, cannot even get close to accomplishing anything he promised and it is HIS OWN PARTY BLOCKING HIM, despite your passing off the alt right radical thing about some kind of Trump Syndrome. He is the complete syndrome and his "enemies" need no help and do not have to raise a finger. A man who actually and this is so reprehensible, used boy scouts to shout and cheer deriding his opponent in an election that was 7 months ago, who continues to say the ongoing investigations were about HIM, when they are about our COUNTRY and not him unless he violated the law.

This it the man you say.....is subject to something...not sure which, but boy you are about the antithesis of a patriot or anything even close.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
SO, you are happy with a President who cannot be trusted to tell the truth, is totally disrespected and not trusted by our allies, has passed basically nothing but fluff legislation, has created NOT ONE JOB, and in fact lost a large number he said he won, on a public stage is attacking every judicial agency in our country for the world to watch and see, has ZERO leadership qualities, is completely turning his back on all those who supported him (See Sessions as a prime example), has his own party questioning his sanity and leadership, cannot even get close to accomplishing anything he promised and it is HIS OWN PARTY BLOCKING HIM, despite your passing off the alt right radical thing about some kind of Trump Syndrome. He is the complete syndrome and his "enemies" need no help and do not have to raise a finger. A man who actually and this is so reprehensible, used boy scouts to shout and cheer deriding his opponent in an election that was 7 months ago, who continues to say the ongoing investigations were about HIM, when they are about our COUNTRY and not him unless he violated the law.

This it the man you say.....is subject to something...not sure which, but boy you are about the antithesis of a patriot or anything even close.

You list the qualities his supporters admire. Don't try to figure it out. Stupid is as stupid does.

Tags
president, speech

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.