Well I Tried

Old 10-24-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Blah, blah, blah....
There you go AGAIN...why "ignore" me...when you read them all anyway?

So you can claim you're the "victim"?

Masochist...bet you're gay too. Bet you like the pain when your partner rams his pen!s up your ass to show you how much he loves you. Eh Tal?

"Gays are just like us"...yeah...sure they are.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Three posters that seem to be the worst offenders...... Bug69 which I don't even consider worthy of any consideration, racist Donny B who is a rerun and skipped over, and racist Lbud who I do look at occasionally, because his incoherent posts sometimes have an entertainment value to be laughed at.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
If we blocked the posters who are clearly not reasonable enough to discuss issues and whose philosophy we are VERY clear about and feel very uncomfortable with, perhaps the rest of us might discuss issues that we come here to discuss.

I now have Bog, Wiotte, Baldwin on ignore. So much nicer.

Once said a few hundred times, most of us know how a poster thinks. Fresh material is presented to us daily and there is so much to discuss.

How will this new Tax plan change things?

Thoughts?
It will be better than what we have now but it won't be the real change that we need. The only real solution is "The Fair Tax" (fairtax.org) which would take power away from the government and abolish the IRS.

It probably will never happen because our representatives often use the tax code to help with their re-elections.
Old 10-24-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
If we blocked the posters who are clearly not reasonable enough to discuss issues and whose philosophy we are VERY clear about and feel very uncomfortable with, perhaps the rest of us might discuss issues that we come here to discuss.

I now have Bog, Wiotte, Baldwin on ignore. So much nicer.

Once said a few hundred times, most of us know how a poster thinks. Fresh material is presented to us daily and there is so much to discuss.

How will this new Tax plan change things?

Thoughts?
I agree. actually I had 9 posters on my ignore list for a long period of time. I thought with time they would mature. Sadly some have not

I never unmask a poster in Political Talk, meaning never repeated the username.

I am one who favored the ubiquitous "Guest" username because I believe it kept most posters on script.

Unfortunately the mischievous mind never fails and umasking became rampant and with it the disintegration of this forum

I will return to the ignore list

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-24-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

None the less Donnie Boy tired 3 times to respond but was blocked 3 times! If he responds to this it will make 4...

BOG99 is impossible as he just mostly repeats the same posts over and over again.

COPUFF
Old 10-24-2017, 05:36 PM
n/a

None the less Donnie Boy tired 3 times to respond but was blocked 3 times! If he responds to this it will make 4...

BOG99 is impossible as he just mostly repeats the same posts over and over again.

COPUFF
Old 10-24-2017, 07:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
We have among us, the maniacal behavior of one poster who for unknown reasons has a morbid fixation on the term fem-facist which dominates on the Political Talk menu.

Its clear that other posters are bored, annoyed. mystified at what message this poster intends. However whatever it is, it has been an abysmal failure.

So I tried the ignore list to see if it would remove his posts from the menu but that unfortunately is not the case.

so the next best thing is to just not to respond to any of his posts because a number of posters attempted to wise him/her up and s/he is unresponsive.

This site is not moderated and so we have to self-moderate and ignoring poster is one solution.

Personal Best Regards:

Old 10-24-2017, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

COPUFF

You are

Old 10-24-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
poster, posters, posts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.