What a mess

Old 03-11-2015, 03:01 PM
n/a

Default What a mess

We have a president that does as he d--- well pleases now we have have a congress doing the same. Come on guys cant you tell we are tired of your B S. This is not one sided you people in Washington are all at Fault you should all be fired. Yes I sent this to my congressman. And Hilary is not qualified to be president. We should have the PM of Israel. God said turn your back on Israel and I will turn my back on you and I believe it.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
We have a president that does as he d--- well pleases now we have have a congress doing the same. Come on guys cant you tell we are tired of your B S. This is not one sided you people in Washington are all at Fault you should all be fired. Yes I sent this to my congressman. And Hilary is not qualified to be president. We should have the PM of Israel. God said turn your back on Israel and I will turn my back on you and I believe it.
I fully agree with your last sentence
Old 03-11-2015, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You certainly have the mess part correct. I can't help being amused by some of the discussions in this forum. It is every bit as dis-jointed as Washington, a mirror image. If someone posted Obama says the sky is blue there would be more than one person say no it's not. Today there was a Senate hearing about the President's power to use our military. Actually just what our leaders should be doing but it was just a photo op for cameras. Americans are getting exactly what we ask for. I think it is an embarrassment.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:23 PM
n/a

We support Israel with billions in aid every year.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:39 PM
n/a

And the republicans vote strict party line with the hard right pushing their agenda. That is the crux of the MESS
Old 03-11-2015, 07:47 PM
n/a

I hardly recognize the Republican party I grew up with. Dwight Eisenhower, Nelson Rockefeller, Jacob Javits. The party has moved so far right that they would be Democrats now.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:06 PM
n/a

Default The

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
I hardly recognize the Republican party I grew up with. Dwight Eisenhower, Nelson Rockefeller, Jacob Javits. The party has moved so far right that they would be Democrats now.
Party of no today would call Reagan a Rhino. Bachman barely qualifies. Then they are upset because no one is able to work with them. Go figure

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.