What to Do With Rude And Absurd Posters?

Old 01-22-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
CAN you HAVE an "adult" relationship with women and minorities who act like emotional children? Discarding logic and reason for "feelings".

Why follow a loser with no common sense or logic?

Why follow someone with their eyes closed?

You ASSUME we're dealing with "adults" when the reality is...we're dealing with a lot of old children who think they know things because they watch the propaganda on the "news".

Adults are aware and can see problems. Why can't the liberals, the women and minorities, see how we've fallen from #1 to #25? BECAUSE of their "equality cause". We're NOT all equal and FORCING it does nobody any good. Especially the country as a whole.

Letting women and minorities THINK they were equals destroyed us. Now look at where we are...in a depression, bankrupt, and stupid because educational standards have dropped so much and quotas are everywhere.

Can't compete? No problem...we'll just lower the standards and give you a quota...to make it "fair". The h3ll with those who rely on you, who count of you, depend on you, your job.
To this extent we do agree that this nation has been seized by too many collectives and that these collectives are being led around by manipulative people. Too many Americans have forgotten or never learned to think independently for themselves. I posit if you lean toward the government to solve all of your needs and problems you are among those in a collective. There are other examples and posters are quite capable of defining them for themselves.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-22-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
To this extent we do agree that this nation has been seized by too many collectives and that these collectives are being led around by manipulative people. Too many Americans have forgotten or never learned to think independently for themselves. I posit if you lean toward the government to solve all of your needs and problems you are among those in a collective. There are other examples and posters are quite capable of defining them for themselves.

Personal Best Regards:
They've turned us into a bunch of squabbling minorities. Each wanting a different "America".
Old 01-22-2017, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTheCon

Personal Best Regards:
Dear Con,

Coming from the person who is notorious for cutting/pasting other peoples statements, without giving them their due by citing the source...I find this particularly amusing.

And since you're still sniveling & whining...this bears re-posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
Dear Con,

Of course I recognize you're whining about me.

Prior to me taking the time to point out your lies, broad-brushing and plagiarism (with a plethora of PROOF/LINKS, of which YOU NEVER PROVIDE), you pretty much just typed giant diatribes that had very little relation to reality and tried passing off as 'facts' ...when they were/are simply your warped 'opinions.'

The fact that I've taken the time to show what a fake and liar you are...has not unexpectedly pi$$ed you off.

You've stated that you have the right to continue to lie, denigrate with a broad-brush and plagiarize...because you claim you do it in a 'civil manner.'

Sorry to burst your bubble, you hypocritical little fella, but your 'fake civility'...doesn't give you a free pass.

So suck it up buttercup and get used to being shown up...when you lie, plagiarize and try to denigrate with a broad-brush.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

PS. And of course you like Susie's CAPITAL diatribes, DirtBag's & Donny B's racism/use of the 'C' and 'N' words, MLGBT's constant personal attacks, a number of posters denigrating family members, Etc., Etc. even though they are much less civil than myself...because they share your political viewpoint.

What a flaming hypocrite you are.
Since you love long-winded, vacuous and devoid of any content/facts posts and defend Chump by in essence saying... "He doesn't lie, it's just a little harmless hyperbole"...you better learn what 'RICE' means as applied to the medical field.

Because you are going to need to take care of those typing fingers, not only defending Trump's indefensible actions and mouth...but I won't let you get away with the lying you've become accustomed to with posters of your own ilk.

So enjoy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 01-22-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just like "The View"...just a bunch of ignorant women pretending to understand things they can't.
In a discussion they could put you out to dry.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just like "The View"...just a bunch of ignorant women pretending to understand things they can't.

Quote:
Really Dave? You like watching the view? My condolences over your affliction. Something is wrong when a man...supposedly a man...watches The View...and defends them.

I'd heard about the show...and I was unfortunate enough to be held captive in a waiting room one afternoon when The View happened to be on. I couldn't believe such crap was on TV. SO one sided, SO biased, SO WRONG.

People...BOTH sides are trying to brainwash you. The left has the usuals...ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. The right...Fox "News". BOTH sides are nothing but disinformation propaganda machines...playing on your emotions.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Ignore them.

Do NOT respond.

!!!
Old 01-22-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimWitDave
Speaking for yourself Dave? It would not take 4 opinionated women to put you out to dry... 1 woman would be enough to bury your A$$!
Old 01-22-2017, 10:38 AM
n/a

The initial post was to discuss "what to do with rude and absurd posters" It ended with an admonition " if you responded no names please"

If one is so inclined s/he can review this entire thread and with their understanding of the "how" individually identify exactly who the offending parties are and in their own words and deeds ( ie posts sent to this thread).

A serious person would be embarrassed and ashamed. A thinking person would have remained silent and out of sight.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-22-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

I was at a bar a year or so ago and this ugly dyke bitch was complaining about Men and telling Myself and other Men there how worthless WE were and no real woman needed a Man!!! Sos I proceeded to ask it, So is that why your mother fu3ked that goat???
Old 01-22-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
I was at a bar a year or so ago and this ugly dyke bitch was complaining about Men and telling Myself and other Men there how worthless WE were and no real woman needed a Man!!! Sos I proceeded to ask it, So is that why your mother fu3ked that goat???
Old 01-22-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=graciegirl;1350394]
Quote:
Ignore them.

Do NOT respond.

!!!
GG, look at posts 24 + 25. Let me hear you say ignore them. I thought not.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Default For what it is worth

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I concur but in this case more is really less because I anticipated certain posters would be gunning for me and believed being clear in intent would save space in the long run.

I will also tell you that I believe the poster will not recognized him/herself.

"I also ended my post with if you respond no names please"

Quite to the contrary and since you referenced her name
Susie is not one I view as a problem poster. In fact I enjoy her comments

Personal Best Regards:
Freedom of speech is most important when the person speaking does not agree with you.

Condi Rice often starts her classes saying if all your friends agree with you you need some new friends.

FROM ME-if all your friends, or perhaps people you find acceptable, you might as well speak to yourself.
I do not believe you can learn anything talking to yourself as you have heard it all before.

There is at least ONE poster that is clearly a racist. If, nothing else he/she/it is her to remind all of us how STUPID and UGLY it is.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
The initial post was to discuss "what to do with rude and absurd posters" It ended with an admonition " if you responded no names please"

If one is so inclined s/he can review this entire thread and with their understanding of the "how" individually identify exactly who the offending parties are and in their own words and deeds ( ie posts sent to this thread).

A serious person would be embarrassed and ashamed. A thinking person would have remained silent and out of sight.

Personal Best Regards:
Dear Con,

How in the world do you manage to get it wrong...so damned consistently?

A "serious" and "thinking" person wouldn't have started a thread, whining and sniveling just because they were called out for consistently shown to be addicted to long-winded 'opinion' pieces trying to be foisted off as 'fact,' vacuous and plagiarized denigrating broad-brushed cut/paste articles...in the first place.

i will give you credit for one thing, you don't seem to be in the least embarrassed...at being probably the most flaming hypocritical poster in this forum.

That takes a special combination of arrogance and ignorance...so at least you have that going for you.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 01-22-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
GG, look at posts 24 + 25. Let me hear you say ignore them. I thought not.
Let's not forget Post #'s 11, 13, 15, 17 & 20.

She gives RubiTHECon a run for his/her money...in the 'most flaming hypocritical poster' competition though.
Old 01-22-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Let's not forget Post #'s 11, 13, 15, 17 & 20.

She gives RubiTHECon a run for his/her money...in the 'most flaming hypocritical poster' competition though.
I think GG has left the building.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tags
number, political, posters, absurd, rude

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.