MSNBC Pokes Fun At Obama's Teleprompter Use

Old 05-24-2011, 09:42 PM
n/a

Default MSNBC Pokes Fun At Obama's Teleprompter Use

This is a funny tape put together by MSNBC poking fun at the President for his dependence on the teleprompter. After you watch the tape, I guarantee you'll be watching his speeches differently.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSqY2jxC-gw[/ame]
Old 05-26-2011, 08:48 AM
n/a

See what happens when they got rid of Olberman, the MSNBC IQ went up 10 points.

Competition is a wonderful thing.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQMan View Post
This is a funny tape put together by MSNBC poking fun at the President for his dependence on the teleprompter. After you watch the tape, I guarantee you'll be watching his speeches differently.
I didn't dare watch it. I was afraid I might turn Republican what with The President doing something so unseemly and un-American as using a teleprompter. Next thing you know he will be writing notes on his hand and the uproar will be that he is stealing Palin's tricks.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:42 AM
n/a

Default Herman Cain at his finest....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
I didn't dare watch it. I was afraid I might turn Republican what with The President doing something so unseemly and un-American as using a teleprompter. Next thing you know he will be writing notes on his hand and the uproar will be that he is stealing Palin's tricks.
SIN Tactics.

Shift the subject
Ignore the Facts
Name Call
Old 05-26-2011, 09:45 AM
n/a

I don't think he's un-American for using a teleprompter. I think he's un-Americian in general with or without it.

He leaves little doubt how he views America... and Israel. I’d rather have an America first President who reads notes written on their hand than a teleprompter-toting Marxist who thinks we need to be taken down a notch on the world stage.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
I don't think he's un-American for using a teleprompter. I think he's un-Americian in general with or without it.

He leaves little doubt how he views America... and Israel. I’d rather have an America first President who reads notes written on their hand than a teleprompter-toting Marxist who thinks we need to be taken down a notch on the world stage.
Better get back to your bunker.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHeronFan View Post
SIN Tactics.

Shift the subject
Ignore the Facts
Name Call
Cool...I like acronyms.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post

The people you're trying to address are still asleep and dreaming pleasant dreams. Will be interesting when, or if, they all awake.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Why are you so concerned about a spoof put together by MSNBC? The network is liberal and supports your guy. I understand you being terrified of Fox, as I have said before, but MSNBC????
Old 05-26-2011, 05:22 PM
n/a

SIN Tactics is Alinsky Rules for Radicals, one of Obama's mentors. Wish Alinsky had abetter influence on Obama's negotiation skills. America has kept Russia at bay for years and Reagan had them tear down the Berlin Wall. Now we have Obama that is handing them the Western Hemisphere. Nothing like holding them to their price
Old 05-26-2011, 05:36 PM
n/a

Some satire is good - no matter what side does it.

I am just saying I enjoyed the video. No comment on Lassen's viewpoint or Dale's comments.

Everything does not have to be confrontational.

As you can probably tell, I had a pretty good day on the golf course.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:49 PM
n/a

I am not critical of Obama's use of a telepromter anymore than Sarah Palin's writing notes on her hand. Both are good speakers in their own right and fashion. My criticism of Obama is not how he emotes his content, its his content. How he can do sowith a straight face is the marvel
Old 05-27-2011, 11:16 AM
n/a

Rubicon,

Strange, but I feel exactly the same way about Sarah Palin. Can you believe that coincidence?
Old 05-27-2011, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Strange, but I feel exactly the same way about Sarah Palin. Can you believe that coincidence?
I guess the difference is Sarah isn't President nor is she the one trashing the economy and bankrupting the country. So really what does she matter.

Everyone hates Sarah Palin yet she doesn't make policy. Are we forgetting who's in charge here?

Obama's the wrecking ball here not Sarah.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:51 PM
n/a

There is so much I like about Palin that it is difficult for me to comprehend how anyone can hate her. I rather surmise that they don't hate her they hold contempt themselves such as Joy Behar because of her Christian values, intestinal fortittude, commitment to her eliefs and principles. Who in today's society has the courage to prove your objection to abortion than Sarah.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.