What if Hillary Clinton had all of Trump's Problems?

Old 04-29-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

But, back to subject. What if hillary had all of Trump's problems? Well, if Hillary was as rich as Trump, she would probably not be so concerned about positioning herself in the gov where she could accept bribes and payments for services. Of course, the way Slick Willie entertains and parties, they wouldn't be rich very long.
Old 04-29-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I didn't say that. But, the way he was treated seems to indicate that. Maybe the left is racist?
Of course they are...and sexist too. The "left"...the "liberals" are mostly single women and minorities. The minorities are MORE racist than we are and we...no your grandchildren...WILL see just how racist they are. They HATE us and BLAME us for their own inabilities. They believe that white people, white men in particular, actively work together to keep them down...that THEY are superior and when given the chance will prove it. Same with many/most (?) women...they hate men for what they are...stronger, smarter, more aggressive...more successful. They know they need men and it bugs the sh!t out of them.

Obama got away with a LOT only because he's blacks. Blacks in general, in public get away with a LOT...ONLY because they're black and NOBODY wants to be part of a scene when they start yelling racism. NOBODY corrects blacks for their disgusting behavior...the pig sty's they live in...the violence...destroying schools with their behavior and INABILITY to learn as whites/Asians can. Blacks DESTROY everything they touch...EVERYWHERE they live. I've seen NEW housing projects having to be torn down after less than 10 years of black occupancy.

White people are LETTING them breed us out...we're PAYING for it...the government spends a $ trillion a year on welfare...80% of it going to minorities...Hispanics and blacks. THEY WILL be the majority...VERY soon. America WILL change...America IS changing. MLK Blvds, "Spanish town" IS growing...they ARE already the majority below age 7.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

The embedded "Progressives will hug their Obama posters and lament if only the popular vote counted Hillary could continue the losers agenda ,but that is not reality President Trump won get over it !!!
Old 05-01-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
The embedded "Progressives will hug their Obama posters and lament if only the popular vote counted Hillary could continue the losers agenda ,but that is not reality President Trump won get over it !!!
The prick got into the White House because of Weiner's e-mails to women about the size of his Johnson and FBI Director James Comey's obsession with getting to the facts no matter what the cost to the environment, women needing abortions, health care, libraries, education, immigrants' rights, etc. United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

And Trump lost the popular vote and only won the Electoral vote by 77,000 votes out of a HUGE number of voters.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
The prick got into the White House because of Weiner's e-mails to women about the size of his Johnson and FBI Director James Comey's obsession with getting to the facts no matter what the cost to the environment, women needing abortions, health care, libraries, education, immigrants' rights, etc. United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

And Trump lost the popular vote and only won the Electoral vote by 77,000 votes out of a HUGE number of voters.
Make sure that you explain that to Ivanka next time you two are conversing.. Tell her what a "pri*k" her father is.

Find me ONE, only one person that says they did not vote for Hillary because of Weiner's emails and I will call you the liar you are because that would make them a hypocrite for voting for Trump after hearing his private conversation of a dozen years ago.

Go back to your library.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
You may want to check your reading comprehension. The statement was that Obie was the ONLY president to NOT achieve an average year 3% GDP growth in history. Your information about Bush is incorrect.
I suggest my information says otherwise!

To coin a phrase "yours is fake news!"
Old 05-01-2017, 09:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

You are correct we haven't had GDP growth above 4% since 2000. Going on 20 years.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

4 pieces of evidence showing FBI Director James Comey cost Clinton the election - Vox

A good link.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

I gave you the correct information. If you have a comprehension problem, talk to Tal. He'll fix you up.

My point is, and I will make it again:

Obama is the only president in history that did not have a year average GDP growth of 3% or more. Try to stay with me on this. I reiterate, a YEAR AVERAGE 3% GDP GROWTH.

If you are going to show me one month of 3% GDP, that is not going to cut it.

Tags
tax, white, trumps, problems, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.