What's a Covfefe?

Old 06-01-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

COVFEFE = Go back for a walk in the wood's!
Old 06-01-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
COVFEFE = Go back for a walk in the wood's!

And stay there. Losing, losing, losing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-01-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would hardly call Donald John Trump a leader. He is a demagogue. Someone who plays off of the emotions of others for his own personal gain.
Yes, Donald is taking four or eight years off of his business of being a billionaire so that he can donate that time to America for his own personal gain. Some would suggest that this is not the brightest idea or way to spend that much of his twilight years, but I doubt too many would suggest that he is doing it for "personal gain." But, let us explore the possibility a bit. Obama was worth how much when he entered office and now he is worth, what? About $40 million? Ok, he made millions. That would be a step down from being a billionaire, in my humble opinion. On the other hand, the Clintons said they were bankrupt or broke when they left the White House, and we all know that the Clintons are renown for their honesty.

So, say that again, Trump did it for "personal gain?"
Old 06-01-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, Donald is taking four or eight years off of his business of being a billionaire so that he can donate that time to America for his own personal gain. Some would suggest that this is not the brightest idea or way to spend that much of his twilight years, but I doubt too many would suggest that he is doing it for "personal gain." But, let us explore the possibility a bit. Obama was worth how much when he entered office and now he is worth, what? About $40 million? Ok, he made millions. That would be a step down from being a billionaire, in my humble opinion. On the other hand, the Clintons said they were bankrupt or broke when they left the White House, and we all know that the Clintons are renown for their honesty.

You are not watching what Trump and his family is doing very closely then.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are not watching what Trump and his family is doing very closely then.
Obviously, I am NOT watching them as closely as you are. Of course, I don't use Twitter or Facebook, so I don't care about fashion or music. On the other hand, I prefer to judge the man by what he gets accomplished. And I have not seen ANYONE work as hard as he does, even with all the left hindrance, not to mention some from his own party.

I'll leave the society page to you.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

He's dong it for his legacy...he will now be remembered in the history books...and not as just another nameless billionaire. There have been a LOT of people who got very rich who's names have been forgotten...but not presidents...he MAY end up being just another president forgotten...but he WAS a president and his name will live "forever" on those lists.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
He's dong it for his legacy...he will now be remembered in the history books...and not as just another nameless billionaire. There have been a LOT of people who got very rich who's names have been forgotten...but not presidents...he MAY end up being just another president forgotten...but he WAS a president and his name will live "forever" on those lists.
And that is why he is working his @ss off trying to get things done, right?
Old 06-01-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
And that is why he is working his @ss off trying to get things done, right?
I don't know his personal motivation other than his name living in eternity.

I do know he's owned by the same people who have owned the past presidents. He may have been his own man BEFORE the election...but now that he's the president...his a$s is owned. He will do as told...
Old 06-01-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
And stay there. Losing, losing, losing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
But But Butt it's everyone else's fault not mine.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
But But Butt it's everyone else's fault not mine.
Says Hillary
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ListofExcuses.jpg (79.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 06-01-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Trump's new hat.....

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2017, 10:57 PM
n/a

TrumSupportersInaNutShell.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
says hillary
Old 06-02-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

"Covfefe" tells you all you need to know about Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

How do you pronounce this covfefe?
Old 06-02-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Default An interesting point

Quote:
Typos happen. No big deal. Giving up the position of leader of the free world to Angela Merkel. That is a big deal.
FYI TAXPAYERS in West Germany, perhaps, like us on a smaller scale were/are bitching about the expense of East Germany.

Only, the US, the US LIBERALS, think we should we can pay for ALL the evils in the world. RESULT is we are spending our way to destruction.

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS-EXPECT YOU WILL LEARN.
I ALSO EXPECT YOU WILL NOT REALIZE YOU ARE WRONG.
In the mean time you might research OBAMA claiming in his OPPOSITION to BREXIT that Great Brittan would be too small for us to bother with if they leave the EU..
Old 06-02-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
FYI TAXPAYERS in West Germany, perhaps, like us on a smaller scale were/are bitching about the expense of East Germany.

Only, the US, the US LIBERALS, think we should we can pay for ALL the evils in the world. RESULT is we are spending our way to destruction.

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS-EXPECT YOU WILL LEARN.
I ALSO EXPECT YOU WILL NOT REALIZE YOU ARE WRONG.
In the mean time you might research OBAMA claiming in his OPPOSITION to BREXIT that Great Brittan would be too small for us to bother with if they leave the EU..
I find this hard to swallow when Donald John Trump is gorging the military-industrial complex with weapons that we really do not need given our nuclear weapons. Donald Trump Goes All In for the Military-Industrial Complex | The Nation

Tags
type, covfefe

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.