New Reports Suggest Trump Might Not Be a Liar at All, But Truly Delusional

Old 11-30-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Default New Reports Suggest Trump Might Not Be a Liar at All, But Truly Delusional

New Reports: Trump Not a Liar, Is Truly Delusional
Old 11-30-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And so are you...so?
Old 11-30-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

From the OP link and reference Baldwins comment that.."so" about our President being delusional.....

"The prevailing interpretation of Donald Trump, shared by all his enemies and many of his allies, is that he is a con man. It is a theory that explains both his career in business and politics, and has carried through his many reversals of position and acts of fraud against customers and contractors. It remains quite plausible. But new reporting has opened up a second possibility: The president has lost all touch with reality.

The Washington Post and New York Times have accounts from insiders suggesting Trump habitually insists upon the impossible in private. He does not merely tell lies in order to gull the public or to manipulate allies. He tells lies in private that he has no reason to tell. "

"If Trump actually has the ability to convince himself of his own lies, it would suggest a possibility far more dangerous than even his critics have previously assumed. He might be in the grip of a mental-health issue, or at least one more serious than mere sociopathy. And the mutterings that he might need to be removed from office through the 25th Amendment could grow more serious than many of us have expected."

New Reports: Trump Not a Liar, Is Truly Delusional

In addition to all the crap going on with this guy, I am still shaking my head about his lie on the Newsweek Man of the Year. Who in the hell needs to tell that lie to the WORLD ?
Old 11-30-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

The Donald is all about him and his worshippers. The Constitution is about US. I’m blaming the RNC for letting this end stage narcissist lead America to the abyss.
Old 11-30-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcxr750 View Post
The Donald is all about him and his worshippers. The Constitution is about US. I’m blaming the RNC for letting this end stage narcissist lead America to the abyss.

We’re still at it’s edge. I wouldn’t want to live in the abyss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

The consensus seems to be (except for Fox viewers) that once the tax bill is passed, Republicans will have to do something about Trump. Otherwise we'll wait for the pictures on national news of him wandering the White House grounds in his underwear.
Old 11-30-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
The consensus seems to be (except for Fox viewers) that once the tax bill is passed, Republicans will have to do something about Trump. Otherwise we'll wait for the pictures on national news of him wandering the White House grounds in his underwear.
He may already be doing that but who is going to say among his toadies that the emperor has no clothes?
Old 11-30-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting read from someone who has studied "strongmen" and written a book in it. She believes his actions serve a real purpose and are done by plan.

"Many have sought to diagnose President Trump’s mental health from afar, depicting him as delusional, narcissistic or a madman. Such an approach is understandable, since many of us struggle to make sense of his destructive behavior and attachment to falsehoods that are often of his own making. Yet it’s the history of authoritarianism that provides the best framework for understanding Trump’s words and actions. From Benito Mussolini onward, strongmen have ruled through a combination of seduction and threat, building up protective cults of personality and relentlessly pushing their own versions of reality until they’re in a position to make them state policy."

No, Trump is not a madman — because he knows exactly what he’s doing - The Washington Post

Third world stuff.

[B]Actually, tie this with the Tillerson/Pompei/Cotton[/B] anticipation makes some sense.

We are certainly developing downward to third world status.

Followers who flat out refuse to acknowledge they are being lied to, and continue the support, especially on social media, are so worrisome. They have been the most mean spirited and deceitful. But then again, they support lying and deceit so it is who they are.
Old 11-30-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
The radical progressive dog whistle sounds again.

Progressives need to reconsider their lack of accountability in what they say. there is a vast difference between outrage, criminality and insanity and a sharp distinction needs to be underscored.

In countries such as North Korea, China, Cuba, et al lack of such accountability provides ample opportunity for their government to silence their political enemies anyway they chose. some posters on TOTV seem to not understand the manifest difference,

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-30-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting read from someone who has studied "strongmen" and written a book in it. She believes his actions serve a real purpose and are done by plan.

"Many have sought to diagnose President Trump’s mental health from afar, depicting him as delusional, narcissistic or a madman. Such an approach is understandable, since many of us struggle to make sense of his destructive behavior and attachment to falsehoods that are often of his own making. Yet it’s the history of authoritarianism that provides the best framework for understanding Trump’s words and actions. From Benito Mussolini onward, strongmen have ruled through a combination of seduction and threat, building up protective cults of personality and relentlessly pushing their own versions of reality until they’re in a position to make them state policy."

No, Trump is not a madman — because he knows exactly what he’s doing - The Washington Post

Third world stuff.

[B]Actually, tie this with the Tillerson/Pompei/Cotton[/B] anticipation makes some sense.
He did act like this on the campaign making many false statements and bullying his challengers.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
The liberals...promoting women and minorities...led us into the abyss...we have 30 years tops and America is gone.

Quote:

Third world stuff.

We are certainly developing downward to third world status.

Followers who flat out refuse to acknowledge they are being lied to, and continue the support, especially on social media, are so worrisome. They have been the most mean spirited and deceitful. But then again, they support lying and deceit so it is who they are.
A f@cking woman wrote a book about "strongmen"...alpha males...and YOU take it seriously? I'll write a book on pregnancy and childbirth and you can use that as your source of reliable information.

"We are certainly developing downward to third world status." BECAUSE our population IS BECOMING a majority 3rd worlders! 1/3 of our current population was born overseas or the child of someone born overseas. The VAST majority of our immigrants...legal and illegal...are Hispanics and blacks. WE are turning 3rd world because we're filling up with 3rd worlders!

"Followers who flat out refuse to acknowledge they are being lied to, and continue the support, especially on social media, are so worrisome." This SHOULD be said about people who BLINDLY believe and promote equality. Lowered standards and equality is destroying us!

Quote:
He did act like this on the campaign making many false statements and bullying his challengers.
Because he's a f@cking alpha male you stupid twit...Tal the Twit...or Twit for short...your new name when you have the nerve to address me.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
The liberals...promoting women and minorities...led us into the abyss...we have 30 years tops and America is gone.

A f@cking woman wrote a book about "strongmen"...alpha males...and YOU take it seriously? I'll write a book on pregnancy and childbirth and you can use that as your source of reliable information.

"We are certainly developing downward to third world status." BECAUSE our population IS BECOMING a majority 3rd worlders! 1/3 of our current population was born overseas or the child of someone born overseas. The VAST majority of our immigrants...legal and illegal...are Hispanics and blacks. WE are turning 3rd world because we're filling up with 3rd worlders!

"Followers who flat out refuse to acknowledge they are being lied to, and continue the support, especially on social media, are so worrisome." This SHOULD be said about people who BLINDLY believe and promote equality. Lowered standards and equality is destroying us!

Because he's a f@cking alpha male you stupid twit...Tal the Twit...or Twit for short...your new name when you have the nerve to address me.
Your obscene language plus your manifested hate make you somebody who could be called....incorrigible.

However, you land well BELOW that mark.

You never answer when I ask where you are.....and why you were assigned to troll here.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your obscene language plus your manifested hate make you somebody who could be called....incorrigible.

You never answer when I ask where you are.....and why you were assigned to troll here.
And that is not Tal that you were addressing. Get your posters right.

I despise your racism and sexism Don Baldwin.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
And that is not Tal that you were addressing. Get your posters right.

I despise your racism and sexism Don Baldwin.
I know and knew who I was addressing.

Tal, you seem like a nice guy, but I do not come on a political forum to discuss what you seem to want to...you stray far from politics however.

At least you are not obscene.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

You hate ME because I tell the truth...and the truth exposes your lies.

You CLAIM women and minorities are equal...lets see your proof. MY proof is pretty clear...on ANY MLK Blvd...in ANY black school...in ANY independent black country.

Now...you show me the EQUALITY...you show me the "Black Villages"...a city of 150,000 99% black and just as nice as here. You SHOW me a black top school...the best black school, I could find placed 400th. I can't find ANY black countries in the top 10...top 25...top 50...top 100?

So WHERE is this "equality" of which you speak...where is the black Einstein, Newton, Edison, Ford, Carnegie, Rockefeller? All I see is "pretend" equality...brought about by lowered standards and quotas.

Tags
delusional, liar, suggest, reports, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.