What about all the crap, garbage, lies and propaganda they're fed in PUBLIC school???

Old 12-08-2017, 05:25 PM
n/a

Default What about all the crap, garbage, lies and propaganda they're fed in PUBLIC school???

Taxpayers on the hook for extremist education
Old 12-08-2017, 06:08 PM
n/a

Fox has a couple of agendas I've noticed. One is to slam education every chance they get. They constantly pair the word "liberal" with the word "education". They especially do not want their viewers to have college educations and to keep their children from attending college.

The second agenda is well noted among the legitimate press: Fox is ignoring the Russian investigation of Trump. In fact, they are doing all they can to discredit the FBI in general and Mueller in particular.

I am genuinely puzzled that Fox viewers don't realize how manipulated they are.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Fox has a couple of agendas I've noticed. One is to slam education every chance they get. They constantly pair the word "liberal" with the word "education". They especially do not want their viewers to have college educations and to keep their children from attending college.

The second agenda is well noted among the legitimate press: Fox is ignoring the Russian investigation of Trump. In fact, they are doing all they can to discredit the FBI in general and Mueller in particular.

Was the subject manipulation in our schools?
Old 12-08-2017, 06:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

And you're not...huh mellin?
Old 12-08-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

I have noticed that too.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

You have no idea how hilarious that sounds coming from obviously main stream media manipulated viewers!!!
Old 12-09-2017, 12:25 AM
n/a

Default Public schools are controlled LOCALLY by school boards, and local taxes

Interesting how the subject matter has been altered so far....
Many of those who criticize Public Schools have absolutely NO idea of their curriculums, nor the text books that the local school boards, and state school boards have approved.

There is some "crap" being taught, but it usually surrounds American History.....example:School board in Texas community approved of an American History text that said that Slavery was actually immigration!

It is hard to alter math, physics, and the use of grammar, but easy to spin history. Very few texts show the genocide of the Native American population, the desecration of the Bison, the myths of cowboys, and call it the Westward Expansion.

Today, we see those who have failed in their own education efforts try to discredit education itself. We are seeing efforts to minimize public education, and demonize higher education by those with political agendas. Real education does not direct a person's attitudes, or thought processes, but rather shows a person how to critically analyse and think. Real education is opening the mind to accept ALL theories and teach us tools to either support or deny those theories.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have no idea how hilarious that sounds coming from obviously main stream media manipulated viewers!!!

Yes, it stems from the arrogance and conceit of Femo-Fascism.

They are utterly indifferent to Type 1 vs. Type 2 law.

Old 12-09-2017, 04:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Many of those who criticize Public Schools have absolutely NO idea of their curriculums, nor the text books that the local school boards, and state school boards have approved.

There is some "crap" being taught, but it usually surrounds American History.....example:School board in Texas community approved of an American History text that said that Slavery was actually immigration!

It is hard to alter math, physics, and the use of grammar, but easy to spin history. Very few texts show the genocide of the Native American population, the desecration of the Bison, the myths of cowboys, and call it the Westward Expansion.

Today, we see those who have failed in their own education efforts try to discredit education itself. We are seeing efforts to minimize public education, and demonize higher education by those with political agendas. Real education does not direct a person's attitudes, or thought processes, but rather shows a person how to critically analyse and think. Real education is opening the mind to accept ALL theories and teach us tools to either support or deny those theories.

Horese****.

At the end of the day, what other peoples kids get taught is none if your business.
It belongs to the parents and no one else.

Old 12-09-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Old 12-09-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:

That seems correct.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:

Absolutely -- "Why are you conservatives good little self-righteous Type 2 hardship-imposers like the rest of us feel-good Femo-Fascists cool people?????"

Another version of the "oh honey, I'm so disappointed you" p*ssy logic.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:

His-Story is written by the "winners"...THEY...the minorities...are the NEW winners. THEY are the majority now...THEY will decide what IS and ISN'T taught...and believed.

They don't teach it. You think a 80% black school is teaching Calculus? Physics? GRAMMAR? Are you kidding me? The minority TEACHERS can't speak English! Let alone TEACH it. If they can't do it themselves, they shouldn't be teaching.

Even less books show that the native Americans were violent, cruel, and warring themselves.

But that's NOT what they're getting...they're being TOLD...WHAT to think...not how to think. Because women and minorities make up 75% of students now...and they CAN'T think logically like white men can.

There's the ultimate in hyprocracy..."Real education is opening the mind to accept ALL theories and teach us tools to either support or deny those theories." Like YOUR mind is open to MY theories of race and women? I've PROVED my argument...over and over...we can go and SEE how right I am in ANY black school or ANY MLK Blvd. But you REFUSE to accept it...why? Because you AREN'T what you preach. You have brainwashed, preconceived "truths" that you won't allow to fall.

Quote:
Horese****.

At the end of the day, what other peoples kids get taught is none if your business.
It belongs to the parents and no one else.

It sure is "our business"...what if they're taught that ALL white people are bad and should be punished? What if they're taught they deserve to be taken care of for life because of their ancestors treatment? What if they're taught they're equal to whites and we're "holding them back" ONLY because we hate them?

That's none of my business? I should be footing the bill for that?
Old 12-09-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
His-Story is written by the "winners"...THEY...the minorities...are the NEW winners. THEY are the majority now...THEY will decide what IS and ISN'T taught...and believed.

They don't teach it. You think a 80% black school is teaching Calculus? Physics? GRAMMAR? Are you kidding me? The minority TEACHERS can't speak English! Let alone TEACH it. If they can't do it themselves, they shouldn't be teaching.

Even less books show that the native Americans were violent, cruel, and warring themselves.

But that's NOT what they're getting...they're being TOLD...WHAT to think...not how to think. Because women and minorities make up 75% of students now...and they CAN'T think logically like white men can.

There's the ultimate in hyprocracy..."Real education is opening the mind to accept ALL theories and teach us tools to either support or deny those theories." Like YOUR mind is open to MY theories of race and women? I've PROVED my argument...over and over...we can go and SEE how right I am in ANY black school or ANY MLK Blvd. But you REFUSE to accept it...why? Because you AREN'T what you preach. You have brainwashed, preconceived "truths" that you won't allow to fall.

It sure is "our business"...what if they're taught that ALL white people are bad and should be punished? What if they're taught they deserve to be taken care of for life because of their ancestors treatment? What if they're taught they're equal to whites and we're "holding them back" ONLY because we hate them?

That's none of my business? I should be footing the bill for that?
No - you shouldn't be footing the bill for other people's children. And since you're not paying for it, the people who ARE paying for it -- the parents -- are the ones who decide what gets taught, not The View, not the teachers union, not you.

Old 12-09-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
No - you shouldn't be footing the bill for other people's children. And since you're not paying for it, the people who ARE paying for it -- the parents -- are the ones who decide what gets taught, not The View, not the teachers union, not you.

But I AM footing the bill for other peoples children...do you not pay property tax? If you rent, you're paying the landlords property taxes. So I DO care what they're being taught. They'll be taking over when we retire...so I DO care what they're being taught.

Even home schooled kids should have SOME standards in what they're taught. In the old days...the agrarian days...you could stay on the farm and be taught whatever your parents deemed you should know...now, with specialization...if you ever hope to succeed you need a certain basic education in various subjects.

My question is who decided that kids shouldn't be taught budgeting, cooking, simple home/car maintenance, keeping a checkbook...etc. REAL...needed skills...that parents aren't teaching.

Tags
fed, public, school, propaganda, crap

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.