What is a double cousin?

Old 12-11-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You cherry pick facts and your premises are all wrong. They are based in bogus science disproved a long time ago.
Don, Taltarzac725 went to law school, so he must be right.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:02 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Recording this. Pestering. Another word for harassment.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

If your father's sister marries your mother's brother wouldn't their children be considered your double cousins?
Old 12-11-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
You cherry pick facts and your premises are all wrong. They are based in bogus science disproved a long time ago.
WHAT facts did I cherry pick? WHAT premise is ALL wrong?

Actually what YOU believe has been disproved by places like 23andme and the others who have done extensive DNA comparisons and analysis.

The LATEST "science" IS...blacks...negros...are NOT genetically the same as EVERY other race. They and they alone have different ancestors than we ALL have. WE are a mixture of different HUMAN genes from various sources...we're ALL "mutts" so to speak...EXCEPT the blacks, the negros...they are an earlier more archaic hominid...NOT "Sapiens".

It is POLITICS that insists on classifying them as "us"...true modern humans.

They look different, they're built different, different bone and muscles structures, their physiology is different, they smell different, they think and act different.

The clincher...is MLK Blvd, EVERY black country, black schools...ALL are the bottom of the bottom. Blacks, negros are NEVER EVER at the TOP of ANY intellectual endeavor...or society.

Quote:
Law school...where you learn how to rip others off...legally...including your client.

Maybe she needs to go to the bottom of the ocean too...join the rest of them...it's a good start.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe he went to Law School but I never did read what state he passed the bar in....
Old 12-11-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Maybe he went to Law School but I never did read what state he passed the bar in....
Failed the bar several times at the easiest State.

Speaks volumes.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

In Alabama, a double cousin is most likely your wife !!
Old 12-11-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
In Alabama, a double cousin is most likely your wife !!
Could be at least according to comedians like Jeff Foxworthy.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

The only way to find a virgin in Alabama is to find a 13 year old that can run faster than her brother.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Allegiance is harassing me as he remembers that my Dad married my Aunt's Sister. Brothers married sisters in other words. So my cousins have a dual dose of DNA but I seldom see any of these people. Did see quite a lot of them in Minnesota as my double cousin married a nice girl from Edina and I met their extended family in Edina while working at the U of MN Law Library.

I am amazed that more people do not condemn the long term CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance and his gang on here. It is getting very old.
No matter how you slice that cake it is pretty messed up. I am happy you explained it, though, because it explains a lot of the crazzzies dancing around in your head...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Allegiance is harassing me as he remembers that my Dad married my Aunt's Sister. Brothers married sisters in other words. So my cousins have a dual dose of DNA but I seldom see any of these people. Did see quite a lot of them in Minnesota as my double cousin married a nice girl from Edina and I met their extended family in Edina while working at the U of MN Law Library.

I am amazed that more people do not condemn the long term CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance and his gang on here. It is getting very old.

How could i know that craziness, but i think You failed to mention the sheep.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Could be at least according to comedians like Jeff Foxworthy.
Buddy does this look familiar?

The Villages Florida
Old 12-11-2017, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
No matter how you slice that cake it is pretty messed up. I am happy you explained it, though, because it explains a lot of the crazzzies dancing around in your head...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Makes you wonder how stupid a person would have to be to put that info out there. I suspected inbreeding was to blame, now it's for sure the wackadoodle has a five head.

Nothing funnier than a Mellon headed window licker listening to music...they love music!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Makes you wonder how stupid a person would have to be to put that info out there. I suspected inbreeding was to blame, now it's for sure the wackadoodle has a five head.

Nothing funnier than a Mellon headed window licker listening to music...they love music!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
You guys are cruel, are you Gene Coppola?

Tal buddy,

The Villages Florida

Tags
care, tal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.