This is what he said then:

Old 01-06-2010, 12:39 PM
n/a

Default This is what he said then:

http://www.breitbart.tv/the-c-span-l...-negotiations/

And today we read they are having closed door sessions to expedite getting to an agreement. A non partisan agreement at that with no public interface.

This example is what I simply do not like about Obama. His actions do not match his words. As in another thread, this is what is causing other country leaders to look else where. And it is taking it's toll on the American voters he swayed with this rhetoric to put him in office.

He gets credit for being a good speaker (I prefer to say he is a good reader).
He gets a zero for accomplishment of promises made!!

btk
Old 01-06-2010, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
http://www.breitbart.tv/the-c-span-l...-negotiations/

And today we read they are having closed door sessions to expedite getting to an agreement. A non partisan agreement at that with no public interface.

This example is what I simply do not like about Obama. His actions do not match his words. As in another thread, this is what is causing other country leaders to look else where. And it is taking it's toll on the American voters he swayed with this rhetoric to put him in office.

He gets credit for being a good speaker (I prefer to say he is a good reader).
He gets a zero for accomplishment of promises made!!

btk

What is amazing about this particular issue is this....

This President, unlike other politicians who made promises and left them unfulfilled, COULD DO THIS......it is not something that became undoable...it CAN be done !!!

When you put together the promises which were very clear...nothing cloudy about any of the EIGHT PROMISES....all EXTREMELY CLEAR !

In November of 2008, he went a bit further and I am not quoting this exactly, but he pointed out to his audience that past tried failed because they WENT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS instead of broadcasting !

ALL elected Presidents..ALL...leave promises unfilled...just they way it is. This President has put to a new meaning the unbroken promise rule.

What makes it so absolutely incredible is that this was the BASIS OF HIS ENTIRE CAMPAIGN.....CHANGE....TRANSPARENCY....DOING IT DIFFERENT !

This was the message that got attention and got him elected.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.