What I want

Old 06-11-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Cannot believe anyone posted this.

I would be careful with identifying the writer unless you are very sure that he/she actually posted this.
Yes we are all anonymous here, unless you post 463 pictures on Photobucket.

....And then complain when people identify
You. Lol
Old 06-11-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cannot believe anyone posted this.

I would be careful with identifying the writer unless you are very sure that he/she actually posted this.
Maybe someone hijacked her totv account.

She hates, hates Trump. Maybe she forgot to check her 401k balance.
Old 06-11-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Sarah Huckabee Sanders' 3-year-old just tweeted a bunch of covfefe

Maybe a visiting grand kid did this or one of the very unethical posters on here is trying to frame this nice woman. I would not put that past some of the creeps on TOTV. Or maybe she had a brain fart. Who knows? But some posters on here have a long history of bullying, harassing, lying and just basically being very rotten human beings.

I do hope that the Secret Service is looking at this thread but I doubt it. Would love to see a record of just how contemptible some of the posters on this TOTV Political Forum are.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sarah Huckabee Sanders' 3-year-old just tweeted a bunch of covfefe

Maybe a visiting grand kid did this or one of the very unethical posters on here is trying to frame this nice woman. I would not put that past some of the creeps on TOTV.
This is one of the wackiest wackadoodle posts ever.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Sure wackadoodle...they probably have arrested her and that explains why she has not cleared it up on here yet...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sure wackadoodle...they probably have arrested her and that explains why she has not cleared it up on here yet...

I doubt if she has been arrested. Unless someone alerted them of the post why would they even know about it? And this would just probably prompt a phone call as to what she meant by it.
n/a

There is a List of People We Never Knew Lived Among Us | EURweb

The Villages Florida
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
This is one of the wackiest wackadoodle posts ever.
Don't forget the one where he bragged about going to the movies with teenage girls, and complained that the theater manager was staring at him...

Old 06-11-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Don't forget the one where he bragged about going to the movies with teenage girls, and complained that the theater manager was staring at him...

Maybe we need a top ten wackadoodle posts.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Look *******. I went to see Beauty and the Beast. I was the fifth or so person in there. I went alone. Many teen age girls came in. And if you do not believe that the employees of the Old Mill Playhouse have noticed the 224s and 613s in so many movies, ads and TV shows over the past two years; you are an idiot. And a ticket taker a few weeks ago knocked on the wood a few times when he saw me coming towards me. The theater manager did not stare at me when I saw Beauty and the Beast but just looked at me over her shoulder.

Some Old Mill Playhouse employees probably read TOTV and these three movie theaters are also on my Facebook account. I follow them.

Back on the Ignore List though dirtbag. Your posts are not worth me even looking at. Same with All *******.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Oh the wackadoodle changes the story...just like he often edits his posts (numerous times).

Old 06-11-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

5688 views now of my documents and other stuff in my now 26.275 year 224 613 Project. And this covers people who have been assassinated and their families. I have been sharing stuff with Gabby Giffords organization for a while now. And remember e-mailing the Brady organization back in the 1990s. James Brady - Wikipedia

Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence |

Americans for Responsible Solutions - Wikipedia
Old 06-11-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Who the fvck cares wackadoodle??

Old 06-11-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Look *******. I went to see Beauty and the Beast. I was the fifth or so person in there. I went alone. Many teen age girls came in. And if you do not believe that the employees of the Old Mill Playhouse have noticed the 224s and 613s in so many movies, ads and TV shows over the past two years; you are an idiot. And a ticket taker a few weeks ago knocked on the wood a few times when he saw me coming towards me. The theater manager did not stare at me when I saw Beauty and the Beast but just looked at me over her shoulder.

Some Old Mill Playhouse employees probably read TOTV and these three movie theaters are also on my Facebook account. I follow them.

Back on the Ignore List though dirtbag. Your posts are not worth me even looking at. Same with All *******.
This post itself is wacko
Old 06-11-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

5688 views now of my documents and other stuff in my now 26.275 year 224 613 Project. And this covers people who have been assassinated and their families. I have been sharing stuff with Gabby Giffords organization for a while now. And remember e-mailing the Brady organization back in the 1990s. James Brady - Wikipedia
I see you took my advice and went with the 26.275 years. Maybe it's time to stretch it out a few more decimal points.

Lol

Tags
assassinated, mpeached

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.