Well I Tried

Old 10-24-2017, 06:17 AM
n/a

Default Well I Tried

We have among us, the maniacal behavior of one poster who for unknown reasons has a morbid fixation on the term fem-facist which dominates on the Political Talk menu.

Its clear that other posters are bored, annoyed. mystified at what message this poster intends. However whatever it is, it has been an abysmal failure.

So I tried the ignore list to see if it would remove his posts from the menu but that unfortunately is not the case.

so the next best thing is to just not to respond to any of his posts because a number of posters attempted to wise him/her up and s/he is unresponsive.

This site is not moderated and so we have to self-moderate and ignoring poster is one solution.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-24-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We have among us, the maniacal behavior of one poster who for unknown reasons has a morbid fixation on the term fem-facist which dominates on the Political Talk menu.

Its clear that other posters are bored, annoyed. mystified at what message this poster intends. However whatever it is, it has been an abysmal failure.

So I tried the ignore list to see if it would remove his posts from the menu but that unfortunately is not the case.

so the next best thing is to just not to respond to any of his posts because a number of posters attempted to wise him/her up and s/he is unresponsive.

This site is not moderated and so we have to self-moderate and ignoring poster is one solution.

Personal Best Regards:
You are right. As usual.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:45 AM
n/a

I blocked this poster and another one who seems constantly makes racist comments. The problem is that the title of threads still show up on the "New Posts" page so I end up wasting my time by opening them if the title does not clearly explain the content.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
I blocked this poster and another one who seems constantly makes racist comments. The problem is that the title of threads still show up on the "New Posts" page so I end up wasting my time by opening them if the title does not clearly explain the content.
If we blocked the posters who are clearly not reasonable enough to discuss issues and whose philosophy we are VERY clear about and feel very uncomfortable with, perhaps the rest of us might discuss issues that we come here to discuss.

I now have Bog, Wiotte, Baldwin on ignore. So much nicer.

Once said a few hundred times, most of us know how a poster thinks. Fresh material is presented to us daily and there is so much to discuss.

How will this new Tax plan change things?

Thoughts?
Old 10-24-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
If we blocked the posters who are clearly not reasonable enough to discuss issues and whose philosophy we are VERY clear about and feel very uncomfortable with, perhaps the rest of us might discuss issues that we come here to discuss.

Once said a few hundred times, most of us know how a poster thinks. Fresh material is presented to us daily and there is so much to discuss.

Thoughts?
It won't...

The country is still $20 trillion in the hole...still borrows over a $ trillion a year...is STILL being overrun with minorities and WILL collapse in 30 years as the minority population reaches 80%.

You worry about what THEY want you to worry about...their political theater...while the REAL problems are swept under the rug.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
He has been extremely busy the past 24 hours.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
He has been extremely busy the past 24 hours.
Kinda scary...reading today's headlines about the old guy in California who went berserk.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Kinda scary...reading today's headlines about the old guy in California who went berserk.
ONE guy...out of 330,000,000?

There could be 330 "one in a million" things happening today. That's what happens with large numbers...odd things can start showing up quite regularly.

Want to be completely safe? Build a safe room and never come out.

FREEDOM...IS...MESSY.

Slavery isn't.

Pick one...you can't have both.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

Thoughts?
I agree. It's clear that three or so posters are simply bored with their lives and have nothing to do but rant on this board. I've noticed, as no doubt have all of you, that if they can put a new topic up (although same old, same old), it will drive more newsworthy topics down the list. It's their attempt to hijack any thoughtful political discussion because, of course, they have nothing to add. I've noticed a couple of those people have responded to this thread, but since I've blocked them I have no idea, nor do I care, what they had to say.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree. It's clear that three or so posters are simply bored with their lives and have nothing to do but rant on this board. I've noticed, as no doubt have all of you, that if they can put a new topic up (although same old, same old), it will drive more newsworthy topics down the list. It's their attempt to hijack any thoughtful political discussion because, of course, they have nothing to add. I've noticed a couple of those people have responded to this thread, but since I've blocked them I have no idea, nor do I care, what they had to say.
That's rich mellin...

Those doing the ignoring quite frequently...have nothing to add. So, they "block" out of frustration. It must suck being proven wrong all the time...so frustrating that you just block the truth...ignore it...pretend it isn't there.

That's why women have NEVER created anything hugely significant. They've NEVER created a thriving civilization. NEVER founded a country or a large multinational corporation. They ignore problems.

Oh, a woman may be a CEO for a while...may be prime minister for a while...but WHITE MEN are still doing the "heavy lifting"...the REAL hard demanding work. And eventually, the woman is replaced.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
If this includes me you are really missing the boat.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
If this includes me you are really missing the boat.
Ha ha ha...ignoring the idiot...and you miss the boat? You're one the the VERY few I could agree with putting on ignore. But I won't. Someday you may say something worth reading.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Ha ha ha...ignoring the idiot...and you miss the boat? You're one the the VERY few I could agree with putting on ignore. But I won't. Someday you may say something worth reading.
Don Baldwin you are on my IGNORE LIST. And rightly so. Your racism is sickening. 16,000 views of my Law Library thread say something quite different. You should go to the movie Marshall. Maybe it will curb some of your ROTTEN logic and attitudes.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don Baldwin you are on my IGNORE LIST. And rightly so. Your racism is sickening. 16,000 views of my Law Library thread say something quite different. You should go to the movie Marshall. Maybe it will curb some of your ROTTEN logic and attitudes.
Ignore list? Then WHY are you replying to me you ignorant dolt. My God...no wonder you're always the victim...you're a lying moron...or idiot? Which is the more stupid?

Go see ANOTHER propaganda movie about blacks? Like ALL the others? Oh yes...NASA couldn't do anything without those 3 black ladies. They were just 3 of 30,000 who ALL worked together to make things work. They did NOTHING that 29,997 white people couldn't have done.

You want to make a movie that shows what the 99% of blacks are like? Make a movie about MLK Blvd in a few major cities...make a movie about a few of the 99% black schools...make movies about the 20% dead wood in businesses, in "white" schools" as the blacks are placed there via quotas...NOT merit. Make a movie about the "character" of the inner city blacks...the 99%.

MINORITIES are now 51% of the population...as they become the majority...business will cater to them. Whites will find themselves excluded more and more.

WE treat minorities well...they will not...America at 80% minority and 20% white will NOT be "America". It will be closer to a 3rd world Mexico II. Whites will NOT suddenly "be a minority" and eligible for all kinds of special benefits like "our" minorities have been. They HATE us because we tower over them...they'd like us gone like you want the "know-it-all" gone. You hate them NOT for "knowing everything" but for making you look as stupid as you are. THAT is how blacks feel about white people. They'll NEVER be our equal...so breed us out.

Only problem is...white people BUILT and MAINTAIN this modern world. It falls apart without us...only they're too stupid to realize that.

We MUST stop the minority majority.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ignore list? Then WHY are you replying to me you ignorant dolt. My God...no wonder you're always the victim...you're a lying moron...or idiot? Which is the more stupid?

Go see ANOTHER propaganda movie about blacks? Like ALL the others? Oh yes...NASA couldn't do anything without those 3 black ladies. They were just 3 of 30,000 who ALL worked together to make things work. They did NOTHING that 29,997 white people couldn't have done.

You want to make a movie that shows what the 99% of blacks are like? Make a movie about MLK Blvd in a few major cities...make a movie about a few of the 99% black schools...make movies about the 20% dead wood in businesses, in "white" schools" as the blacks are placed there via quotas...NOT merit. Make a movie about the "character" of the inner city blacks...the 99%.

MINORITIES are now 51% of the population...as they become the majority...business will cater to them. Whites will find themselves excluded more and more.

WE treat minorities well...they will not...America at 80% minority and 20% white will NOT be "America". It will be closer to a 3rd world Mexico II. Whites will NOT suddenly "be a minority" and eligible for all kinds of special benefits like "our" minorities have been. They HATE us because we tower over them...they'd like us gone like you want the "know-it-all" gone. You hate them NOT for "knowing everything" but for making you look as stupid as you are. THAT is how blacks feel about white people. They'll NEVER be our equal...so breed us out.

Only problem is...white people BUILT and MAINTAIN this modern world. It falls apart without us...only they're too stupid to realize that.

We MUST stop the minority majority.
Blah, blah, blah....

Tags
poster, posters, posts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.