Wanted. A real President !!

Old 07-27-2017, 02:37 AM
n/a

True Democrat
Old 07-27-2017, 04:04 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]I have no President, you have no President and worse of all, America has no President.

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.........................dreams come true

keep wishing cricket

Personal Best Regards;
Old 07-27-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Come on President Trump did tell the First Lady of France she had a nice body. That must count for something, right?
Old 07-27-2017, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Come on President Trump did tell the First Lady of France she had a nice body. That must count for something, right?
He should have asked her if she wanted to stay in the Lincoln bedroom...
Old 07-27-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another Trump Derangement Syndrome and the cure is to do an intervention and de-indoctrinate them as one does with all cultist like Scientologist

Personal Best Regards:
I agree that all Trumpers need to be de-indocrinated.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
From what I've seen, better luck would be experienced...in squeezing blood out of a rock.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

I was willing to give him a pass, and see if he could possibly accomplish something good for the country. His political rally speech to the Boy Scouts was the last straw though. Talking that way to young men was just inexcusable. He should be setting an example, but the only thing they learned from him was how NOT to behave. Instead of talking about leadership and values, he goes on a bizarre rant about fake news and some weird stories about a cocktail party he went to in New York, while praising real estate developer Levitt, a segregationist. I think the Republican Senator from Maine was correct when she referred to him as crazy. He seems to be getting loonier and loonier every day.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I was willing to give him a pass, and see if he could possibly accomplish something good for the country. His political rally speech to the Boy Scouts was the last straw though. Talking that way to young men was just inexcusable. He should be setting an example, but the only thing they learned from him was how NOT to behave. Instead of talking about leadership and values, he goes on a bizarre rant about fake news and some weird stories about a cocktail party he went to in New York, while praising real estate developer Levitt, a segregationist. I think the Republican Senator from Maine was correct when she referred to him as crazy. He seems to be getting loonier and loonier every day.
I have a few friends in PA who voted for him and have tried to duck their head and count on policies but that Boy Scout speech simply overwhelmed them, and he has lost at least their support and they say..."not matter what"
Old 07-27-2017, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
You ALL need to be de-indoctrinated.

Government steals from us. It's what it does. Steals from us and gives to others. Ultimately...the wealthy and the corporations end up with ALL of it...as we hold the bill.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Default Wanted. A real President !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post

Levitt himself was not a segregationist. If he wanted to build his Levittown, Nassau County required him to put the racial deed restriction in. He wouldn't have been able to build the housing he did for the thousands of returning WWII vets without it. Levitt WAS NOT a segregationist. It was Nassau County, a County that still today is riddled with political corruption. Levitt was not the only builder in Nassau County that did this. My parents bought a Gibson house in 1950, in it the deed stated that my parents would not resell the house to blacks or Hispanics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Levitt himself was not a segregationist. If he wanted to build his Levittown, Nassau County required him to put the racial deed restriction in. He wouldn't have been able to build the housing he did for the thousands of returning WWII vets without it. Levitt WAS NOT a segregationist. It was Nassau County, a County that still today is riddled with political corruption. Levitt was not the only builder in Nassau County that did this. My parents bought a Gibson house in 1950, in it the deed stated that my parents would not resell the house to blacks or Hispanics.

Because back then...we knew the truth and we acted accordingly.

Which places are better? The black or the white? Back then...now...it's the same...the black places suck and the white ones don't. It's how it's ALWAYS been and how it will always be.

They are NOT us...we ARE different species. Our ancestors are NOT the same.

We would do well to do the same today. If you want to keep the villages, you MUST keep the minorities out. You MUST keep the villages affluent and white.

I'll bet you right now...an INSTANT way to raise property values, make a place prosperous, clean, and safe...evict the minorities and declare it minority free.

It's them...they are NOT us.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:40 PM
n/a

Default Wanted. A real President !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

Which places are better? The black or the white? Back then...now...it's the same...the black places suck and the white ones don't. It's how it's ALWAYS been and how it will always be.

We would do well to do the same today. If you want to keep the villages, you MUST keep the minorities out. You MUST keep the villages affluent and white.

I'll bet you right now...an INSTANT way to raise property values, make a place prosperous, clean, and safe...evict the minorities and declare it minority free.

That's the reason I moved to Osceola Hills. No nig's here.

Old 07-27-2017, 09:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

It's called gentrification.

Old 07-28-2017, 05:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's called gentrification.

And it works.

They can "bust" our neighborhoods...why can't we raze theirs? They just let it go to sh!t anyway.

I'd like to "gentrify" the entire planet.

Tags
president, speech

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.