What to Do With Rude And Absurd Posters?

Old 01-21-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

Default What to Do With Rude And Absurd Posters?

Fellow Political Talk Posters:

Let me preference my remarks with this reminder. It is clear Admin has no desire to moderate Political Talk. Some posters have taken that as a cue that it is a no man’s land and hence anything goes. Ostensibly, the vast majority of posters believe otherwise. So…

I offer a small composite of one poster, who shall remain anonymous, but who has become a focal point of annoyance among a number of posters on this forum. Clearly an analysis and discussion are in order to effect a possible solution? Perhaps one isn't viable?

Clearly there are other posters like him/her on Political Talk and over time we should make a concerted effort to isolate them in the same manner because they continue to diminish us all and this forum, especially in eyes our general membership. This poster is a good start since this poster seems to be the most active.

S/he can't or won't respond to offers of reasonableness and civility. God knows a number of posters have tried to extend an olive branch to him/her only to have him/her stick it in their eye.

Perhaps this is all because s/he is misunderstood? Perhaps it is because we do not approach him/her in the manner s/he is so accustom? One simply cannot know.

So I am seeking suggestions from responsible political posters who might offer clues as to this poster's motivations.

For instance why is s/he always in an attack mode ? Is s/he just an angry person all of the time? Perhaps unhappy?

Why when s/he highlights someone's quote does s/ he do it in yellow? Does s/he do this to seek attention?

And why does s/ he resort with utter disrespect using vile names when addressing other posters?

Is her/his frequent use of expletives indicative of a deep emotional and uncontrollable response to the subject matter?

And why does s/ he ridicule people? Does s/he interpret people's responses to be condescending? Or is it s/he has feelings of superiority?

Why does s/he always use ? Does s/ he think him/herself always to be funny? Or perhaps s/he believes s/he always has the higher moral ground?

No one on this forum has shown him/her ill will but his/her attacks continue against a number of posters and it has not gone unnoticed.

The majority of his/her posts are unnecessary, annoying, non-contributing, argumentative and offer little in substance to the topic at hand .

Perhaps with more of an understanding of this poster's motives we can learn to co-exist? Perhaps not, and the only solution is to continue to isolate oneself from him/her?

If you are so inclined to respond no names please.

Private Best Regards:
Old 01-21-2017, 03:00 PM
n/a

PBR, you need to shorten up your posts when you plead. If you're talking about Screamin' Susie I say let her be if she lays off the Caps key.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2017, 03:03 PM
n/a

People like this are just miserable grown-ups (hopefully a grown-up) who never learned to play well with others as a child. Most likely over-indulged and always needed to be the center of attention. They see in others what they would like for themselves. Simply pity and ignore them, although sometimes easier said than done..the ignore part, that is.
Old 01-21-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
PBR, you need to shorten up your posts when you plead. If you're talking about Screamin' Susie I say let her be if she lays off the Caps key.

Dear Guest:

I concur but in this case more is really less because I anticipated certain posters would be gunning for me and believed being clear in intent would save space in the long run.

I will also tell you that I believe the poster will not recognized him/herself.

"I also ended my post with if you respond no names please"

Quite to the contrary and since you referenced her name
Susie is not one I view as a problem poster. In fact I enjoy her comments

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-21-2017, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Dear Guest:

I concur but in this case more is really less because I anticipated certain posters would be gunning for me and believed being clear in intent would save space in the long run.

Personal Best Regards:
OK. Thanks.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Ignore them.

Do NOT respond.

!!!
Old 01-21-2017, 05:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTheCon
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
Dear Con,

Of course I recognize you're whining about me.

Prior to me taking the time to point out your lies, broad-brushing and plagiarism (with a plethora of PROOF/LINKS, of which YOU NEVER PROVIDE), you pretty much just typed giant diatribes that had very little relation to reality and tried passing off as 'facts' ...when they were/are simply your warped 'opinions.'

The fact that I've taken the time to show what a fake and liar you are...has not unexpectedly pi$$ed you off.

You've stated that you have the right to continue to lie, denigrate with a broad-brush and plagiarize...because you claim you do it in a 'civil manner.'

Sorry to burst your bubble, you hypocritical little fella, but your 'fake civility'...doesn't give you a free pass.

So suck it up buttercup and get used to being shown up...when you lie, plagiarize and try to denigrate with a broad-brush.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

PS. And of course you like Susie's CAPITAL diatribes, DirtBag's & Donny B's racism/use of the 'C' and 'N' words, MLGBT's constant personal attacks, a number of posters denigrating family members, Etc., Etc. even though they are much less civil than myself...because they share your political viewpoint.

What a flaming hypocrite you are.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

PBR, eliminating the competition leaves you with what? Take a look around. Embrace the people that provide you counterpoints; they're a smart lot and you know it.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Queen 'B'

Ignore them.

Do NOT respond

PEEKABOO!

Old 01-21-2017, 06:45 PM
n/a

This forum is not for serious discussion or expression of constuctive, respectful dialog. Entertainment only.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
This forum is not for serious discussion or expression of constuctive, respectful dialog. Entertainment only.
Just like "The View"...just a bunch of ignorant women pretending to understand things they can't.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fellow Political Talk Posters:

Let me preference my remarks with this reminder. It is clear Admin has no desire to moderate Political Talk. Some posters have taken that as a cue that it is a no man’s land and hence anything goes. Ostensibly, the vast majority of posters believe otherwise. So…

I offer a small composite of one poster, who shall remain anonymous, but who has become a focal point of annoyance among a number of posters on this forum. Clearly an analysis and discussion are in order to effect a possible solution? Perhaps one isn't viable?

Clearly there are other posters like him/her on Political Talk and over time we should make a concerted effort to isolate them in the same manner because they continue to diminish us all and this forum, especially in eyes our general membership. This poster is a good start since this poster seems to be the most active.

S/he can't or won't respond to offers of reasonableness and civility. God knows a number of posters have tried to extend an olive branch to him/her only to have him/her stick it in their eye.

Perhaps this is all because s/he is misunderstood? Perhaps it is because we do not approach him/her in the manner s/he is so accustom? One simply cannot know.

So I am seeking suggestions from responsible political posters who might offer clues as to this poster's motivations.

For instance why is s/he always in an attack mode ? Is s/he just an angry person all of the time? Perhaps unhappy?

Why when s/he highlights someone's quote does s/ he do it in yellow? Does s/he do this to seek attention?

And why does s/ he resort with utter disrespect using vile names when addressing other posters?

Is her/his frequent use of expletives indicative of a deep emotional and uncontrollable response to the subject matter?

And why does s/ he ridicule people? Does s/he interpret people's responses to be condescending? Or is it s/he has feelings of superiority?

Why does s/he always use ? Does s/ he think him/herself always to be funny? Or perhaps s/he believes s/he always has the higher moral ground?

No one on this forum has shown him/her ill will but his/her attacks continue against a number of posters and it has not gone unnoticed.

The majority of his/her posts are unnecessary, annoying, non-contributing, argumentative and offer little in substance to the topic at hand .

Perhaps with more of an understanding of this poster's motives we can learn to co-exist? Perhaps not, and the only solution is to continue to isolate oneself from him/her?

If you are so inclined to respond no names please.

Private Best Regards:
Unfortunately, I don't think anything will change in regards to your post but at least you exposed the rude, condescending, nasty poster for what he/she is.
Didn't take long for him/her to rear his/her ugly head. It's really a shame that conversation on here has to be interrupted by such juvenile nonsense. I can't even begin to understand or explain why someone feels a need to act in that manner. It's seems only extensive therapy could reveal the answer. And to the poster who thinks no "competition" is the desired intent - au contraire.....I think lively, intelligent conversation from both sides of the fence is what most of us desire, not name calling and bullying which adds nothing to the conversation except to make the person engaging in it look like a fool.
Old 01-22-2017, 05:30 AM
n/a

All these women protesting something that they do not understand, will be gone back to their homes and families in a day or two, but TRUMP will still be PRESIDENT. They will be forgotten soon enough, just like their false agenda.
Old 01-22-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't think anything will change in regards to your post but at least you exposed the rude, condescending, nasty poster for what he/she is.
Didn't take long for him/her to rear his/her ugly head. It's really a shame that conversation on here has to be interrupted by such juvenile nonsense. I can't even begin to understand or explain why someone feels a need to act in that manner. It's seems only extensive therapy could reveal the answer. And to the poster who thinks no "competition" is the desired intent - au contraire.....I think lively, intelligent conversation from both sides of the fence is what must of us desire, not name calling and bullying which adds nothing to the conversation except to make the person engaging in it look like a fool.
Dear Guest:

I want to thank you for such a responsible, respectful and intelligent response.

My initial post developed because so many TOTV members comments about Political Talk were demeaning. One recognizes that it takes just a few to damage the many good exchanges between and among us. On the surface their motivation is clear---mischievous.

One thing is very clear, they lack the ability to communicate because they are always in an attack mode and a telling mode. An adult relationship is inter-dependent, sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow.

Of course the most obvious and logical remedy is to ignore such posters and we do for the most part but they still take away from the rhythm of pure thoughts, ideas and remedies of the majority of posters.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-22-2017, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I want to thank you for such a responsible, respectful and intelligent response.

My initial post developed because so many TOTV members comments about Political Talk were demeaning. One recognizes that it takes just a few to damage the many good exchanges between and among us. On the surface their motivation is clear---mischievous.

One thing is very clear, they lack the ability to communicate because they are always in an attack mode and a telling mode. An adult relationship is inter-dependent, sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow.

Of course the most obvious and logical remedy is to ignore such posters and we do for the most part but they still take away from the rhythm of pure thoughts, ideas and remedies of the majority of posters.

Personal Best Regards:
CAN you HAVE an "adult" relationship with women and minorities who act like emotional children? Discarding logic and reason for "feelings".

Why follow a loser with no common sense or logic?

Why follow someone with their eyes closed?

You ASSUME we're dealing with "adults" when the reality is...we're dealing with a lot of old children who think they know things because they watch the propaganda on the "news".

Adults are aware and can see problems. Why can't the liberals, the women and minorities, see how we've fallen from #1 to #25? BECAUSE of their "equality cause". We're NOT all equal and FORCING it does nobody any good. Especially the country as a whole.

Letting women and minorities THINK they were equals destroyed us. Now look at where we are...in a depression, bankrupt, and stupid because educational standards have dropped so much and quotas are everywhere.

Can't compete? No problem...we'll just lower the standards and give you a quota...to make it "fair". The h3ll with those who rely on you, who count of you, depend on you, to do your job.

Tags
number, political, posters, absurd, rude

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.