What a mess

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-11-2015, 03:01 PM
n/a

Default What a mess

We have a president that does as he d--- well pleases now we have have a congress doing the same. Come on guys cant you tell we are tired of your B S. This is not one sided you people in Washington are all at Fault you should all be fired. Yes I sent this to my congressman. And Hilary is not qualified to be president. We should have the PM of Israel. God said turn your back on Israel and I will turn my back on you and I believe it.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
We have a president that does as he d--- well pleases now we have have a congress doing the same. Come on guys cant you tell we are tired of your B S. This is not one sided you people in Washington are all at Fault you should all be fired. Yes I sent this to my congressman. And Hilary is not qualified to be president. We should have the PM of Israel. God said turn your back on Israel and I will turn my back on you and I believe it.
I fully agree with your last sentence
Old 03-11-2015, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You certainly have the mess part correct. I can't help being amused by some of the discussions in this forum. It is every bit as dis-jointed as Washington, a mirror image. If someone posted Obama says the sky is blue there would be more than one person say no it's not. Today there was a Senate hearing about the President's power to use our military. Actually just what our leaders should be doing but it was just a photo op for cameras. Americans are getting exactly what we ask for. I think it is an embarrassment.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:23 PM
n/a

We support Israel with billions in aid every year.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:39 PM
n/a

And the republicans vote strict party line with the hard right pushing their agenda. That is the crux of the MESS
Old 03-11-2015, 07:47 PM
n/a

I hardly recognize the Republican party I grew up with. Dwight Eisenhower, Nelson Rockefeller, Jacob Javits. The party has moved so far right that they would be Democrats now.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:06 PM
n/a

Default The

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
I hardly recognize the Republican party I grew up with. Dwight Eisenhower, Nelson Rockefeller, Jacob Javits. The party has moved so far right that they would be Democrats now.
Party of no today would call Reagan a Rhino. Bachman barely qualifies. Then they are upset because no one is able to work with them. Go figure

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.