What if Hillary Clinton had all of Trump's Problems?

Old 04-27-2017, 09:27 PM
n/a

Default What if Hillary Clinton had all of Trump's Problems?

Quote:
Imagine this scenario: Hillary Clinton is president. It's learned that she has deep ties to Putin and that there is evidence to suggest Putin influenced the election in her favor as a quid pro quo for easing sanctions on Russia. She puts utterly unqualified billionaires in cabinet posts and her daughter Chelsea in a position of influence in the West Wing. Chelsea's husband is her chief advisor. She refuses to release any tax returns, she blocks access to the visitor logs in the White House and Bill refuses to live in the White House so our tax dollars are spent keeping him safe in Chappaqua. Hillary spends almost every weekend in a resort that is marketed by her very presence and from which the Clinton Foundation draws profits. AND, in an interview, she names the wrong country she bombed while bragging about the chocolate cake she was eating while she ordered said bombing. One could just go on and on.
The point is that the outrage, the outcries, the screaming by opposing political party would be heard around the world and impeachment proceedings would already be underway.
This is what white male privilege looks like in the United States of America. Let's face it, if Hillary--or any female candidate--had five children from three partners she would never have survived the primary.
What do you think?
Old 04-27-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Everyone had to put up with your darkie the last 8 years...now it's your turn to be disgusted.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Everyone had to put up with your darkie the last 8 years...now it's your turn to be disgusted.
I did vote for him twice.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
I did vote for him twice.
Why?

Equal rights? Rights have never been so unequal since slavery. WHITE MEN are singled our for discrimination. Official quotas steal our positions, our jobs.

To give EVERYONE $1,000 a month in value healthcare? Healthcare that is unaffordable to the nation?

The environment? It's been warmer...naturally...without man helping it.

The Villages Florida

CO2 emissions? CO2 contributes less than 3% of the total greenhouse gas effect.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Racist
He speaks again!

When Obama took the office the Dow was at 6,626 when he left office it was 19,887..... That was really good for the 401K so you should have been happy about that Don.

I was!
Old 04-27-2017, 10:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
He speaks again!

When Obama took the office the Dow was at 6,626 when he left office it was 19,887..... That was really good for the 401K so you should have been happy about that Don.

I was!
And it ONLY cost $10,000,000,000,000 ($10 trillion) or $30,000 per man woman and child, or $120,000 per family of four to do it! That includes the half the population who don't pay their fair share...it cost WHITE...WORKING families over $200,000. Was it worth it?
Old 04-27-2017, 11:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
He speaks again!

I was!
now the time to get OUT OF THE STOCK MARKET, It's way overdue a BIG DUMP.
Old 04-28-2017, 02:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
He speaks again!

I was!
That was IN SPITE of Obama. What did he do to change anything for the positive? Nothing, is the correct answer. The economy was the slowest to respond in history. The recession had the slowest rebound in history of recessions and depressions. Obama was a hindrance, not a positive factor.
Obama has the record for being the ONLY president to NEVER have a 3% year average GDP growth during his tenure.
If you want more statistics on how poor the economy STILL is, I suggest a little reading at some of the government sites.
Old 04-28-2017, 04:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
He speaks again!

I was!
So then Trump is a genius, as his relative market gains since election outweigh Obama's.

O wait, I know you use liberal logic..... nothing Trump does brilliantly can be true.

O wait post election day gains belong to Obama.

Don't know how the conservatives continue to deal with the liberals here.

Cololdlady truely does not have the brainwaves to debate, maybe she can discuss world events with Tal, then rocky can write a dissertation about their discussion, then cnm, can give it an "o dear," Then fat boy can stamp it fake.
Old 04-28-2017, 05:53 AM
n/a

Let me see Obama was elected because of the color of his skin. Therefore he resonated as a good show horse. He was nurtured and protected by progressives all, even given the Nobel Peace Prize just for showing up for work, beautified in the press and yet his performance record is factually dismal.

Hillary Clinton a politician who accomplished nothing and who carried a cloud of suspicious and criminal activity over her head believed that, as a diva, she had the divine right to assume the Obama mantle and as an additional bona fide an anatomy that justified and solidified her right. Hillary is no show horse and not even a good work horse

Both are examples of the ultimate entitlement which have no basis on merit

Personal Best Regards
Old 04-28-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let me see Obama was elected because of the color of his skin. Therefore he resonated as a good show horse. He was nurtured and protected by progressives all, even given the Nobel Peace Prize just for showing up for work, beautified in the press and yet his performance record is factual dismal.

Hillary Clinton a politician who accomplished nothing and who carried a cloud of suspicious and criminal activity over her head believed that, as a diva, she had the divine right to assume the Obama mantle and as an additional bona fide an anatomy that justified and solidified her right. Hillary is no show horse and not even a good work horse

Both are examples of the ultimate entitlement which have no basis on merit

Personal Best Regards
Women and minorities...losers living in delusion...I've been telling you this!

Why do you think EVERY standard has fallen? Why do you think they NEED quotas? Why do you think NO minority or woman can beat white men? The BEST in the world is NEVER a woman. The BEST (besides certain sports) is NEVER a black person.

We are NOT all equal and forcing it IS destroying us. We've been importing mostly 3rd world losers since the 1960s and NOW it is catching up to us...whites are the minority now.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
What do you think?
The problem with this scenario is that every one of these "problems" are your opinions and IMHO, have no basis in fact.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Imagine this scenario: Hillary Clinton is president. It's learned that she has deep ties to Putin and that there is evidence to suggest Putin influenced the election in her favor as a quid pro quo for easing sanctions on Russia. She puts utterly unqualified billionaires in cabinet posts and her daughter Chelsea in a position of influence in the West Wing. Chelsea's husband is her chief advisor. She refuses to release any tax returns, she blocks access to the visitor logs in the White House and Bill refuses to live in the White House so our tax dollars are spent keeping him safe in Chappaqua. Hillary spends almost every weekend in a resort that is marketed by her very presence and from which the Clinton Foundation draws profits. AND, in an interview, she names the wrong country she bombed while bragging about the chocolate cake she was eating while she ordered said bombing. One could just go on and on.
The point is that the outrage, the outcries, the screaming by opposing political party would be heard around the world and impeachment proceedings would already be underway.
This is what white male privilege looks like in the United States of America. Let's face it, if Hillary--or any female candidate--had five children from three partners she would never have survived the primary.
Most of that looks like what has actually happened with the Trump Presidency probably even to FOX News.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
He speaks again!

I was!
Hopefully you are not intimating that Obama or his policies or his lies or his pandering to Islamic terrorists, et al, had anything to do with the stock markets growth.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

I do not think she could handle all the problems.

Tags
tax, white, trumps, problems, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.