We Don't CARE!

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-30-2017, 02:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The real truth is that educational institutes do not educate kids they indoctrinate them into the social justice warrior agenda which includes white hate, socialism, secularism, homosexuality as normal and parents are allowing this to occur. It is being reinforced in the movies, television kids watch and readings they accomplish all of this with linguistic constructivisms (ie the narratives they write or more precisely re-write)

Personal Best Regards:
Well, that's your answer. We thank you for explaining the entire issue and the reasons for it. (I wonder if Mr. Homophobicignorant got the sarcasm).
  #17  
Old 03-30-2017, 04:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Dear Fellow Posters:

Here is a perfect example of the typical progressive one word argument.

Here is an example that explains the difference between cognitive empathy and emotional empathy, the latter exercised by progressives and causing them to over react.

Here is an example of progressives believing they hold the moral high ground

Here is an example of a progressive whose only deduction for someone disagreeing with the behavior of someone with a sexual disorder is that they are prejudice, bias, etc.

Personal Best Regards:
Actually, here is the perfect example of a weasel trying to deflect...from being accurately described.

Sucks to be you.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
  #18  
Old 03-30-2017, 06:12 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Actually, here is the perfect example of a weasel trying to deflect...from being accurately described.

Sucks to be you.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I know now why Rubicon makes you upset. Rubicon is a nice man and a gentleman. He has a lot of traditional beliefs that many people do. There was really no reason to call him sissy names.
  #19  
Old 03-30-2017, 06:33 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
I know now why Rubicon makes you upset. Rubicon is a nice man and a gentleman. He has a lot of traditional beliefs that many people do. There was really no reason to call him sissy names.
Go away...liar.

First you defended him a while back by saying that he dresses nicely, then a short time later...you claimed to have never met him.

The fact that you can't seem to tell the truth either (are you sure you don't want to change any comments in your photo album? ).....perfectly explains why you love Chump so much.

And RubiTHECon doesn't "upset" me in the least.

He, like you, are simply insignificant pi$$ants...who make me laugh.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
  #20  
Old 03-30-2017, 10:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
The path to the abyss is the Hispanic majority that will be here within 30 years...


The Villages Florida

Like this guy ?
  #21  
Old 03-31-2017, 05:45 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Villages Florida

Like this guy ?
No...like these...

The Villages Florida
  #22  
Old 03-31-2017, 07:28 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKY
Go away...liar.

First you defended him a while back by saying that he dresses nicely, then a short time later...you claimed to have never met him.

The fact that you can't seem to tell the truth either (are you sure you don't want to change any comments in your photo album? ).....perfectly explains why you love Chump so much.

And RubiTHECon doesn't "upset" me in the least.

He, like you, are simply insignificant pi$$ants...who make me laugh.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I almost feel sorry for you. You are such an unhappy and miserable person. Rubi's decency really bothers you. He really brings out the worst in you, or does he? Perhaps you are always this miserable.
  #23  
Old 03-31-2017, 09:53 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The real truth is that educational institutes do not educate kids they indoctrinate them into the social justice warrior agenda which includes white hate, socialism, secularism, homosexuality as normal and parents are allowing this to occur. It is being reinforced in the movies, television kids watch and readings they accomplish all of this with linguistic constructivisms (ie the narratives they write or more precisely re-write)

Personal Best Regards:
The kids of today that you say are being indoctrinated are the offspring of OUR generation. It is OUR kids who are doing the indoctrination into the social justice agenda of white hate, socialism, secularism, and homosexuality as normal. The parents who are allowing their children to watch the movies, play the video games, watching the television are OUR children.

Did OUR children get this upbringing from us (you), Rubicon? Or did they rebel against the upbringing from you?
  #24  
Old 03-31-2017, 10:29 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I do care that people in this nation seem to have lost the will to stick to their convictions.

What these politicians did in this situation is the sole reason this nation is in decline. A man's word use to be his bond. We have lived so long with weak knee politician, leaders ,etc we expect nothing less than surrender.

And apparently we don't care for the people who are affected by this insanity. Allowing one entrance to such a private area based on self-identity is sure insanity. Do parents really their little girl/boy witness to a man/woman using the same bathroom?

Do parents really want their son/daughter who are confused about their gender to be placated rather than treated?

This nation has lost its moral compass and such a breach is leading us down the path to the abyss

Personal Best Regards:
Stick to their convictions hah! unless it costs you revenue and in a basketball crazed state the opportunity to host championship events

The financial hits have ranged from scuttled plans for a PayPal facility, which would have added an estimated $2.66 billion to the state's economy, to a canceled Ringo Starr concert, depriving a town's amphitheater of about $33,000 in revenue.

The NCAA, indicated the state won't be considered for any championship events between 2018 to 2022 unless it changes the law. And the the NBA, pulled the 2017 All-Star game out of Charlotte.

My guess is that losing Ringo Starr was not a big deal, but the NCAA threat did the deed.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
 

Tags
care

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 AM.