Illegal Alien Abducts Woman

Old 03-28-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Default Illegal Alien Abducts Woman

Illegal Alien Attempts to Abduct Woman | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

"On March 22, Carrizo Springs Station Border Patrol agents responded to a call for assistance from the Dimmit County Sheriff’s Office, who had received a report of a woman walking along FM 1917 with her hands bound with rope. The woman explained that she had been providing food and water to a man behind her house for three days. Without warning, the man grabbed the woman, bound her feet and hands, and forced her into her car. When the man tried to start the vehicle, the woman was able to escape from his control."
After tracking the individual for some time with the use of Border Patrol and Dimmit County canines, they apprehended the suspect.

GOOD JOB! ...
Old 03-29-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

In America it's safe to assume the same act is committed by red blooded American citizens. Ask your local police department.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In America it's safe to assume the same act is committed by red blooded American citizens. Ask your local police department.
Probably committed by a lot more citizens than illegal aliens.
Old 03-29-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Probably committed by a lot more citizens than illegal aliens.
Black ones...brown ones...
Old 03-29-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Black ones...brown ones...
No stealing from Spill The Wine lyrics.

.....There was long one's, tall ones, short ones, brown ones
Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones......

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2017, 09:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcxr750 View Post
So you are suggesting we need more people that do illegal things?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2017, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
So you are suggesting we need more people that do illegal things?

No...tc is implying that white people commit as many crimes as dark people. That we should check with the local police and they'll tell us that whites commit as much crime as brown people...which they do NOT.

You go ask those police who commits the MOST crime...it's ALWAYS minorities.
Old 03-30-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Boy Baldwin
No...tc is implying that white people commit as many crimes as dark people. That we should check with the local police and they'll tell us that whites commit as much crime as brown people...which they do NOT.

You go ask those police who commits the MOST crime...it's ALWAYS minorities
Wrong again...it's 'The Poor' that commits the most crimes.

And it's lowlife scum like yourself, that have done their best...to keep minorities poor.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-30-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong again...it's 'The Poor' that commits the most crimes.

And it's lowlife scum like yourself, that have done their best...to keep minorities poor.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
And WHO do you think ARE the poor? The minorities. And they're poor BECAUSE of "what" they are...not quite us...not quite fully "human".

HALF of the blacks are below the poverty line...BECAUSE they're blacks. The blacks in the NBA and NFL sure aren't poor...because they're GOOD at sports and they're NOT good at anything else. Sports lets them utilized their "animal" nature. They come with brawn, not brains. It's just the way it is. We don't want them around because they are SO DIFFERENT than us...physically and mentally.

WHY ARE THEY POOR EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD? Why are they the BOTTOM socially EVERYWHERE in the world? Why are they the VIOLENT ones EVERYWHERE in the world? Why do they NEED help EVERYWHERE in the world.

Name me ONE successful black place...if you DO find even ONE...I'll match it with thousands, millions of successful white places. Here's an easy one...find me the black equivalent of the villages. Anywhere...any country. Blacks are at the bottom because they ARE the bottom, they ARE inferior to actual humans.

We are different species and the ONLY reason for the equality propaganda is to prevent the entire race from becoming slaves again. They are stupid, violent, and worthless. They will NEVER amount to anything...and they along with the other "semi-humans" are becoming the majority and destroying things as their numbers grow. They don't know how to improve things, only tear them down.

Do they ever "protest" proving how smart they are? No, they don't...they ALWAYS protest saying "we" re holding them back. Their own LACK of ability holds them back. HOW can whites have so much power over the other races if we're not truly superior?

Negro's ARE literally cavemen, 50,000 years behind...thrust into a modern society they are incapable of living in. THAT is WHY they are POOR. If you sent mongoloids into the world without help, someone watching over them, you'd get the SAME result as you do with blacks sent into the world without help and watching over.

I think you're smart enough to know that, so why the refusal to accept it?

If we admitted "officially" what they really were...they'd become America's untouchables...well they already are "unofficially"...and reduced to slave status. I know WHY we don't "officially" admit it...but here in private, among "equals", we should.
Old 03-30-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid(unt View Post

Actually it is you and your party that have kept them poor, by enslaving them with welfare. When you have 3 generations of a family living in public welfare and they have no reason to try and move on, your not helping them, you are holding them back!

I see Don's ready to stand on your neck again...run off like you always do...

Old 03-30-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Actually it is you and your party that have kept them poor, by enslaving them with welfare. When you have 3 generations of a family living in public welfare and they have no reason to try and move on, your not helping them, you are holding them back!

I see Don's ready to stand on your neck again...run off like you always do...

And I knew one of the other racist, lowlife scumbags...would soon chime in.

Thanks for proving me correct.

I have never run from the likes of you or Racist Boy Baldwin, I just know that interacting too much with lowlife racist scumbags...makes me want to take a shower afterwards.

Since I already enjoy a high level of personal hygiene...I prefer to limit my interaction.

That both of you (and so many others) subscribe to the belief that minorities (specifically blacks) are 'sub-human' ...is it any wonder why they have needed help leveling the playing field?

Dammit, now I need another shower...and I just had one an hour or so ago.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-30-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Stupid (unt - could you please be specific and explain how any of my words, that you quoted, are racist.

You are little more than reactionary with false claims of racism to anyone that disagrees with you on any subject...it is not like I said people who do not speak good English were undocumented...

Old 03-30-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

And I knew one of the other racist, lowlife scumbags...would soon chime in.

Thanks for proving me correct.

I have never run from the likes of you or Racist Boy Baldwin, I just know that interacting too much with lowlife racist scumbags...makes me want to take a shower afterwards.

Since I already enjoy a high level of personal hygiene...I prefer to limit my interaction.

That both of you (and so many others) subscribe to the belief that minorities (specifically blacks) are 'sub-human' ...is it any wonder why they have needed help leveling the playing field?

Dammit, now I need another shower...and I just had one an hour or so ago.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Prove it...PROVE us wrong.

You'd need the shower after socializing with your "peers" down on MLK Blvd any weekend night. You'd need the shower after walking through any of their neighborhoods.

WHY can't they keep the place clean? They have no jobs...WHY can't they organize and clean up? Why is it always some white people organizing other WHITE PEOPLE to clean the place up. Why don't blacks volunteer?

I have a lot of questions...how about answering them and not making it my fault.

Again, if white's have so much power over everyone else...what DOES that make us? Certainly NOT inferior...certainly NOT equal. You can say what you want...we built the technology and we're the boss...for now...until you get your way and tear it all down. If you only knew what you have sown.

It's the REASON they NEED an UNlevel playing field...if by merit only...they fail. Standards and quotas are the ONLY way they get in.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Prove it...PROVE us wrong.

You'd need the shower after socializing with your "peers" down on MLK Blvd any weekend night. You'd need the shower after walking through any of their neighborhoods.

WHY can't they keep the place clean? They have no jobs...WHY can't they organize and clean up? Why is it always some white people organizing other WHITE PEOPLE to clean the place up. Why don't blacks volunteer?

I have a lot of questions...how about answering them and not making it my fault.

Again, if white's have so much power over everyone else...what DOES that make us? Certainly NOT inferior...certainly NOT equal. You can say what you want...we built the technology and we're the boss...for now...until you get your way and tear it all down. If you only knew what you have sown.

It's the REASON they NEED an UNlevel playing field...if by merit only...they fail. Standards and quotas are the ONLY way they get in.
Think I will start copying and pasting some of this racist garbage on Facebook so that we can get more people commenting on here. Especially some African Americans.

My sister-in-law is from Jamaica by the way and served in the US Navy as support staff for the Navy SEALS. She is what most people would call black as are her two sons.

He at six years old pointed at his skin while talking to me and told me "This is only skin deep". He had more wisdom at six than some people on TOTV Political Forum have at 86.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Think I will start copying and pasting some of this racist garbage on Facebook so that we can get more people commenting on here. Especially some African Americans.
Good idea...Be sure to include your street address in case they want to stop by and thank you!

Tags
county, woman, abducts, alien, illegal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.