We must be tolerant people.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

Default We must be tolerant people.

Manchester Attack: What They're NOT Telling You - YouTube
Old 05-27-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Someone WANTS the western world taken over by 3rd worlders. Here its Mexicans and there its Muslims. They let them come in and do what they want...with impudence.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Default I have no answers

1. What I say and think about the muslims has been said is being said about my people-THE JEWS. There are foul names for the irish, the poles etc etc. I do find it amusing, disgusting etc that the orientals hate one another, The Chinese hate the Japanese, The Japanese hate the Chinese and they both hate the Filipinos. Sadly, amusing is the fact that I have Japanese, Chinese and Philippino friends they can tell the othr group from a distance-for me i neither know or care.
2. That manchechester attack. Had you violently stopped him, YOU NOT HE WOULD BE IN ALL KINDS OF LEGAL TROUBLE After the explosion what were you to attack?
Pieces of the bomber?
3. Solution there does not seem to be one. There is no country to defeat in battle. There is no leader to surrender or to move toward peace. Anwar Sedat of Egypt
moved to recognize Israel AND HE WAS KILLED BY HIS OWN PEOPLE. The Muslims live among us-that is true throughout the world. For some of them ACTUALLY FOR THE TRUE BELIEVERS, their life goal is to destroy US the infidels. The infidels is anyone who is not Muslim. They even kill each other for not being muslim (INSANE) enough.
4. From what I see, we will have a religious war. It seems that the muslim plan or perhaps unplan makes the the only possible solution. They have committed violent attacks in mostly every major country in the world-Russia, France, England, The US. WHEN WILL IT START? WHAT WILL START IT-WORLD TRADE CANTER-3000 AMERICANS DEAD-NOPE. MANCHESTER-30 INNOCENT YOUR GIRLS DEAD-NOPE. FRANCE-ATTACK ON PEOPLE FOOD SHOPPING-NOPE-HEY THEY WERE JEWS OBAMA THE ONLY LEADER OF A MAJOR POWER WHO DID NOT GO-HELL THAT IS OK WITH ALL THE LIBERAL JEWS 86% WHO VOTED FOR HIM-NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. Perhaps, when IRAN drops it's first nuclear bomb-anyone who believes Iran does not have a nuclear bomb is a FOOL. We have been told they have been working on a nuclear bomb for years-8 plus. The US produced the first atomic bomb in two years. At the time it was a theory. Today, it is a proven theory and you can look up how it is done on the internet. The issue is getting enough pure uranium 235. That is what the centrifuges are for. We did it with 200 centrifuges. Iran is running thousands and they are far larger than the ones we used.

SOLUTIONS-I DO NOT HAVE ANY.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
1. What I say and think about the muslims has been said is being said about my people-THE JEWS. There are foul names for the irish, the poles etc etc. I do find it amusing, disgusting etc that the orientals hate one another, The Chinese hate the Japanese, The Japanese hate the Chinese and they both hate the Filipinos. Sadly, amusing is the fact that I have Japanese, Chinese and Philippino friends they can tell the othr group from a distance-for me i neither know or care.
2. That manchechester attack. Had you violently stopped him, YOU NOT HE WOULD BE IN ALL KINDS OF LEGAL TROUBLE After the explosion what were you to attack?
Pieces of the bomber?
3. Solution there does not seem to be one. There is no country to defeat in battle. There is no leader to surrender or to move toward peace. Anwar Sedat of Egypt
moved to recognize Israel AND HE WAS KILLED BY HIS OWN PEOPLE. The Muslims live among us-that is true throughout the world. For some of them ACTUALLY FOR THE TRUE BELIEVERS, their life goal is to destroy US the infidels. The infidels is anyone who is not Muslim. They even kill each other for not being muslim (INSANE) enough.
4. From what I see, we will have a religious war. It seems that the muslim plan or perhaps unplan makes the the only possible solution. They have committed violent attacks in mostly every major country in the world-Russia, France, England, The US. WHEN WILL IT START? WHAT WILL START IT-WORLD TRADE CANTER-3000 AMERICANS DEAD-NOPE. MANCHESTER-30 INNOCENT YOUR GIRLS DEAD-NOPE. FRANCE-ATTACK ON PEOPLE FOOD SHOPPING-NOPE-HEY THEY WERE JEWS OBAMA THE ONLY LEADER OF A MAJOR POWER WHO DID NOT GO-HELL THAT IS OK WITH ALL THE LIBERAL JEWS 86% WHO VOTED FOR HIM-NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. Perhaps, when IRAN drops it's first nuclear bomb-anyone who believes Iran does not have a nuclear bomb is a FOOL. We have been told they have been working on a nuclear bomb for years-8 plus. The US produced the first atomic bomb in two years. At the time it was a theory. Today, it is a proven theory and you can look up how it is done on the internet. The issue is getting enough pure uranium 235. That is what the centrifuges are for. We did it with 200 centrifuges. Iran is running thousands and they are far larger than the ones we used.

SOLUTIONS-I DO NOT HAVE ANY.
If a "religion" is out to get you...you eliminate the religion by eliminating the followers. That's the only "solution" anything else and you have prolonged conflict. Rome had the chance to end Christianity...it didn't when it had the chance and Christianity survived Rome. We're NOT going to win their hearts and minds.
Old 05-31-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
If a "religion" is out to get you...you eliminate the religion by eliminating the followers. That's the only "solution" anything else and you have prolonged conflict. Rome had the chance to end Christianity...it didn't when it had the chance and Christianity survived Rome. We're NOT going to win their hearts and minds.
The Crusades worked for a while. Perhaps, like Bush Sr. they did not follow through and complete the job. Then we would not be having this situation with the radicals.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Crusades worked for a while. Perhaps, like Bush Sr. they did not follow through and complete the job. Then we would not be having this situation with the radicals.
No we wouldn't be having these problems if we "finished" the job in the days of the Crusades.

But maybe back then too...the MIC...the armorers...needed business to keep in business. A king MUST have something he protects his citizens from...otherwise...why would they need a king? Governments need enemies to stay relevant, to stay in power, the people MUST fear NOT having the government to protect them. The "best" governments have their people clamoring for more and more government protection.

Will we ever finish the job? Not as long as there is profit in war.

Tags
people, tolerant

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.