What does this say about a muslim country?

Old 11-17-2015, 07:43 PM
n/a

Default What does this say about a muslim country?

We keep hearing that most muslims are good people. If this is remotely true then it must be in Turkey only bad muslims go to soccer games?!?!?!?!

Video: Turkey Fans Boo Moment of Silence for Paris Attacks, Then Break Out Into This Chant | Video | TheBlaze.com

I do believe this is more representative of the reality muslim culture.
Old 11-17-2015, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
We keep hearing that most muslims are good people. If this is remotely true then it must be in Turkey only bad muslims go to soccer games?!?!?!?!

Video: Turkey Fans Boo Moment of Silence for Paris Attacks, Then Break Out Into This Chant | Video | TheBlaze.com

And just what is it about the radicals that have them yelling about going to the snack bar when they blow themselves up?
Old 11-17-2015, 08:48 PM
n/a

Considering the size of the crowd, I'd guess this was a vocal minority rather the opinion of the majority there or sound inserted later. No matter what the occurrence, there are always some that will show disrespect. I might have put more credence in this event if there had been at least one close up of a Muslim shouting. But the behavior does seem rather typical for soccer matches -- soccer fans are not known for their politeness.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:17 AM
n/a

If the majority of Muslims are so peaceful, it makes one wonder why the majority has rarely spoken up and why when you pin them down with a question about their religion, it still comes down to destroying the infidels. Even the peaceful ones seem to concur with that part of their belief, even if they don't act on it. I don't know why we coddle them, knowing their history of violence.
We have freedom of religion, but there is nothing in the constitution that tells me that I must allow radical religions the right to practice their violence or even preaching violence. Liberals will coddle these radicals but attempt to ban anything Christian, go figure.
There is always exceptions to rules and laws. National Security trumps over liberties on occasion. When radicals of a religion have a history of violence, then it is reasonable to suggest that their rights can be voided and they can be closely monitored and policed if necessary. If these types do not like it, they are not being held hostage and may leave America at any time. We are a tolerant nation, but don't presume to walk all over us.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:43 AM
n/a

I would rather have a drug dealer live next to me than a Muslim. But then would I recognize either one.
Old 11-18-2015, 07:04 AM
n/a

Default For the same reason...

[QUOTE=Guest;1147250]If the majority of Muslims are so peaceful, it makes one wonder why the majority has rarely spoken up

the silent majority in this country rarely speak up.
Old 11-18-2015, 07:07 AM
n/a

Default Only an ignorant...

Quote:
I would rather have a drug dealer live next to me than a Muslim. But then would I recognize either one.
person would want a drug dealer living next to them, but grouping islamist extremists in one big group and calling them muslims is no different than grouping all protestant whites into white supremacists. Neither is valid.
Old 11-18-2015, 07:10 AM
n/a

Default It says nothing about a muslim country...

Quote:

it does say a lot about you being unable to distinguish between a group of uncouth clowns and an entire culture. If a person from another country read your post they could, by your logic, assume our country to be filled with uneducated fools.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:15 AM
n/a

The response at the soccer game in Paris last night answers any questions about the majority of Muslim belief. Sorry folks but that is the way it is. There is no respect coming from the Muslim community. And Turkey for that matter.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
person would want a drug dealer living next to them, but grouping islamist extremists in one big group and calling them muslims is no different than grouping all protestant whites into white supremacists. Neither is valid.
You do have it all wrong.
The big group of radicals sworn to kill us all just happen to ALL BE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2015, 10:17 AM
n/a

the so called peacefull muslims are of the same religion that condems infidels.

Tags
games, good, people, muslim, country

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.