watching lpga pga and WISHING Condoleezza Rice was potus

Old 07-02-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoredramarockface View Post
Really ? More please...the top Justice ethics person is a pretty big deal.
Yes, everything is a "pretty big deal" to you...drama queen!

You wasted your vote, Dopey Smurf for president. You should just shut up and accept what happens, being your that stupid.

Abby- your waiting your time debating with this guy, he is the only living testicular donor..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-02-2017, 06:57 PM
n/a

Colin Powell would be my choice, hands down.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The media is reporting what our President does and what he says.

They have never made anything up ever.

He knows what he is doing. He wants you and all his followers to listen to him and him alone. First step is isolate the media and try to convince you they lie, yet he can never ever ever prove anything at all.

He adores the conspiracy theories (see Alex Jones, National Enquirer, and any alt right conspiracy theory) and promotes these things. He is playing everyone but the consequences of his "game" are very serious.

I am not defending OBama in anyway, but this threat to our basic democracy is real.
And I am not defending Trump. The truth will be revealed in time and I certainly don't have a crystal ball to determine how this will all play out. But speaking about a threat to democracy - again, I would say that was already started when Obama became President.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really ? More please...the top Justice ethics person is a pretty big deal.
Yes, really, but I am not outing someone who revealed their story to me in confidence. This person was an insider who because of his strong ethical convictions could not continue on in his position.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, really, but I am not outing someone who revealed their story to me in confidence. This person was an insider who because of his strong ethical convictions could not continue on in his position.
Sorry...thought you were referring to someone like this gal who was the top ethics attorney in the entire Justice dept.

I don't doubt what you say at all.

We will need to agree on not caring for OBama, but disagree on the threat to our democracy, NOT POLICIES..need to make that clear that I am not speaking of policy differences, because many of what Trump has talked about I agree with, but my concern is the PRESIDENCY itself. I never recall OBama attacking, personally, the Justice department, Judges, all investigative departments, the firing of THREE JUSTICE DEPT FOLKS investigating HIM. And I really find offensive that he does this publicly and then complains that the media has the nerve to cover it.

We shall see
Old 07-02-2017, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
And I am not defending Trump. The truth will be revealed in time and I certainly don't have a crystal ball to determine how this will all play out. But speaking about a threat to democracy - again, I would say that was already started when Obama became President.
Just to be clear, I am not even speaking of the Russia investigation. That will take time, and despite his attempts to slow or stop it, I certainly have not proclaimed him guilty of anything. We, the public, will not know the "big stuff" until it's over.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry...thought you were referring to someone like this gal who was the top ethics attorney in the entire Justice dept.

I don't doubt what you say at all.

We will need to agree on not caring for OBama, but disagree on the threat to our democracy, NOT POLICIES..need to make that clear that I am not speaking of policy differences, because many of what Trump has talked about I agree with, but my concern is the PRESIDENCY itself. I never recall OBama attacking, personally, the Justice department, Judges, all investigative departments, the firing of THREE JUSTICE DEPT FOLKS investigating HIM. And I really find offensive that he does this publicly and then complains that the media has the nerve to cover it.

We shall see
No worries. Trump's personality alone can certainly stir up chaos - there's no doubt about that. It's just that sometimes I think he's crazy like a fox. I always felt Obama was sly like a snake. So not knowing for sure which one is worse, I have to agree with you and leave it at - we shall see.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Or John Kasick, or Colin Powell. I'm sure, that if given another choice we would not be looking at such incompetence right now. If "if's" were wishes, who would you choose?
Really? 2 out of 3 are black...you think ANOTHER black person is going to make everything all better? Has it EVER? Name me successful black run countries. Obama DOUBLED the debt...he ADDED $10 TRILLION...$30,000 for EVERY man woman and child. Almost $100,000 for EACH actual worker. You call that success?

Quote:
Condi Rice has been my pick ever since W's term ended. Unfortunately, she did not wish to run. What a shame as she would have been an excellent candidate. And then we could have gotten past all this "first" stuff in one shot and been proud. Her qualifications, intelligence, and temperament, collectively, are hard to beat. We can only hope she may reconsider in the future.
Really? You think a black woman is hard to beat? Millions of white men could run circles around her. The LAST thing we need is another minority "running" things.

Quote:
You say that, but I still think it had to be someone like Trump to break up the 3 ring circus that politics had become after Obama's reign. If you're going to go head to head with the likes of Obama and the Clinton's, you have to be ready and willing to get your hands dirty - real dirty. Hopefully we all learn from this and change in the future. For now, we have President Trump. I'm not happy with a lot of what I see on the surface, but he's a doer, and I like that. Regardless of what you and many of your cohorts say, I think he does love this country and wants to preserve what it stands for. We could not continue going down the path we were going economically or otherwise without fundamental changes that many in this country do not want to occur. We, as a country, are different and unique for a reason - I don't think I'm in the minority in saying that.
We MUST stop the Hispanic invasion...the Hispanic minority...or the country is LOST...forever.

We WERE different and unique...then we diversified and became just another country filled with worthless eater minorities.

Quote:
Yes, and I also know personally a government employee who resigned for the very same reason under Obama and Hillary's watch. I guess a big deal wasn't made about that. Maybe he went quietly, or maybe the media wasn't interested in reporting it. You've got to admit, the media is acting like a completely different animal than when Obama was President. You would have thought that he walked on water for goodness sake!
They HAD to do that...they had a n!@@3r in office...got to lie to make him look good...like they lie to make it seem so great when minorities get quotas.

Quote:
Colin Powell would be my choice, hands down.
You want ANOTHER stupid n!@@3r ruining things again?

Why?

Powell stood in front of the world and LIED about all the WMDs and crap Saddam supposedly had and was itching to use. It was ALL a load of BS to get everyone to agree on war.

Quote:
Maybe...but probably not.

The "threat to democracy" started LONG before Obama...it started when the two political parties started "stacking the deck" and ensuring that ONLY "their guy" would be "elected".

It is REALLY a "choice" when someone else decides which 2 you get to pick from?

Quote:
Just to be clear, I am not even speaking of the Russia investigation. That will take time, and despite his attempts to slow or stop it, I certainly have not proclaimed him guilty of anything. We, the public, will not know the "big stuff" until it's over.
The public will NEVER know "the big stuff".

Quote:
No worries. Trump's personality alone can certainly stir up chaos - there's no doubt about that. It's just that sometimes I think he's crazy like a fox. I always felt Obama was sly like a snake. So not knowing for sure which one is worse, I have to agree with you and leave it at - we shall see.
They are BOTH worse...worse for the taxpayers. They work for those who put them in power...Trump WILL be no different.

Tags
choice, rice, potus, condoleezza, wishing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.