Fourth Circuit Punishes The American Electorate

Old 05-30-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Default Fourth Circuit Punishes The American Electorate

"The Fourth US Circuit of Appeals ( in International Refugee Assistant Project v Trump) defies supreme Court precedent and engages in policy that the Constitution plainly reserves to the president and Congress ............

The controlling case is Kleindienst v Mandel (1972) .........
The Supreme Court concluded from that case
1) aliens have no constitutional right to enter the US
2) Americans have no Constitutional right to demand entry for aliens
3) the decision to deny admission to an alien must be upheld f it is based on a facially legitimate and bona fide reason.

The Supreme Court reaffirmed Mandel with Fiallo v BELL (1977) and Kerry v Din (2015)

David Rivkin, Jr, & Lee Casey practice Appellate and Adminstrative Law In Washington DC.

The authors conclude the Judges for the Fourth Circuit
are engaged in the judicial equivalent of "the resistance"

P.S. To the radical left its resistance but to the majority of the nation it is the garden variety obstruction

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-30-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"The Fourth US Circuit of Appeals ( in International Refugee Assistant Project v Trump) defies supreme Court precedent and engages in policy that the Constitution plainly reserves to the president and Congress ............

The controlling case is Kleindienst v Mandel (1972) .........
The Supreme Court concluded from that case
1) aliens have no constitutional right to enter the US
2) Americans have no Constitutional right to demand entry for aliens
3) the decision to deny admission to an alien must be upheld f it is based on a facially legitimate and bona fide reason.

The Supreme Court reaffirmed Mandel with Fiallo v BELL (1977) and Kerry v Din (2015)

David Rivkin, Jr, & Lee Casey practice Appellate and Adminstrative Law In Washington DC.

The authors conclude the Judges for the Fourth Circuit
are engaged in the judicial equivalent of "the resistance"

P.S. To the radical left its resistance but to the majority of the nation it is the garden variety obstruction

Personal Best Regards:
Please supply the website from which you plagiarized this time ?

Thank you
Old 05-30-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Rubicon - Putting quotation marks at the beginning and ending of your post does not do anything for your veracity. It merely shows you copied from somewhere BUT you also have to show the source of the quotation.

You would not have made it through any college courses for which a term paper was required with that sloppy style.
Old 05-30-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Judiciary and progressive political leaders are playing politics and exposing American citizens to serious security and safety breaches.

Trump is right to ask for a temporary travel ban.

Trump was also right concerning his comments on Sweden which progressive quickly dismissed out of hand as nonsense. Really!

96% of Moroccan ‘Child Immigrants’ to Sweden are Adult Men
By Onan Coca May 29, 2017 Constitution)

Sweden can’t seem to get out of their own way when it comes to the government narrative on Muslim migrants and refugees.

While the people of Sweden clamor for change, beg their politicians to tighten border security, and pray for relief from the floods of migrants constantly pouring across their borders, the Swedish politicians continue to sit ensconced in their Ivory Towers protected from the carnage in the streets below.

Over the last few months there have been many different reports from the Northern European nation, proving that Sweden is struggling to find a way to deal with a spike in crime and poverty that they’ve allowed through their reckless immigration policies. Sweden was once a peaceful land with a very low crime rate – now it suffers the ignominy of being the world’s “rape capital.” Sweden is also the Western world’s leader in … “grenade attacks.” Did you even know that was a thing? Well, Sweden had 27 grenade attacks in 2016, and they’ve already had a bunch of them in 2017 as well.The point is that Sweden is suffering and their current liberal government is pretending that nothing is wrong, and everything is as it should be… but it’s not.

The latest evidence of the massive problems that Sweden is creating for itself is just now being reported in Sweden’s major news outlets.

A recent study of incoming migrants from Morocco found that a full 96% of them lied to the government about their age, telling the government that they were “children’ when in fact, they were adult men......

Read it and weep.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-30-2017, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please supply the website from which you plagiarized this time ?

Thank you
Quote:
Rubicon - Putting quotation marks at the beginning and ending of your post does not do anything for your veracity. It merely shows you copied from somewhere BUT you also have to show the source of the quotation.

You would not have made it through any college courses for which a term paper was required with that sloppy style.

NAILED IT!

In all honesty though, I'm coming to believe that in spite of his desperate attempts at fooling people into believing that he is some type of intellectual...he doesn't even know how to do something as simple as linking to a site.
Old 05-30-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
NAILED IT!

In all honesty though, I'm coming to believe that in spite of his desperate attempts at fooling people into believing that he is some type of intellectual...he doesn't even know how to do something as simple as linking to a site.
If you yourself want to see where something came from...if you think it's been copied word for word...simply (in Firefox) highlight the phrase, right click and choose "search google for..." It really does work well...it will show you all the web sites that contain that exact phrase. I "quote" passages I've grabbed so that you can go see where it came from yourself.

"I'll show you how well it works"

"I'll show you how well it works" - Google Search

I'll link the first time I bring something up...after that...you're supposed to remember...or you can search yourself.
Old 05-30-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Boy Baldwin
If you yourself want to see where something came from...if you think it's been copied word for word...simply (in Firefox) highlight the phrase, right click and choose "search google for..." It really does work well...it will show you all the web sites that contain that exact phrase. I "quote" passages I've grabbed so that you can go see where it came from yourself.

"I'll show you how well it works"

"I'll show you how well it works" - Google Search

I'll link the first time I bring something up...after that...you're supposed to remember...or you can search yourself.
I am perfectly aware of how to find his plagiarisms.

How do you think it is so easy to prove...that he's never had an original thought?
Old 05-30-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

RUBICON is using, or plagiarizing a site called CONSTITUTION.COM. It appears to be extremely hard right wing, in fact I found this as one assessment...

"Notes: The Constitution is an online political news and opinion source. The Constitution has over the top right wing bias and is not very factual. There are questionable undertones regarding race relations with a strong nationalistic view. Requires fact checking."

This comes from a dubious site, to me anyway, but it seems to be accurate in at least most cases. That website where this assessment comes from is mediabiasfactcheck.com.

It is difficult to track down a lot on websites like this but if you visit it, you will find a very very hard right extreme website.

The US Constitution

One look at the home page of this site and you know you are in alt right territory for sure.

The author.....Onan Coca

Onan is the Editor-in-Chief at Romulus Marketing. He's also the managing editor at Eaglerising.com, Constitution.com and the managing partner at iPatriot.com. Onan is a graduate of Liberty University (2003) and earned his M.Ed. at Western Governors University in 2012. Onan lives in Atlanta with his wife and their three wonderful children. You can find his writing all over the web.

You can find his writings at sites like LibertyAlliance...EagleRising...FreedomOutpost, and others but you get the picture.....this is not a mainstream center site nor are their writers.....EXTREME is the word I have heard and seen in speaking of these sites.

I did try to examine the actual content of the writings and that is tough actually from these extreme websites because they traditionally use very old studies or do the studies them selves but most are simply headline kind of things with no wheels or they would get more traction.

The constitution.com website is the only place this information can be found.

So, I thought why not look into immigration in Sweden. If you recall, our President sort of came down hard on Sweden in one of his early morning twitter rants. I offer this as a continuation and reaction to his tweets on Sweden. I offer this little snippet...as always Trump based his criticism on nothing much more than a video he saw...

"this is the crux of the debate. How real are the problems in Sweden? Are they worse than anywhere else (say, the US)? Were they caused by immigrants and refugees?

The documentary that Trump watched brief clips from is deliberately incendiary.

They continue to give the REAL facts and this link gives great detail on what is happening in Sweden and it surely has nothing about that Rubicon posted study from 2013 where Morocaans were lying about age and sex. Not perfect but not Trumpese...

The Swedish migrant crime story that Donald Trump didn't tell

Then thought would add this link which is a more current look at Sweden....

Swedish immigration is not out of control – it’s actually getting more restrictive | The Independent

Bottom line....Rubicon plagiarized an extreme website on the list of Alt right sites and certainly not main stream by any stretch of any imagination.

The links between writer and websites take you to the extreme right wing.....the die hard Tea Party folks for example.

The facts presented are WAY WAY WAY over stated and basically after reading other links, simply not true.

When people do this...plagiarize....then just run away from any discussion, they act as TROLLS..."troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Would love to discuss anything with Rubicon but he needs to leave the alt right extreme reading, most of which you can read on the Russian sites...that is where he got his recent goings about Obama wiretapping everyone...they were pushing that hard.

And he has to get his feet on the ground and face reality...he is extreme in his thinking...not even close to center, so those he hates so much and blames so much are closer to center than he could ever be
Old 05-30-2017, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am perfectly aware of how to find his plagiarisms.

How do you think it is so easy to prove...that he's never had an original thought?
BIGPOPPA has the thought but the thought no original because berry many of the people have the thought before meself. You are not a good personal. Hard to understand yo use the big words but you no say no thing. My thought you a foreigner person four sure.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
RUBICON is using, or plagiarizing a site called CONSTITUTION.COM. It appears to be extremely hard right wing, in fact I found this as one assessment...

"Notes: The Constitution is an online political news and opinion source. The Constitution has over the top right wing bias and is not very factual. There are questionable undertones regarding race relations with a strong nationalistic view. Requires fact checking."

This comes from a dubious site, to me anyway, but it seems to be accurate in at least most cases. That website where this assessment comes from is mediabiasfactcheck.com.

It is difficult to track down a lot on websites like this but if you visit it, you will find a very very hard right extreme website.

The US Constitution

One look at the home page of this site and you know you are in alt right territory for sure.

The author.....Onan Coca

Onan is the Editor-in-Chief at Romulus Marketing. He's also the managing editor at Eaglerising.com, Constitution.com and the managing partner at iPatriot.com. Onan is a graduate of Liberty University (2003) and earned his M.Ed. at Western Governors University in 2012. Onan lives in Atlanta with his wife and their three wonderful children. You can find his writing all over the web.

You can find his writings at sites like LibertyAlliance...EagleRising...FreedomOutpost, and others but you get the picture.....this is not a mainstream center site nor are their writers.....EXTREME is the word I have heard and seen in speaking of these sites.

I did try to examine the actual content of the writings and that is tough actually from these extreme websites because they traditionally use very old studies or do the studies them selves but most are simply headline kind of things with no wheels or they would get more traction.

The constitution.com website is the only place this information can be found.

So, I thought why not look into immigration in Sweden. If you recall, our President sort of came down hard on Sweden in one of his early morning twitter rants. I offer this as a continuation and reaction to his tweets on Sweden. I offer this little snippet...as always Trump based his criticism on nothing much more than a video he saw...

"this is the crux of the debate. How real are the problems in Sweden? Are they worse than anywhere else (say, the US)? Were they caused by immigrants and refugees?

The documentary that Trump watched brief clips from is deliberately incendiary.

They continue to give the REAL facts and this link gives great detail on what is happening in Sweden and it surely has nothing about that Rubicon posted study from 2013 where Morocaans were lying about age and sex. Not perfect but not Trumpese...

The Swedish migrant crime story that Donald Trump didn't tell

Then thought would add this link which is a more current look at Sweden....

Swedish immigration is not out of control – it’s actually getting more restrictive | The Independent

Bottom line....Rubicon plagiarized an extreme website on the list of Alt right sites and certainly not main stream by any stretch of any imagination.

The links between writer and websites take you to the extreme right wing.....the die hard Tea Party folks for example.

The facts presented are WAY WAY WAY over stated and basically after reading other links, simply not true.

When people do this...plagiarize....then just run away from any discussion, they act as TROLLS..."troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Would love to discuss anything with Rubicon but he needs to leave the alt right extreme reading, most of which you can read on the Russian sites...that is where he got his recent goings about Obama wiretapping everyone...they were pushing that hard.

And he has to get his feet on the ground and face reality...he is extreme in his thinking...not even close to center, so those he hates so much and blames so much are closer to center than he could ever be
Your "Sweden now" link was so full of doublespeak and garbage...I didn't even finish it. It's a propaganda piece meant to quiet the people down as they slowly lose their culture and country like we are here to invaders.

Lets take a look...

"The reality of violence against women and gay people within certain immigrant groups poses a persistent challenge to Swedish authorities.

Certain groups of immigrants are also over-represented in crime statistics but these groups overwhelmingly come from socially and economically marginalised suburbs, such as Rosengård in Malmö and Rinkeby in Stockholm which have “very high” unemployment rates. Schools in these immigrant-majority suburbs drastically lag behind those in wealthier areas in terms of student achievement.

Read more

Immigrants have benefited Sweden, says former US ambassador

Some Muslim communities in Sweden do call for separate Sharia laws but others have explicitly rejected such claims because they want to be integrated into Swedish society, legally as well as culturally."

Rapes and beatings...committed by the refugees in the refugee areas.

Refugees causing trouble in the areas where the refugees live. The ghetto.

Gee really? High unemployment? Don't know the language, customs...and thinks you're an infidel who deserves to die...whats not to like?

They need shop classes...in b0mb making! They'd get all As in that. Again, they don't know the language, how are they supposed to learn anything?

These people aren't Swedes, they're not GOING to be Swedes...ever. They're not a benefit...they never will be...if enough of them come and have enough babies...they'll breed the Swedes out like Hispanics are doing here. Whites and western civilization will be essentially gone.

This last one...

"Some Muslim communities in Sweden do call for separate Sharia laws but others have explicitly rejected such claims because they want to be integrated into Swedish society, legally as well as culturally."

It's the funniest one of all...they WANT to become a LEGAL member of Swedish society...until they ARE a legal member...then they want separate everything including laws.

Back to the subject at hand...

WHAT WAS INCORRECT at any of those sites?
Old 05-30-2017, 05:00 PM
n/a

Default Sweden is NOT the U.S.....

STAND WITH SWEDEN.jpg

SWEDISH ATTACKERS.jpg

Terrorin Sweden.jpg

50%moremurdersinOrlandothanSweden.jpg
Old 05-30-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

In the title of this thread, where you refer to "the American Electorate," are you referring to the minority of Americans who voted for Donald Trump in the presidential election of 2016?
Old 05-30-2017, 05:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
In the title of this thread, where you refer to "the American Electorate," are you referring to the minority of Americans who voted for Donald Trump in the presidential election of 2016?
EVERY president is elected by a minority...an average 17% of the total population actually vote for the winner.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

To the subject of the thread.....

A substantial majority of the judges who sit on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit in Richmond delivered a rather remarkable judgment last week: The president of the United States is not to be believed.

Will the Supreme Court conclude the same thing? And by “Supreme Court,” we mean “Justice Anthony M. Kennedy,” whose name was invoked 23 times in the 205 pages of majority opinions, concurrences and dissents in the appeals court’s 10-to-3 rejection of President Trump’s revised travel ban.

Court says essentially that Trump is not to be believed. Will Supreme Court conclude the same? - The Washington Post

"But it’s worth another look at the remarkable rhetoric in Chief Judge Roger L. Gregory’s majority opinion, which concludes that Trump’s “true reason” for the travel ban was not protecting the nation’s security but making good on a campaign promise born of anti-Muslim bias.

As Harvard law professor Noah Feldman put it in an essay for Bloomberg News, “It’s extraordinary for a federal court to tell the president directly that he’s lying; I certainly can’t think of any other examples in my lifetime.”
Old 05-30-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

Rockface found something he has decided we must read!
All bold and red font...

Tags
court, supreme, american, electorate, punishes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.