We Need More Facts on This.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Default We Need More Facts on This.

Border Patrol agent's death leaves many questions - CNN

They seem to be jumping the gun with this news. At least some news resources and especially Donald John Trump. CNN is trying to get to the facts like good reporters. Trump is being his usual demagogue self. The same kind of stuff he did with many other situations. Like with his abuse of the birther movement.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Why don't you go down to the border and give us a report as to how safe the border really is. I spent 4 winters there and it is a lot worse than any news station tells us.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why don't you go down to the border and give us a report as to how safe the border really is. I spent 4 winters there and it is a lot worse than any news station tells us.
That is not the issue. How did this man actually die is?
Old 11-21-2017, 10:12 AM
n/a

LA times: boarder agents ambush, one dead one it hospital. Union rep said the were ambushed and beat with rocks to head. So, what don't you believe? They framed illegals by killing himself and other beat his self. CNN Coundn't report sun rising without their political spin on it, so how it would be republician or conservative fault it wasn't bright enough.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
LA times: boarder agents ambush, one dead one it hospital. Union rep said the were ambushed and beat with rocks to head. So, what don't you believe? The framed illegals by killing himself and other beat his self. CNN Coundn't report sun rising without their political spin on it, so how it would be republician or conservative fault it wasn't bright enough.
CBS news last night said that they might have fallen into a ravine. And not been stoned. How do you sneak up on an armed guard and stone him to death???
Old 11-21-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
And THAT is Americas future as it fills up with Hispanics. Hispanics are already the majority of kids being born...in 30 years...they'll have bred us out and the WHOLE country will look like the border towns...a Mexico II.

YES...the media DOES lie to us! That's what I keep trying to get everyone to understand. Those whom you TRUST for information...are lying to you.

Quote:
That is not the issue. How did this man actually die is?
He died because our border towns are pretty much lawless Mexico II's.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
LA times: boarder agents ambush, one dead one it hospital. Union rep said the were ambushed and beat with rocks to head. So, what don't you believe? They framed illegals by killing himself and other beat his self. CNN Coundn't report sun rising without their political spin on it, so how it would be republician or conservative fault it wasn't bright enough.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere mo? 10:12 AM and you're toasted already?

WTF did you just try to say?
Old 11-21-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
CBS news last night said that they might have fallen into a ravine. And not been stoned. How do you sneak up on an armed guard and stone him to death???
When they're sleeping? If you can get above them? Ambush? All kinds of ways.

Do you think the entire border is wide open desert flats where you can see for miles in every direction?

Tal...dealing with you...talking to you...is like dealing with a child. Is that what your mom calls you?
Old 11-21-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Border Patrol agent from El Paso dies from injuries while on patrol

Do some Googling.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's 5 o'clock somewhere mo? 10:12 AM and you're toasted already?

WTF did you just try to say?

Jst reparting on waht ta la times reported on.

MY EYES ARE GETTING TO BAD FOR LITTLE IPAD KEYS and type
Old 11-21-2017, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Jst reparting on waht ta la times reported on.

MY EYES ARE GETTING TO BAD FOR LITTLE IPAD KEYS and type
Border Patrol union says agents were "ambushed" but questions remain

A senior official said that an attack by illegals using rocks is still speculation.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Border Patrol union says agents were "ambushed" but questions remain

A senior official said that an attack by illegals using rocks is still speculation.

So, think the one living covering up something??? Guest we wait and see?
Old 11-21-2017, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Border Patrol agent's death leaves many questions - CNN

They seem to be jumping the gun with this news. At least some news resources and especially Donald John Trump. CNN is trying to get to the facts like good reporters. Trump is being his usual demagogue self. The same kind of stuff he did with many other situations. Like with his abuse of the birther movement.
So what did Trump say this time that was so bad/wrong in your opinion? The truth that one border agent was killed and another was badly hurt? Or that we must seek out and bring to justice those responsible? Seriously, what is wrong with those statements, or did I miss something?

Seems like you are the only one jumping the gun and not dealing with facts.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
So what did Trump say this time that was so bad/wrong in your opinion? The truth that one border agent was killed and another was badly hurt? Or that we must seek out and bring to justice those responsible? Seriously, what is wrong with those statements, or did I miss something?

If they fell down a ravine then only missteps are to blame not immigrants.

I have been to Van Horn. Desolate area out there where people could sneak across the border and reach that area of Texas.

A President of the United States should get the facts before taking to tweeting.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
If they fell down a ravine then only missteps are to blame not immigrants.

I have been to Van Horn. Desolate area out there where people could sneak across the border and reach that area of Texas.

A President of the United States should get facts before taking to tweeter.
Again, where are you getting the information that he has blamed immigrants? The only tweet I saw was what I posted. Are you sure that your bias is not putting words in there that are not in there? It doesn't seem likely, but maybe they themselves were responsible, so blame missteps and take proper action/training to avoid in the future.

But again, I would say YOU are jumping the gun. Your reactions to anything Trump is exactly what's wrong with this country. I try not to defend or deny, just watch and listen, as I did with Obama. But people such as yourself just can't help but jump on every bandwagon of bias just to have a story to try to bring someone else down. Maybe you should start practicing what you preach.

Tags
john, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.