What to Do With Rude And Absurd Posters?

Old 01-22-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Freedom of speech is most important when the person speaking does not agree with you.

Condi Rice often starts her classes saying if all your friends agree with you you need some new friends.

FROM ME-if all your friends, or perhaps people you find acceptable, you might as well speak to yourself.
I do not believe you can learn anything talking to yourself as you have heard it all before.

There is at least ONE poster that is clearly a racist. If, nothing else he/she/it is her to remind all of us how STUPID and UGLY it is.
Love your post - well, i enjoy all of your posts, but this one in particular speaks volumes. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Old 01-22-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Freedom of speech is most important when the person speaking does not agree with you.

Condi Rice often starts her classes saying if all your friends agree with you you need some new friends.

FROM ME-if all your friends, or perhaps people you find acceptable, you might as well speak to yourself.
I do not believe you can learn anything talking to yourself as you have heard it all before.

There is at least ONE poster that is clearly a racist. If, nothing else he/she/it is her to remind all of us how STUPID and UGLY it is.
You say that...Freedom of speech is most important when the person speaking does not agree with you.

And then say this...There is at least ONE poster that is clearly a racist. If, nothing else he/she/it is her to remind all of us how STUPID and UGLY it is.

At least you didn't try to ban me...but I MUST ask...WHAT have I said that wasn't TRUE? IS the TRUTH racist? Are we not allowed to speak the truth because it's "hurtful" to them? If you take issue with ANY of my facts...I'd like a chance to defend myself before being labeled. I've asked over and over, I've BEGGED people to cite specifically what I'd said that was wrong.

WHERE is the black equivalent of the villages? Where is the 99% black paradise? What school got better when blacks became the majority. What neighborhood became better when blacks became the majority. What HAS gotten better from diversity and quotas?

I ask the questions and nobody answers...all they do is call me racist. WHY is the TRUTH racist? Why can't you accept that we're NOT the same species?
Old 01-22-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Just like "The View"...just a bunch of ignorant women pretending to understand things they can't.

Really Dave? You like watching the view? My condolences over your affliction. Something is wrong when a man...supposedly a man...watches The View...and defends them.

I'd heard about the show...and I was unfortunate enough to be held captive in a waiting room one afternoon when The View happened to be on. I couldn't believe such crap was on TV. SO one sided, SO biased, SO WRONG.

People...BOTH sides are trying to brainwash you. The left has the usuals...ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. The right...Fox "News". BOTH sides are nothing but disinformation propaganda machines...playing on your emotions.
Captive in the waiting room, you should have called the police. Oh so you only watch "man " shows? You are a pathetic baffoon.
Old 01-22-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

Excellent points.

Adopted that approach long ago with my managerial duties by explaining to my employees that I didn't need to be right but I needed to make the right decisions. This approach removed my ego, as ego can get in the way of clear thinking and it invited/encouraged my employees to participate. Frankly if they had not I would have made a number of mistakes

If people have been watching with objectivity they would recognize that Trump has chosen some of the most powerful people in this nation to sit in his cabinet. His choices are very indicative of his strong leadership and the planning he has been making since entering this race last year.

I had hired a female attorney and a competing manager approached me and asked what I was going to do now because she was smarter than me. My reply was Marc smart managers surround themselves with intelligent people. Following that conversation I hired another female attorney out from under him and I still can visualize his red face to this day.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-23-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I want to thank you for such a responsible, respectful and intelligent response.

My initial post developed because so many TOTV members comments about Political Talk were demeaning. One recognizes that it takes just a few to damage the many good exchanges between and among us. On the surface their motivation is clear---mischievous.

One thing is very clear, they lack the ability to communicate because they are always in an attack mode and a telling mode. An adult relationship is inter-dependent, sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow.

Of course the most obvious and logical remedy is to ignore such posters and we do for the most part but they still take away from the rhythm of pure thoughts, ideas and remedies of the majority of posters.

Personal Best Regards:
"
My initial post developed because so many TOTV members comments about Political Talk were demeaning."

I guess none of your post's have been demeaning?
Old 01-23-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimWitDave View Post

I guess none of your post's have been demeaning?
And none of yours have been intelligent...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Tags
number, political, posters, absurd, rude

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.