What things are wrong with the villages, gives it a "bad" image?

Old 11-17-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
The memorandum of understanding was that the Developer would build then get out of the way.
Where did you get this memorandum of understanding from? I'd never heard anything like this either stated or implied.

I would never want to see the developer get out of the way and leave the inmates to run the asylum. I've been in that situation before and it doesn't work.

We all have a vote. We vote by staying here and accepting the way things are run or by leaving and going to a place that we are more happy with. It seems that the vote is about 150,000 to maybe a few thousand.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Nigga rich midwesterners that think a retention pond is a water view. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok I ignored thit first part.

Don't you mean northeasterner! You know the ones that voted in career democrats and moved out of the state cause the taxes are too high. Then, come down here and complain vote for the Good old democrat that's got no answers but to raise taxes.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did they come for NOTHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't you mean those sex platforms(AKA electricial boxes behind the bushes. I tell my wife to stay away they are magical, start tingling down the legs thing next thing you know she be voting democrat.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

People who have specific complaints like "...too high amenity fees..." probably have no basis for comparison.

Which are then presented as a negative of TV.....as if it were a general condition. When in fact it is a specific individuals dislike.

Everybody is as always entitled to their opinion.
I would just suggest how to present an item for clarity.

For example;

I think amenity fees are too high in TV compared to ...?...

Offering an observation....TV amenity fees are among the most reasonable for communities offering lifestyle packages with shared benefits.

Perspective? If one has never lived where there has been an amenity fee, there, it is more likely a, why do I have to pay that much?
Some of us have lived places where amenity fees were much, MUCH higher with less to share than is available in TV.

Back to the question of what is disliked about TV.....people who spend so much time trying to find negatives or wrongs with TV.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Default What things are wrong with the villages, gives it a "bad" image?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Ok I ignored thit first part.

Don't you mean northeasterner! You know the ones that voted in career democrats and moved out of the state cause the taxes are too high. Then, come down here and complain vote for the Good old democrat that's got no answers but to raise taxes.

///

Tags
image, thing, villages, worst

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.