Warning for Political Posters

Old 03-08-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

The design of the website fails to protect the screen name of the "guest" All you have to do is click on the green quote button, then scroll down and all of the names are listed with their posts. If the moderator could remove that feature then some degree of anonymity would be retained.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thank you, you now confirmed that your parents are Republicans, lol. Florida makes that information public .....lol

No wonder you are full of hate, 50, a virgin, living with parents that actually hate you.
You certainly qualify as a total, uninformed, immature, uncivilized, disrespectful, obscene person.

Are you happy that you have a reputation as you do ? Even though it is on a computer, you would think at some point...simple self respect might kick in.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
You certainly qualify as a total, uninformed, immature, uncivilized, disrespectful, obscene person.

Are you happy that you have a reputation as you do ? Even though it is on a computer, you would think at some point...simple self respect might kick in.
I hope that the Moderator is taking notes about posts by Affald. He is on my Ignore List which covers the Political Forum but that post sure looks like one of his vile personal attacks which has little connection with the facts.

You can also probably thank affald for this thread as he/she started attacking me on two other threads on the Regular Section-- one in movies and one on Just for Fun yesterday and this morning. The Moderator called him/her childish and I know 12 year olds with more maturity, decency, and class than affald when judging from his or her various slurs on me. I do not think I know this person but I would be ashamed to even acknowledge it.

Donald Trump sure set the tone though with his campaign and I hope he will be on his way out soon.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle 725 View Post
I hope that the Moderator is taking notes about posts by Affald. He is on my Ignore List which covers the Political Forum but that post sure looks like one of his vile personal attacks which has little connection with the facts.

You can also probably thank affald for this thread as he/she started attacking me on two other threads on the Regular Section-- one in movies and one on Just for Fun yesterday and this morning. The Moderator called him/her childish and I know 12 year olds with more maturity, decency, and class than affald when judging from his or her various slurs on me. I do not think I know this person but I would be ashamed to even acknowledge it.

Donald Trump sure set the tone though with his campaign and I hope he will be on his way out soon.
This is getting a little out of hand and definitely annoying, you are a 50 something year old man acting like a 12 year old child. Man Up!

Why are you relying on the moderator to take notes?

I mean really, why do you respond and put yourself in these situations...codependency and the human punching bag syndrome (due to an obvious lack of self confidence).

Trump had nothing to do with this. Trump has denounced violence and bigotry numerous times...you want Trump out for self serving reasons, I suspect it is because Trump wants the US to stop supporting the lazy.

You on the other hand have everything to do with this. Go back thru your catalogued posts and reflect on your weird comments that brought this attention to you...now decide if you want that attention because all you have to do is keep posting child like comments and I don't care if it is Affald, or any person like Affald, they will call you out for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2017, 09:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is getting a little out of hand and definitely annoying, you are a 50 something year old man acting like a 12 year old child. Man Up!

Why are you relying on the moderator to take notes?

I mean really, why do you respond and put yourself in these situations...codependency and the human punching bag syndrome (due to an obvious lack of self confidence).

Trump had nothing to do with this. Trump has denounced violence and bigotry numerous times...you want Trump out for self serving reasons, I suspect it is because Trump wants the US to stop supporting the lazy.

You on the other hand have everything to do with this. Go back thru your catalogued posts and reflect on your weird comments that brought this attention to you...now decide if you want that attention because all you have to do is keep posting child like comments and I don't care if it is Affald, or any person like Affald, they will call you out for it.

dirtbag again. He also had made repeated attacks on me. I am acting like the 12 year old? I post intelligent well researched posts. There is a small group on here who enjoy posting personal attacks on people often with little or no connection to the facts. These are meant to upset their targets and have little relevance to anything. That was Donald Trump's tactic in his campaign and even now with attacks on President Obama that have little evidence if any at all.

The Moderator should be doing his or her job and removing posters who make these kind of personal attacks especially if they are showing up on non Political Forum threads such as affald has been doing of late.

And there are limits to what should be even posted on the Political Board and affald has crossed that line IMHO with that statement that my parents hate me. That is way beyond decency, etiquette, proper social discourse or anything else. For anything moderated, that should be grounds to suspend his or her posting privileges indefinitely.

He/she should be off of Talk of the Villages permanently.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
One of the reasons the original political forum was discontinued was the spillover of acrimonious posts into main forum discussions. In the intervening months, there were numerous threads and posts asking for the return of the political forum. To concerns about political comments and attitudes entering main board discussions, many assured us that wouldn't happen. The use of "Guest" as the ID for all participants was an attempt to ward off spillover to the main section by keeping participants anonymous. Unfortunately, an app not supported by TOTV revealed posters actual ID increasing member on member hostility.

We are now seeing significant incidences of posters bringing their hostility toward other members into main board threads through direct responses and comments that may outwardly appear innocuous but are intended to antagonize. This must stop NOW.

The existence of the political forum and posting privileges may be at risk if this continues.

Thank you.

One would think that having an entire forum whereby a person could spew all the hatred/racism/bigotry/misogyny/etc. they want, without moderation, would be enough...without them being so obsessed that they feel compelled to drag their feces into the main forum.

On the other hand, people with no self-control are the core Trump supporters...so I guess it's really not all that surprising.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

You would think...but it's yet to happen.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you.

One would think that having an entire forum whereby a person could spew all the hatred/racism/bigotry/misogyny/etc. they want, without moderation, would be enough...without them being so obsessed that they feel compelled to drag their feces into the main forum.

On the other hand, people with no self-control are the core Trump supporters...so I guess it's really not all that surprising.
"Drag their feces...." Very well put.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Just in case they missed the attacks...

Attack one..

How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life) (TV Series 2013) - IMDb

Very funny intelligent show.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:42 PM
n/a

Two Attacks in joke forum...

One post...

The Villages Florida

Other post..

I know a 48 year old still living with his parents in the villages.
One day a friend asked, "Why aren't you married? Can't you find a woman who will be a good wife?"
He replied, "Actually, I've found many women I wanted to marry, but when I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like them."
His friend thinks for a moment and says, "I've got the perfect solution, just find a girl who's just like your mother."
A few months later they meet again and his friend says, "Did you find the perfect girl? Did your mother like her?"
With a frown on his face, he answers, "Yes, I found the perfect girl. She was just like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much."
The friend said, "Then what's the problem?"
He replied, "My father doesn't like her."
Old 03-08-2017, 10:47 PM
n/a

No reference was made on those posts to Tal or to wackadoodle, yet, he got the mod to delete them literally in seconds!

People complain of slow responses by the mods! He complained and they deleted in SECONDS.

He must have them on speed dial on a replica of the bat phone he keeps on the side of his batmobile bed.

Lol
Old 03-08-2017, 10:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affald
Just in case they missed the attacks...

Attack one..

How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life) (TV Series 2013) - IMDb

Very funny intelligent show.
So you’re proud that you have so little self-control, that you've instigated the first moderator post in the Political Forum (that I can recall)...and have put the entire forum at risk of being shut down?

That takes scumminess...to a whole new low.

Now where are those fake-Christians and self-appointed purveyors of "wholesomeness," RubiTHECon and Graceless to try and prove that they're not flaming hypocrites...that most know they are?

Hiding of course.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-08-2017, 11:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you’re proud that you have so little self-control, that you've instigated the first moderator post in the Political Forum (that I can recall)...and have put the entire forum at risk of being shut down?

That takes scumminess...to a whole different level.

Now where are those fake-Christians and self-appointed purveyors of "wholesomeness," RubiTHECon and Graceless to try and prove that they're not flaming hypocrites...that most know they are?

Hiding of course.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
These were very upsetting posts by affald on the regular section of Talk of the Villages mainly because of who was posting them and why. Trolling in other words by putting in posts he/she knew would anger me quite a bit or why would he/she be doing this?
I do not know this creep personally as far as I know.

And it took a while for them to disappear. The Moderator told affald to stop bullying me or he/she would have his privileges revoked. The Moderator also said that affald's posts were childish which they are.

I do hope people will complain about affald if he/she continues this kind of behavior on the regular boards. I do believe he/she hurts the image of the Villages with this kind of hate-- funny as it seems to some. It is hardly amusing if you are on the receiving end.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
These were very upsetting posts by affald on the regular section of Talk of the Villages mainly because of who was posting them and why. Trolling in other words by putting in posts he/she knew would anger me quite a bit or why would he/she be doing this?
I do not know this creep personally as far as I know.

And it took a while for them to disappear. The Moderator told affald to stop bullying me or he/she would have his privileges revoked. The Moderator also said that affald's posts were childish which they are.

I do hope people will complain about affald if he/she continues this kind of behavior on the regular boards. I do believe he/she hurts the image of the Villages with this kind of hate-- funny as it seems to some. It is hardly amusing if you are on the receiving end.
He (and a couple of others) have decided you are an easy mark, so they simply do what they have always done...try to bully others by being a TROLL.

Just keep in mind, that you're living in their heads rent free and they are expressing their own insecurities...in the only way they know how.

By simply continuing to post...YOU WIN.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your talking just this thread right? Because you certainly have had no problem using profanity on ocassion in the other threads - I just don't want you looking more hypocritical than you usually are...

Show the threads where I used profanity, you are a just like trump, make things up. And you are changing my post, the moderator should look into this and block you. Your doing whats called hacking.

Tags
forum, main, political, posters, threads

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.