What about all the crap, garbage, lies and propaganda they're fed in PUBLIC school???

Old 12-09-2017, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
But I AM footing the bill for other peoples children...do you not pay property tax? If you rent, you're paying the landlords property taxes. So I DO care what they're being taught. They'll be taking over when we retire...so I DO care what they're being taught.

Even home schooled kids should have SOME standards in what they're taught. In the old days...the agrarian days...you could stay on the farm and be taught whatever your parents deemed you should know...now, with specialization...if you ever hope to succeed you need a certain basic education in various subjects.

My question is who decided that kids shouldn't be taught budgeting, cooking, simple home/car maintenance, keeping a checkbook...etc. REAL...needed skills...that parents aren't teaching.

Now you are playing the Type 2 power game with the Femo-Fascists and you are going to lose.

"Give ME the power to control kids because I know better."

Good luck with that.

No-one has the right to control kids except parents, so you should work to get Government OUT of the education business because it is a Type 2 rape.

Old 12-09-2017, 08:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now you are playing the Type 2 power game with the Femo-Fascists and you are going to lose.

"Give ME the power to control kids because I know better."

Good luck with that.

No-one has the right to control kids except parents, so you should work to get Government OUT of the education business because it is a Type 2 rape.

Sure...I agree...parents own their children's destiny...IF they are competent.

What about parents who are literally idiots who can't even take care of themselves making decisions for their kids. Should inner city minority "parents" be allowed to make the SAME mistakes with kids over and over? Should retarded people be able to make decisions for others? That's what you have in the inner cities...retards having kids and letting them run loose...because they don't know what the f@ck they are doing themselves. They have no business having kids...and they have the most. They..the retarded minorities...are having most of the kids...they ARE the majority...and their numbers will only increase.

Competence is what America has lost...in it's quest to "equality" we lost competence. It's what happens when you take the #15 loser and place them into the 3rd place spot they can't handle.

There IS a REASON for standards...and it's NOT to be lowered just so incompetent minorities can "qualify".
Old 12-10-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

It's a damn shame that so many conservatives have decided that everything about government is bad and should be destroyed. It's an even bigger shame that so many Americans (probably about 30% of the population) are so simple minded that they are taken in with the propaganda produced by these conservative sources.
The American public school system provides an education for any and all who come to it. It's one of the things that, historically, has made us great. It's not the best in all ways, but it provides us with opportunities that many other countries across the globe do not enjoy.
But you go ahead with your Trumpian sense of morality and pride. Tear down all the institutions that have bolstered this country through thick and thin. Give it your all to Make America Backward Again. For those of you who can read, thank a teacher, and read this:

The Myth of Public School Failure
Old 12-10-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's a damn shame that so many conservatives have decided that everything about government is bad and should be destroyed. It's an even bigger shame that so many Americans (probably about 30% of the population) are so simple minded that they are taken in with the propaganda produced by these conservative sources.
The American public school system provides an education for any and all who come to it. It's one of the things that, historically, has made us great. It's not the best in all ways, but it provides us with opportunities that many other countries across the globe do not enjoy.
But you go ahead with your Trumpian sense of morality and pride. Tear down all the institutions that have bolstered this country through thick and thin. Give it your all to Make America Backward Again. For those of you who can read, thank a teacher, and read this:

The Myth of Public School Failure
You DO realize that this is 25 years old? written in 1993?

"The Myth of Public School Failure

Richard Rothstein

Spring 1993"

HARDLY relevant today edwards...THIS is WHY you liberals are ALWAYS on the WRONG side of things...You DON'T know what's really going on in the world...or you simply refuse to accept it.

We WERE #1 in education...we WERE #1 in just about everything...we're #25 now in just about everything.

What changed? We went from 90% white to 49% white. It matters. There are NO successful minority majority countries and America won't be the first.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
You DO realize that this is 25 years old? written in 1993?

"The Myth of Public School Failure

Richard Rothstein

Spring 1993"

HARDLY relevant today edwards...THIS is WHY you liberals are ALWAYS on the WRONG side of things...You DON'T know what's really going on in the world...or you simply refuse to accept it.

We WERE #1 in education...we WERE #1 in just about everything...we're #25 now in just about everything.

What changed? We went from 90% white to 49% white. It matters. There are NO successful minority majority countries and America won't be the first.
Point conceded. My apologies. So here:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw.../#2fad0dd17f18
Old 12-10-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sure...I agree...parents own their children's destiny...IF they are competent.

What about parents who are literally idiots who can't even take care of themselves making decisions for their kids. Should inner city minority "parents" be allowed to make the SAME mistakes with kids over and over? Should retarded people be able to make decisions for others? That's what you have in the inner cities...retards having kids and letting them run loose...because they don't know what the f@ck they are doing themselves. They have no business having kids...and they have the most. They..the retarded minorities...are having most of the kids...they ARE the majority...and their numbers will only increase.

Competence is what America has lost...in it's quest to "equality" we lost competence. It's what happens when you take the #15 loser and place them into the 3rd place spot they can't handle.

There IS a REASON for standards...and it's NOT to be lowered just so incompetent minorities can "qualify".

Get it through your head!

NONE OF THE GOVERNMENT'S BUSINESS (your business as per this coffee klatch)

Old 12-10-2017, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Point conceded. My apologies. So here:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw.../#2fad0dd17f18

Sorry...can't read your link...Forbes won't let me in unless I turn off Ad blocking and scripts...and I'm not doing that. How about you paste the good parts.

There is NOTHING good going on in education or our schools...we're NOT improving, we're not going to improve. Because blacks and Hispanics CANNOT do what whites can do. IF you disagree...prove it with a TOP minority school...a TOP minority neighborhood...a TOP minority country.

Quote:
Get it through your head!

NONE OF THE GOVERNMENT'S BUSINESS (your business as per this coffee klatch)

So...we just let minorities run wild like they are now...pumping out kid after kid that "I" get stuck supporting?

I say Norplant them. Reproduction must be controlled or they end up invading/reproducing like rats.

EVERYONE isn't white and responsible like we are Bog...animals need controlling...managing...or they sh!t all over the place.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry...can't read your link...Forbes won't let me in unless I turn off Ad blocking and scripts...and I'm not doing that. How about you paste the good parts.

There is NOTHING good going on in education or our schools...we're NOT improving, we're not going to improve. Because blacks and Hispanics CANNOT do what whites can do. IF you disagree...prove it with a TOP minority school...a TOP minority neighborhood...a TOP minority country.

So...we just let minorities run wild like they are now...pumping out kid after kid that "I" get stuck supporting?

I say Norplant them. Reproduction must be controlled or they end up invading/reproducing like rats.

EVERYONE isn't white and responsible like we are Bog...animals need controlling...managing...or they sh!t all over the place.
You are nothing but bombast.

Get the legal concepts straight and then you can start to DO something about it (within the justice of Type 1 law). Otherwise you're not much better than those screaming c*nts on inauguration day.

Old 12-10-2017, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are nothing but bombast.

Get the legal concepts straight and then you can start to DO something about it (within the justice of Type 1 law). Otherwise you're not much better than those screaming c*nts on inauguration day.

You can THINK whatever you want...mathematics shows me that in 30 years...America is gone...turned into a 3rd world minority infested Mexico II.

When you use compounding...you realize that in 30 years THEY are 80% of America's population.

Go to the "bad" part of any city...THAT is what 80% minorities looks like. THAT is most of America in 30 years.

YOU CANNOT PASS LEGISLATION TO AMEND THE CONSTITUTION...THEY WILL NOT VOTE FOR IT AND THEY ARE ALREADY THE MAJORITY.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
You can THINK whatever you want...mathematics shows me that in 30 years...America is gone...turned into a 3rd world minority infested Mexico II.

When you use compounding...you realize that in 30 years THEY are 80% of America's population.

Go to the "bad" part of any city...THAT is what 80% minorities looks like. THAT is most of America in 30 years.

YOU CANNOT PASS LEGISLATION TO AMEND THE CONSTITUTION...THEY WILL NOT VOTE FOR IT AND THEY ARE ALREADY THE MAJORITY.

Don't give me that "can't change the Constitution" crap!

Republicans control the state legislatures, governors, House, Senate... It's up to people like YOU to make them get off their RINO ass and do it !

Old 01-04-2018, 06:51 AM
n/a

Old 01-04-2018, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't give me that "can't change the Constitution" crap!

Republicans control the state legislatures, governors, House, Senate... It's up to people like YOU to make them get off their RINO ass and do it !

We'll see what happens first...repeal of the 17th or 100 million Hispanic invaders sent packing.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:40 AM
n/a

It has nothing to do with what's approved or required to teach. It all between the lines and instructor opinion on politics. It's an agenda that's been inprogress for at least 30 plus years. It's also majority agenda in colleges. The scheme is to polite mines for votes. The votes gets them politicians in office, that gets grants and policies like students loans gone wild, and votes for the voting base. Bernie was good example, if he hadn't got cheated by the DNC he probably would of beat Hillary, but the deck was stacked. His wacko ideas, free, free, free, just what the young voting base of brain dead loves to hear. Bottom line teacher's in the class room push they're politicial views to mold mines for future votes. ThE vote get them union benifits like, retirement at 50 or earlier, pay for life after 3 years ( no much but who gets paid for few years of work?) 100% unfunded retirement and cheap health insurance. The unions get rich off the dues and able to buy liberal democrats to further their agenda. It's now paying off big time after 30 plus years of building the mind altered voting base. It's never been about education.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
It has nothing to do with what's approved or required to teach. It all between the lines and instructor opinion on politics. It's an agenda that's been inprogress for at least 30 plus years. It's also majority agenda in colleges. The scheme is to polite mines for votes. The votes gets them politicians in office, that gets grants and policies like students loans gone wild, and votes for the voting base. Bernie was good example, if he hadn't got cheated by the DNC he probably would of beat Hillary, but the deck was stacked. His wacko ideas, free, free, free, just what the young voting base of brain dead loves to hear. Bottom line teacher's in the class room push they're politicial views to mold mines for future votes. ThE vote get them union benifits like, retirement at 50 or earlier, pay for life after 3 years ( no much but who gets paid for few years of work?) 100% unfunded retirement and cheap health insurance. The unions get rich off the dues and able to buy liberal democrats to further their agenda. It's now paying off big time after 30 plus years of building the mind altered voting base. It's never been about education.
wow, 30 year conspiracy and thousands of teachers participating.....any proof? statistically that theory is a non-starter.....
what medications are you on?.jpg
Old 01-04-2018, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, it stems from the arrogance and conceit of Femo-Fascism.

They are utterly indifferent to Type 1 vs. Type 2 law.

You haven't given us any reason to care! It's your issue alone, I suspect a former wife took you to the cleaners. You have stated previously your opinion that after divorce wifes are not entitled to anything. The current laws are NOT in your favor!

COPUFF

Tags
fed, public, school, propaganda, crap

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.