Warning for Political Posters

Old 03-08-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Jon? I always thought you were a woman?

I hope you are not Danish, would hate to share any DNA with you.
Nasty little jibe.

Signed-- Jon Hoppensteadt or Taltarzac725.

Now affald goes back on Ignore List and I hope the Moderator is reading this Thread to see that this man has a great deal of animosity towards me and just about every post directed at me by him or her has a bad intent. I have no idea who affald is. That is the problem. If this person accepted responsibility for his or her posts that would be great. I would love for his neighbors to see what he/she really thinks about stuff.
Old 03-08-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Nasty little jibe.

I have no idea who affald is. That is the problem. If this person accepted responsibility for his or her posts that would be great. I would love for his neighbors to see what he/she really thinks about stuff.
And he had no idea who you were until you went and announced your name Jon.

You seem to have a compulsive desire to get your name on something. While that might suit you, it might not suit others. Imagine someone on here owns a retail or service type business, their opinion might alienate customers that do not share the same opinion. Let's make that more understandable for you...pretend you own a pet watching business, 75% of villagers are Republican and many of them own pets, how many potential customers would your anti Trump TMZ quality posts offend? Your business could suffer if they do not share your opinion. People do not need to sign thier real names to posts on here...I hope you can grasp that point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
And he had no idea who you were until you went and announced your name Jon.

You seem to have a compulsive desire to get your name on something. While that might suit you, it might not suit others. Imagine someone on here owns a retail or service type business, their opinion might alienate customers that do not share the same opinion. Let's make that more understandable for you...pretend you own a pet watching business, 75% of villagers are Republican and many of them own pets, how many potential customers would your anti Trump TMZ quality posts offend? Your business could suffer if they do not share your opinion. People do not need to sign thier real names to posts on here...I hope you can grasp that point.

You actually believe that? Any idiot can find my name just by Googling Taltarzac725.

And I have spoken to over one hundred rather nice Republicans here in the Villages who would not care about whom I voted for or much of anything else that is of a personal nature.

It is the rather hatred spreading posters who should fear having their real names made accessible to anyone who can Google. I mean the racists, women-hating, bile delivering, and usually extremely dishonest posters.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
You actually believe that? Any idiot can find my name just by Googling Taltarzac725.

And I have spoken to over one hundred rather nice Republicans here in the Villages who would not care about whom I voted for or much of anything else that is of a personal nature.

It is the rather hatred spreading posters who should fear having their real names made accessible to anyone who can Google. I mean the racists, women-hating, bile delivering, and usually extremely dishonest posters.
Dishonest and bile delivering are good adjectives.

I am not aware of any group of people so ....

......Devoid of what is actually happening in their country, and enchanted with web sites who deliberately withhold context and facts. and adverse to even discuss what is happening.

.....Unaware of WHO is lying to them and why.

.....visit this site for one purpose. Not discussion but the vilification of the USA and any selected groups that do not walk the line as they feel they should.

......hypocritical as to their feelings on honesty and character.

We had two of the worst candidates ever for our Presidency....two of the absolute worst, and in my heart, I think most know that....YET they still go their corners and instead of voicing desire for morals and honesty, they will defend one or the other...NEITHER CANDIDATE deserved to be a candidate for anything. We are digging a hole based on untruths and lying...we are are accepting of bizarre dishonest behavior, and that will come back to haunt us all....conservative, liberal, progressive, alt right....whatever. While dishonesty, etc might serve your immediate need it will being us down.

Then to come on any forum allowed for political discussion and use it NOT for that purpose but to disseminate hate for other americans, and now hearing it is even being taken to the main board is simply more than disappointing
Old 03-08-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps things might be different if he were not so stupid as to make personal attacks against Trump supporters and expect people not to say bad things back at him, all while telling every retarded detail of his life on totv and all over the Internet. Then if some innocuous remark is made that resembles his life he runs to the mod and plays the wackadoodle, I am a protected class card.

Stay the fu(k out of the political forum if you can't take the heat.

Keep your wackadoodle ass in the regular forum and start a million threads which are usually not responded too. You are the king of one post threads.

Are you proud your mommy is still going to "my child is a retard support group."

Don't throw stones when you are made of defective glass.
You are a perfect example of why the moderator had to post. No need for obscenity here.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's do it... Can't you ignore them?

This is a true BASTION of FREE SPEECH. Do NOT let it fall.

You know...if we had a "men only" forum...ALL this stupid bickering would stop. It's the women causing these problems.

Give us men our own forum...they have theirs. They would complain about us "polluting" "their area", their "safe space". Why should we allow their bickering to ruin our space?
moderator, this poster is one of the problems, gender is NOT the isdue!!!!!
Old 03-08-2017, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
One can only guess who this poster might be! The resident sexist!
We may need more than one guess.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2017, 06:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave View Post
You are a perfect example of why the moderator had to post. No need for obscenity here.
Your talking just this thread right? Because you certainly have had no problem using profanity on ocassion in the other threads - I just don't want you looking more hypocritical than you usually are...

Old 03-08-2017, 06:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

.....Unaware of WHO is lying to them and why.

.....visit this site for one purpose. Not discussion but the vilification of the USA and any selected groups that do not walk the line as they feel they should.
Well it appears you are the only one that knows a lie on here...

We would be happy to discuss things with you, but almost every post of yours is a book long...and you try to force us to read what you have decided we must read. You can't just copy and paste a couple sentences and then provide a link if we are interested in reading more...it is paragraph after paragraph followed up with paragraphs of old man jibberish...what man today says "I know in my heart"?

I think one candidate, Trump, was a dandy of a candidate (old man talk for you there). I liked his message of closing our borders, repealing Obammacare, and quit supporting the lazy. If you don't like that stuff, don't waste your vote again on an independent 4 years from now!

I do agree with your sentiment that disagreements in here have no place on the general forums.

Old 03-08-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well it appears you are the only one that knows a lie on here...

We would be happy to discuss things with you, but almost every post of yours is a book long...and you try to force us to read what you have decided we must read. You can't just copy and paste a couple sentences and then provide a link if we are interested in reading more...it is paragraph after paragraph followed up with paragraphs of old man jibberish...what man today says "I know in my heart"?

I think one candidate, Trump, was a dandy of a candidate. I liked his message of closing our borders, repealing Obammacare, and quit supporting the lazy. If you don't like that stuff, don't waste your vote again on an independent 4 years from now!

I do agree with your sentiment that disagreements in here have no place on the general forums.

Most of my posts are long. Reason is I read a number of articles, etc on any issue, and try to share with other posters. I force nobody to do anything, by the way..however,

As you also know, I check what people say and check their links. So many posters on here read the most bizarre website, with reputations, on both "sides" as fake and/or Russian backed. Nobody should, or should be allowed to utilize false, made up information.

What is the sense of any forum if the information being "shared" is flat out false ?

Nobody has to read my posts...but be assured those posts have been researched factually, and be assured I will call out thOne who lie, support lying. It is one thing to have different opinions....it is totally different to lie or promulgate lies.

Sorry if it bores you. I have tried hard to begin threads based on what is actually happening in the world which is what I expect.

It is frustrating to try to do that and be met with a name calling or people who find factual posting to be boring.

By the way, it takes time, reading and checking to see lies, except honestly on here. So many use sites like Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Zero Hedge or similar sites which are not only based on lies, they build on them

The President who loves these conspiracy theory sites is now on the defensive because of buying into one of those theories. If we REALLY want America to be great, it better be based on TRUTH
Old 03-08-2017, 07:05 PM
n/a

I guess you missed the simple sarcastic statement "it seems you are the only one that can tell a lie on here". Let me expand on that...I don't care how much reading you have done, that does not give you the power to decide what is the "truth", as your sources could be liers too. So no need to post paragraph after paragraph to make a point, is there...

Old 03-08-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Nasty little jibe.

Now affald goes back on Ignore List and I hope the Moderator is reading this Thread to see that this man has a great deal of animosity towards me and just about every post directed at me by him or her has a bad intent. I have no idea who affald is. That is the problem. If this person accepted responsibility for his or her posts that would be great. I would love for his neighbors to see what he/she really thinks about stuff.
5 times you threatened to put me on ignore, but you lied and suffered the consequences. Lol, not be gone.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Thank you, you now confirmed that your parents are Republicans, lol. Florida makes that information public .....lol

No wonder you are full of hate, 50, a virgin, living with parents that actually hate you.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Your talking just this thread right? Because you certainly have had no problem using profanity on ocassion in the other threads - I just don't want you looking more hypocritical than you usually are...

There was no obscenities in the post dimwittedave quoted.

What a fu(king ahole.... lol

Oops, now that was obscene . . Lol
Old 03-08-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess you missed the simple sarcastic statement "it seems you are the only one that can tell a lie on here". Let me expand on that...I don't care how much reading you have done, that does not give you the power to decide what is the "truth", as your sources could be liers too. So no need to post paragraph after paragraph to make a point, is there...

No, I understand what you said, but also checked to see who is making the charge,

When I see it is you...who, if I am correct never offers anything to substantiate any claim, then I know it is another troll posting.

Seriously, if I recognize lying, I give backup to insure it is not biased but based on multiple sources.

I realize that is a lot for you to comprehend, but it is simple. Don't lie, and if you recognize made up stuff which is easy on here, or people make statements, you KNOW is not true, then research and call them on it.

Your childish little barbs do not count as anything, and are very seldom if ever based on factual information, so not sure why you care.

Tags
forum, main, political, posters, threads

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.