What I want

Old 11-18-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This CREEP is really enjoying this bullying. Complain on the REGULAR FORUM about the names Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8. That should get him banned for life.
I would much rather they ban YOU so the rest of us don't have to listen to your nonsense gibberish. Once you are gone or stop responding, this forum will have peace. Stop the madness!!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would much rather they ban YOU so the rest of us don't have to listen to your nonsense gibberish. Once you are gone or stop responding, this forum will have peace. Stop the madness!!

Old 11-18-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Think I will contact Donald John Trump about my 224 613 Project at some future date. I hope he looks at all the nasty attacks you creeps have made on me on this POLITICAL FORUM. My guess is that he knows about it anyway. He would understand that I am a Democrat and do support Democrat candidates and the like but as I have said many times it has been the REPUBLICANS who have helped me the most since 1991 with this 224 614 Project and a voted for Bushs three times and liked boring Bush a lot more than Donald John Trump in the 2016 Primary. Laura Bush seemed to have helped with the 224 613 Project.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Think I will contact Donald John Trump about my 224 613 Project at some future date. I hope he looks at all the nasty attacks you creeps have made on me on this POLITICAL FORUM. My guess is that he knows about it anyway. He would understand that I am a Democrat and do support Democrat candidates and the like but as I have said many times it has been the REPUBLICANS who have helped me the most since 1991 with this 224 614 Project and a voted for Bushs three times and liked boring Bush a lot more than Donald John Trump in the 2016 Primary. Laura Bush seemed to have helped with the 224 613 Project.
If you omitted President Trump's middle name (John) in your posts, you could save yourself a few keystrokes. Besides, I would think that just about everyone would know to whom you were referring.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Have you ever considered voluntary commitment?
Old 11-18-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
This CREEP is really enjoying this bullying. Complain on the REGULAR FORUM about the names Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8. That should get him banned for life. These are on the NFL 2017 Yahoo Pick-Em. Even the most hard- hearted person can see how EVIL that is.
Why should we complain? The only one bothered by it is YOU!

Don't expect others to do your dirty work.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Have you ever considered voluntary commitment?
I am sure his family has recommended it, Tal has stated many times his resistance to more psychological help although he does often speak with a counselor "voluntarily" on a "social" basis.

Really hope his counselors are reading totv and getting him to get out of it.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post

Everyone agrees
Old 11-18-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not for a while though.
Old 11-18-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am sure his family has recommended it, Tal has stated many times his resistance to more psychological help although he does often speak with a counselor "voluntarily" on a "social" basis.

Really hope his counselors are reading totv and getting him to get out of it.
Now you know why Tal hasn't held a job and lives at home...mental issues.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Now you know why Tal hasn't held a job and lives at home...mental issues.
[emoji482]
Old 11-22-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Never forget
Old 11-22-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Angry

Ibid. Ibid. Ibid.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Ibid. Ibid. Ibid.
Caveat emptor
Old 11-24-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Tags
assassinated, mpeached

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.