Weinstein's wife was either extremely dumb or liked his money.

Old 10-19-2017, 11:30 PM
n/a

Old 10-20-2017, 04:19 AM
n/a

How does a thread about Harvey Weinstein end up being a thread about Trump? Never mind.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-20-2017, 04:21 AM
n/a

Just imagine when it comes to Hollywood Harvey Weinstein is only the tip of the iceberg. God what a cesspoopl they must all swim in.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-20-2017, 05:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
How does a thread about Harvey Weinstein end up being a thread about Trump? Never mind.

Personal Best Regards:
Rockface has a hard on for GG, he had to comment on her post and he auto whined about Trump...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rockface has a hard on for GG, he had to comment on her post and he auto whined about Trump...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I believe that I posted twice on this thread......first I responded directly to Gracie about her post below...

"Thoughts?

One thing for sure, in todays world people can't get away with stuff like they used to.

The problem is that the truth is presented and then people try to explain away seriously wrong things.

AND anonymous people can run their mouths and act like idiots on this forum. Huh? huh? huh? You know who you are.

That pretty much had nothing to do with Weinstein, and spoke of truth as if she had presented it at any time on here and spoke of people running their mouth. Not sure who she meant by the last two people she put on ignore, a great way not to hear the other side, was me and mellin.

Thus I responded....because she infamously will come on and make a snide comment without every talking to the issue and NEVER provides reason.....

"I sure wish that Gracie Girl would come on here and put her money where her mouth is. She wont,,,never has and never will.

Come on and dispute things being said about the President....tell us how the media is making all of this up....tell us how it is ok to be immoral, deceitful and a chronic liar. Tell us how he can disrespect whomever he wants and to never be made to pay by his followers. Come on and as with all of you.....WHEN YOU MAKE SUCH GENERAL ALLEGATIONS....WHEN YOU MAKE ANY ACCUSATIONS, MOST ADULTS SUPPLY PROOF....but to simply make allegations like you and the others is immature and not welcome in civil society

Should I list all the serious wrongs and then you can "explain them away"

My next post, since the implication here is that Weinstein was the only pig running around, was to show that our President full of criticism was the same kind of person, thus in post 8 listed a few links to support that.

My understanding was that this was a political discussion forum, not a Hollywood share a story

Rubicon asked how it became about Trump. Well I just told you how I made the transition and share my feelings how almost any thread about the latest Anti American Trump activity is turned into a Clinton or Obama thread.

Did I read a lot into Gracie's post ? I did, because that is the snide kind of comments she makes. I am here to discuss politics, not be on a social board......I expect adults to act that way and share facts....I expect adults to be honest.

So, sharing my thoughts on this. I did ignore a few for a few weeks, but sort of counter productive. Ignoring thos who disagree is just plain stupid.

Tags
people, things

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.