what is with whiteyu house visitor list secrecy????

Old 04-16-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Does anyone else find this very suspicious??????
I guess it depends on what your twist on this is. Yes, apparently Obama did release SOME of the names on the visitor list when he was President, but not all, and it was at his discretion as to who he allowed to be released. Now, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but prior to Obama's presidency I believe it was not a common thing to release this list to the public at all. In Trump's case I can see that with all the mass hysteria going on over his presidency that he might want to keep the list confidential for the sake of his visitors safety. Personally, I think this is a non-issue, but it seems as if people and the media want to make an issue of just about anything these days.
Old 04-16-2017, 04:43 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]I guess it depends on what your twist on this is. Yes, apparently Obama did release SOME of the names on the visitor list when he was President, but not all, and it was at his discretion as to who he allowed to be released. Now, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but prior to Obama's presidency I believe it was not a common thing to release this list to the public at all. In Trump's case I can see that with all the mass hysteria going on over his presidency that he might want to keep the list confidential for the sake of his visitors safety. Personally, I think this is a non-issue, but it seems as if people and the media want to make an issue of just about anything these days.[/QUOTE]

"In at least two cases, the appointments may have already led to violations of the administration’s own ethics rules. But evaluating if and when such violations have occurred has become almost impossible because the Trump administration is secretly issuing waivers to the rules."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/15/u...icts.html?_r=1

This needs to be read. Lobbyists are taking over and we are allowing it to happen Secretly
Old 04-16-2017, 06:25 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
I guess it depends on what your twist on this is. Yes, apparently Obama did release SOME of the names on the visitor list when he was President, but not all, and it was at his discretion as to who he allowed to be released. Now, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but prior to Obama's presidency I believe it was not a common thing to release this list to the public at all. In Trump's case I can see that with all the mass hysteria going on over his presidency that he might want to keep the list confidential for the sake of his visitors safety. Personally, I think this is a non-issue, but it seems as if people and the media want to make an issue of just about anything these days.[/QUOTE]

"In at least two cases, the appointments may have already led to violations of the administration’s own ethics rules. But evaluating if and when such violations have occurred has become almost impossible because the Trump administration is secretly issuing waivers to the rules."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/15/u...icts.html?_r=1

This needs to be read. Lobbyists are taking over and we are allowing it to happen Secretly
Thanks for the link. Have a couple of questions but want to review more info before responding. Again, thanks.
Old 04-16-2017, 07:53 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:

Thanks for the link. Have a couple of questions but want to review more info before responding. Again, thanks.
Add this to you reading. Everything is just either a secret or reversal of the campaign.

"CIA Director Mike Pompeo slammed WikiLeaks as a “non-state hostile intelligence service” Thursday, but during the presidential campaign, he and now-President Donald Trump were all but singing the organization’s praises.

Pompeo declared it is, “time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is -- a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia,” a stark departure from comments he and Mr. Trump made months earlier, after WikiLeaks released thousands of emails revealing the inner-workings and woes of the Democratic National Committee. Pompeo on Thursday also accused WikiLeaks of collaborating with the Russian government -- a government Mr. Trump has hesitated to criticize -- to push out
information with the agenda of weakening western democracies. "

Pompeo slams WikiLeaks, but he and Trump tweeted praise of WikiLeaks during campaign - CBS News
Old 04-16-2017, 07:56 PM
n/a

Why don't you get Abby10's email, you can send her all those bolded paragraphs of the things you feel she "must" read. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2017, 04:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did not Trump promise transparency in DC if he were elected???

Donald Trump is setting a new standard for lack of transparency - The Washington Post
did not Trump promise transparency demands the main street media as it continues its false and slanderous narrative against Trump an his family.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
The latest news is that Mr. Trump will not routinely release White House visitor records, as Mr. Obama did. The White House cited “grave national security risks and privacy concerns.” The former is not persuasive, since a national security exception was built into the policy. So Mr. Trump must argue that his right to privacy, or that of the lobbyists coming to see him, outweighs the public’s interest in knowing who is getting an audience. We don’t find that persuasive, either.
Other than nosy busybodies, who cares? Obama did a lot of anti-American things that were radical and not normal. Our government has secrets and it is in the interest of National Security. It is none of anyone's business how the sausage is made in our gov, unless it appears to be legitimately corrupt and not just innuendos.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
did not Trump promise transparency demands the main street media as it continues its false and slanderous narrative against Trump an his family.
How is any of that slanderous? It is true!!

Tags
find, house, visitor, list, secrecy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.