What about all the crap, garbage, lies and propaganda they're fed in PUBLIC school???

Old 01-05-2018, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
wow, 30 year conspiracy and thousands of teachers participating.....any proof? statistically that theory is a non-starter.....
Attachment 73415
Just my opinion and observation and yes like a$$holes everybody Got one. I'm not judging you. But, if I was I'm guess prefect example of mine altered pupil that get the tingling down the leg every time one of your messiah's utter they're agenda/propaganda for profit.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just my opinion and observation and yes like a$$holes everybody Got one. I'm not judging you. But, if I was I'm guess prefect example of mine altered pupil that get the tingling down the leg every time one of your messiah's utter they're agenda/propaganda for profit.
Educated opinions are backed up with FACTS. You can change your opinion, but you cannot change facts.....so evidently your "opinion" which is NOT backed up by FACTS is really a non-starter
Old 01-05-2018, 02:50 PM
n/a

I'm guessing the republicans would love to take science and math out of the curriculum. Why waste money on it when the republicans have already proven global warming is a hoax and renewable energy cannot possibly work.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm guessing the republicans would love to take science and math out of the curriculum. Why waste money on it when the republicans have already proven global warming is a hoax and renewable energy cannot possibly work.
Guessing should never be used in a debate..
Old 01-05-2018, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Guessing should never be used in a debate..
Unfortunately, this thread has shown LITTLE actual debate. Most opinions that are expressed don't have factual evidence to back them up....
Old 01-05-2018, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately, this thread has shown LITTLE actual debate. Most opinions that are expressed don't have factual evidence to back them up....
I think you are missing something. My post was sarcasm. The people who in the legal world are called expert witnesses (scientists) and use scientific evidence to back their predictions are ignored by those who haven't had any science courses at all.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
It has nothing to do with what's approved or required to teach. It all between the lines and instructor opinion on politics. It's an agenda that's been inprogress for at least 30 plus years. It's also majority agenda in colleges. The scheme is to polite mines for votes. The votes gets them politicians in office, that gets grants and policies like students loans gone wild, and votes for the voting base. Bernie was good example, if he hadn't got cheated by the DNC he probably would of beat Hillary, but the deck was stacked. His wacko ideas, free, free, free, just what the young voting base of brain dead loves to hear. Bottom line teacher's in the class room push they're politicial views to mold mines for future votes. ThE vote get them union benifits like, retirement at 50 or earlier, pay for life after 3 years ( no much but who gets paid for few years of work?) 100% unfunded retirement and cheap health insurance. The unions get rich off the dues and able to buy liberal democrats to further their agenda. It's now paying off big time after 30 plus years of building the mind altered voting base. It's never been about education.
I didn't read this entire post because I got tired of all the misspellings and grammatical errors. If you can't use the English language correctly, why are you pontificating on the value or non-value of public education?
Old 01-05-2018, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why is this post in a thread about education? The writer obviously has none.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
It can't until a "Mr Fusion" is invented like in Back to the Future. NOTHING beats fossil fuels...nothing comes close.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:06 AM
n/a

I like to cheat, I look and sound so smart, I like it when my party helps me giving the questions before the debate so I can study up for few days and have that look like I just humped by donkey on my face When I hear the question. Like all liberal cheating is way to get my worthless degrees, but don't have enough brains to replace lightbulb or find a dipstick. But, I'm sooooooo fking smart cause I am professional cheater.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
It can't until a "Mr Fusion" is invented like in Back to the Future. NOTHING beats fossil fuels...nothing comes close.
Thank you for proving my point. I guess in stead of spending all that time studying calculus, chemistry, and physics I should have have learned how to type with capitals and underlines. Copying and pasting stuff I don't understand to win an argument would save a lot of energy over critical thinking.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for proving my point. I guess in stead of spending all that time studying calculus, chemistry, and physics I should have have learned how to type with capitals and underlines. Copying and pasting stuff I don't understand to win an argument would save a lot of energy over critical thinking.
Douchie... Your nickname fits you. Look at Douchie...!!! He went to SCHOOL!!! He took CLASSES!!! OMG...Douchie...KNOWS...everything!!!

You STILL believe a lithium battery is MORE efficient...energy wise...than burning fossil fuels directly? You STILL believe it takes LESS energy to make and charge a battery than to use fossil fuels directly?

Get your money back...going all the way back to HS. You've GOT to be a woman...women are the...well minorities too...ONLY people I know with absolutely NO sense of logic. I can't imagine living in that emotion controlled mind of theirs.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Be careful when posting with Baldwin.

He is a professional at trolling forums.

Not sure what country he posts from but he keeps that quiet, as well as what org or group he is working for.

These crazies are trained well, and have access to lots of information.

Their job is to draw you in..get you discussing which allows them to post all their venom on whatever site they have infected.

Similar to, but probably not associated with the Russian bots that Trump had supporting him.

Do not let him draw you in.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Douchie... Your nickname fits you. Look at Douchie...!!! He went to SCHOOL!!! He took CLASSES!!! OMG...Douchie...KNOWS...everything!!!

You STILL believe a lithium battery is MORE efficient...energy wise...than burning fossil fuels directly? You STILL believe it takes LESS energy to make and charge a battery than to use fossil fuels directly?

Get your money back...going all the way back to HS. You've GOT to be a woman...women are the...well minorities too...ONLY people I know with absolutely NO sense of logic. I can't imagine living in that emotion controlled mind of theirs.
Quote:
Be careful when posting with Baldwin.

He is a professional at trolling forums.

Not sure what country he posts from but he keeps that quiet, as well as what org or group he is working for.

These crazies are trained well, and have access to lots of information.

Their job is to draw you in..get you discussing which allows them to post all their venom on whatever site they have infected.

Similar to, but probably not associated with the Russian bots that Trump had supporting him.

Do not let him draw you in.

He understands Femo-Fascism to a certain extent, "education" being its biggest subsidiary.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
It has nothing to do with what's approved or required to teach. It all between the lines and instructor opinion on politics. It's an agenda that's been inprogress for at least 30 plus years. It's also majority agenda in colleges. The scheme is to polite mines for votes. The votes gets them politicians in office, that gets grants and policies like students loans gone wild, and votes for the voting base. Bernie was good example, if he hadn't got cheated by the DNC he probably would of beat Hillary, but the deck was stacked. His wacko ideas, free, free, free, just what the young voting base of brain dead loves to hear. Bottom line teacher's in the class room push they're politicial views to mold mines for future votes. ThE vote get them union benifits like, retirement at 50 or earlier, pay for life after 3 years ( no much but who gets paid for few years of work?) 100% unfunded retirement and cheap health insurance. The unions get rich off the dues and able to buy liberal democrats to further their agenda. It's now paying off big time after 30 plus years of building the mind altered voting base. It's never been about education.
From your writing and apparent inability to research the truth, it is abundantly clear...why you feel cheated out of an education.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
fed, public, school, propaganda, crap

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.