What I want

Old 06-11-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Never mind
Thanks for changing that. And good to see you are back.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
So there you have your answer Tal!!!!. She did post it!

What do you say now wackadoodle???
Old 06-11-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wait , maybe it was not her saying "nevermind."

Maybe it's the evil conservative!!!!
Old 06-11-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Editing the post in that manner is just as cowardly as making it in the first place.

Sort of ignorant, being the post was quoted numerous times in the thread...

Chalk it up to another emotional outbursts by a liberial...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Ignore the schmucks on here. Not worth your or anyone else's time. And the quotes mean nothing as these are easily modified by another poster.

I too wish that Trump is impeached. He deserves it.

You have a friend in Gracie Girl she stood up for you. Put it down as a brain fart. We all get them especially around Donald John Trump who trolled his way into the White House with a lot of help from James Comey and the Russian hackers. And I do not believe for one second that Putin was not fully aware of what was going on. This man Donald John Trump is trying to hand the US over to the Russian kleptocracy. Either intentionally or because of his naivety about Russia.

Putin's Kleptocracy - Wikipedia
Old 06-11-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Ignore the schmucks on here. Not worth your or anyone else's time. And the quotes mean nothing as these are easily modified by another poster.
I guess what your saying is "do or say anything inappropriate that you want...just edit your posts a day later...and it is all good"

Pillar of the Community stuff right there...

Old 06-11-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Ignore the schmucks!!!
Old 06-11-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Tal is still denying she ever said it... lol

Typical anarchist liberal thinking.

Facts mean nothing.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Secret Service will be at your door very soon! Pray, tell... What did he ever do to you that you should have such vitriol in your heart?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenwelsh View Post
Secret Service will be at your door very soon! Pray, tell... What did he ever do to you that you should have such vitriol in your heart?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
MRS. Blum has not been back to even apologize. She still believes it in her "heart."
Old 06-12-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

It is not a crime to wish something happened. To threaten the President and his or her family yes but not to wish them ill. I will bet that you can see a lot of ill will towards Barack Obama on here for eight years. Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia
Old 06-12-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is not a crime to wish something happened. To threaten the President and his or her family yes but not to wish them ill. I will bet that you can see a lot of ill will towards Barack Obama on here for eight years.
So Tal, state it here if you have the guts, do you wish Trump dead?

Or are you ignoring me at this moment?

Your coward wackadoodle leech.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
It is not a crime to wish something happened. To threaten the President and his or her family yes but not to wish them ill. I will bet that you can see a lot of ill will towards Barack Obama on here for eight years. Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia
I challenge you to come up with one post that suggested Obamma should be assassinated...

Old 06-12-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I challenge you to come up with one post that suggested Obamma should be assassinated...

If it happened, Wackadoodle Tal would be the 1st one to call all his law enforcement "friends" all of whom he has explained the 224 project to over the years.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Good for the poster who changed her post. Shows that she just had a moment of real anger towards Donald John Trump. She fixed the post.

Many people cannot stand Donald John Trump. I would like to see him impeached but wish him no violence of any kind.

Ignore the schmucks on TOTV Political Forum. I looked at the Political Forum before 2014 very seldom. And it was gone for quite some time and may disappear again because of the nastiness of certain posters on here.

Tags
assassinated, mpeached

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.