What is a double cousin?

Old 12-10-2017, 10:21 PM
n/a

Default What is a double cousin?

TAL, care to tell us?
Old 12-11-2017, 05:58 AM
n/a

I have come across other articles over the last few years concerning this subject and the adverse affect it has on their population.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-11-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
tal, care to tell us?
criminal harassment.

Quote:
A stalker may be an online stranger or a person whom the target knows. ... Cyberstalking is a criminal offense under various state anti-stalking, slander and harassment laws. A conviction can result in a restraining order, probation, or criminal penalties against the assailant, including jail.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Was this a high school paper? Seems like it...reading it. It's not even a real study.

"36 couples (52.9%) had history of genetic disorders in their families. 30 couples
had child and in 28 of them (93.4%) at least one child was affected to a genetic disorder."

Well DUH! They HAD genetic disorders and they bred with others with the same genetic disorders...what do you expect will happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have come across other articles over the last few years concerning this subject and the adverse affect it has on their population.

Personal Best Regards:
The REAL takeaway here is...if your family has genetic disorders...STOP reproducing and passing it along!

These "families" have been interbreeding for thousands of years...THAT is why the prevalence of genetic disorders is so high...over hundreds of generations they have "selectively bred" people with this disorder. I'm surprised it's not 100% affected.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
criminal harassment.
You are very smart with so many degrees, please tell us about double cousins.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Marrying your first cousin can double the risk of birth defects in your babies

What were their parents thinking. This could not happen in America, could it?
Old 12-11-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

Well yes, maybe in the Appalachian Mountains or in San Francisco during the drug-induced 1960s.

Now if your parents were blood relatives and did illegal drugs, that's two strikes.

I pity the fool.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Well yes, maybe in the Appalachian Mountains or in San Francisco during the drug-induced 1960s.

Now if your parents were blood relatives and did illegal drugs, that's two strikes.

I pity the fool.
Mr.T - I Pity the Fool! - YouTube
Old 12-11-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

From your link:

"but researchers have cautioned that the absolute risk is low."

"Marriage between blood relatives is common within the large Pakistani community based in Bradford with about 37 per cent of Pakistani marriages being between first cousins, according to the study.

These account for nearly a third – 31 per cent – of birth anomalies in babies of Pakistani origin. Researchers caution that the absolute risk of birth defects is small – between 3 and 6 per cent.

“Only a small minority of babies born to couples who are blood relatives or older mothers will develop a congenital anomaly,” lead author Eamonn Sheridan from the University of Leeds said."

It's NOT the big problem they make it out to be.

Quote:

I pity the fool.
NO...in the INNER CITIES...the minorities...THAT is where most of the inbreeding occurs. N!@@er boys f@cking their little sister. They don't know WHO their father is mom has so many men "cuming" in and out...so anyone can be related to anyone.

We really need to "nuke" the inner cities...remove "them" and rebuild. Otherwise there's no hope for our cities...they're already a minority majority.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
From your link:

"but researchers have cautioned that the absolute risk is low."

"Marriage between blood relatives is common within the large Pakistani community based in Bradford with about 37 per cent of Pakistani marriages being between first cousins, according to the study.

These account for nearly a third – 31 per cent – of birth anomalies in babies of Pakistani origin. Researchers caution that the absolute risk of birth defects is small – between 3 and 6 per cent.

“Only a small minority of babies born to couples who are blood relatives or older mothers will develop a congenital anomaly,” lead author Eamonn Sheridan from the University of Leeds said."

It's NOT the big problem they make it out to be.

NO...in the INNER CITIES...the minorities...THAT is where most of the inbreeding occurs. N!@@er boys f@cking their little sister. They don't know WHO their father is mom has so many men "cuming" in and out...so anyone can be related to anyone.

We really need to "nuke" the inner cities...remove "them" and rebuild. Otherwise there's no hope for our cities...they're already a minority majority.
Just seeing what Don Baldwin has to say.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Thank you for letting us know that you are just seeing.

Do you have to post everything that comes into your head?

Get a job.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Angry

Allegiance is harassing me as he remembers that my Dad married my Aunt's Sister. Brothers married sisters in other words. So my cousins have a dual dose of DNA but I seldom see any of these people. Did see quite a lot of them in Minnesota as my double cousin married a nice girl from Edina and I met their extended family in Edina while working at the U of MN Law Library.

I am amazed that more people do not condemn the long term CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance and his gang on here. It is getting very old.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
All looks factual to me...got ANY proof showing otherwise?
Old 12-11-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
All looks factual to me...got ANY proof showing otherwise?
You cherry pick facts and your premises are all wrong. They are based in bogus science disproved a long time ago.

Tags
care, tal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.