When the Cops go too far.

Old 09-02-2017, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Do not want to get into anything here, but when I was active here, unlike most...I actually read every post, tried to understand it, and with Rubicon...he has been posting for years, and has been judging others for years.

There is a distinct difference between posting your opinion, sharing information and speaking down to everyone.

He and you have similar thoughts on the current scene, thus you ignore his blatant, intolerable,uninformed posts where he labels and judges others.

Yes, I do come to conclusions, and would never feel this way about anyone who....supported his accusations at least once in awhile, did not use plagarism as a regular part of his "Schtick", did not ridicule my country's various departments and the hard working American there, did not actually mock an investigation into the worst terror attack on our country since 9/11 (yes attempting and still trying to influence our country with cyber tools is a terrorist attack). I happen to think we are surrounded by loyal, hard working Americans in our intelligence community who give up their lives to protect us. I believe the media and our free press is not perfect, but they do not lie as he says they do, never with any back up.

I am just tired of the un American and un patriotic attitude simply because the guy in the Oval Has that attitude. One example..he is mocking us with the myriad of ethics violations that he and his family are pulling on us.

But, yes...I came to conclusions, but not quickly and not without thought
Hmmm......not sure if we're connecting here. Again, I realized I made a mistake in asking you that question and apologized. No need to disparage me because I didn't understand your rant. Those were the conclusions to which I was alluding, but probably best to just move on at this point. Have a good evening.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmm......not sure if we're connecting here. Again, I realized I made a mistake in asking you that question and apologized. No need to disparage me because I didn't understand your rant. Those were the conclusions to which I was alluding, but probably best to just move on at this point. Have a good evening.
not sure what conclusions you speak of.

There IS an investigation into an attack by foreign government...that is a terrorist attack.

Every American should root for a success in this investigation..EVERY AMERICAN

WHAT did I jump to conclusions on other than Rubicon. I only mentioned Trump, the guy everyone thinks is super, one time..alluding to his and his families utter disregard for ethics,
. Do you want links to orove that ?

My "rant" was on the sheer hypocrisy of one poster. Your attempt, not to defend him, but to only show me what I missed mentioned nothing factual, but then again, that is a rarity in here since most believe the media lies, yet....
Old 09-02-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
She is upset but maybe they wanted to determine is guy was under the influence and hurt some people. All the discussion has been about nurse, is some dead?
Old 09-02-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Default When the Cops go too far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper1 View Post
She is upset but maybe they wanted to determine is guy was under the influence and hurt some people. All the discussion has been about nurse, is some dead?

It isn't a question of whether the nurse is upset or if the LEOs wanted to determine something. The point is the officers in question violated numerous federal and state laws by not obtaining a warrant. And the nurse was respectful enough to show them the appropriate hospital policy that applied to the situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 09-02-2017, 08:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
He's not smart enough to understand what you're saying.
PBR is getting feeble minded.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2017, 09:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
PBR is getting feeble minded.

"Getting?"
Old 09-03-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
It isn't a question of whether the nurse is upset or if the LEOs wanted to determine something. The point is the officers in question violated numerous federal and state laws by not obtaining a warrant. And the nurse was respectful enough to show them the appropriate hospital policy that applied to the situation.

The point I was trying to make and did very poorly doing, yes the nurse was protecting the rights of the patient and legally correct. No argument there at all. Was the police officer acting out frustration because he felt a suspect in some type of crime was being protected and victims of possible crime forgotten. The news only sensationalized the nurses side. I'd just like to be offered the other side before running around with my hair on fire. Yes the nurse was correct according to law.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are right there. Some people do take real advantage of any problem that has mixed races involved.

I talked to a former nurse or some kind of medical worker who worked at one of the largest Twin City hospitals and they dealt with many trauma injuries which often later involved criminal charges. Some nurses deal an awful lot with victims of many kinds of crimes.
Bet 80-90% of them were black/Hispanic.

Quote:
Only a liberal would call what I said as being racist.

Racism was effectively dealt with long ago and all racial barriers removed as to opportunities for employment, schools, housing, etc.

Today liberals use it as a crutch, excuse, opportunity for self gain, votes, to stir division, etc.

But the gig's up and people have finally caught on to the liberal scam

My comments spoke to the Al Sharpton's that play (feign) the race card to build their personal coffers .

Please peddle your fake narratives elsewhere

Personal Best Regards:
And they were also given PRIORITY in many things...they get affirmative action and quotas.

The "equality" scam...we're NOT equal...the proof being EVERYWHERE they live in large numbers. Black areas SUCK...EVERY one of them. There is NO black villages equivalent. No Oxford or any ivy league caliber school. NO successful black town, city, or country. Blacks are at the very bottom in EVERY culture/country.

Yes...peddle the FAKE "equality" narrative elsewhere.

Quote:
You are truly a fvcking idiot.

All the laws in the world, can't stop closet racists/bigots like yourself from exercising their prejudices in a more subtle manner...if they have any power or authority.

Simply by your continued bloviating ignorance, in stating that institutional/prevalent racism no longer exists...you're showing your own racism/bigotry.

I can only dream of scum like you, Baldwin, Larbug, Etc., all of a sudden waking up with black skin...then watch you change your tune.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
All the laws in the world CAN'T make the minorities actually equal to whites/Asians. They ARE inferior stock.

I tan in the summer...not "black" but I get pretty dark. Skin color means NOTHING. It's the different species that resides UNDER the black skin of the negros. A dog and a wolf have different fur. Wolves ALL look alike...dogs are varied in appearance...JUST LIKE BLACKS (all black) and WHITES (blond, red head, brown, black...blue eyes, green, hazel, brown). Wolves and dogs are VERY different in their ACTIONS. Just like blacks and whites are VERY different in our ACTIONS.

Blacks never created "The Villages" anywhere in the world...why? They CAN'T. Blacks are the VERY BOTTOM in EVERY culture...in EVERY country...because they are NOT us..they ARE a different species. Just as a wolf can never act like a dog...blacks can never act like us. Not as a group...a people. STOP judging an entire species on the actions of the 1%...look at the 99% who live in the inner cities.

Quote:
YOU, and YOU alone mentioned race. It had nothing to do with the thread, nor the conversation at all at any time. but YOU RUBICON thought of race immediately.

Frankly, in reading posts, BALDWIN is disgusting with his racial comments and judging human beings based on the color of their skin and nothing else, but......BUT....

YOU RUBICON are much worse. He is up front, as disgusting as it is to read and totally incomprehensible, he is up front about his feelings.

YOU RUBICON on the other hand stand behind and hide behind the little buzz words and expressions that you think make you seem intelligent. It does not......it makes you a total and complete phony.

Actually, Baldwin even gives links to support his garbage, all just a bunch of crap, but YOU RUBICON simply insult all the readers on here by implying you know what you are talking about, when in fact is is ALWAYS the same blarney and BS.

YOU RUBICON seem to have this sense of entitlement as is you were christened with the fount of knowledge. You use big words to hide your hate BUT NOT WELL

YOU RUBICON criticize all other posters ,when YOU RUBICON are, in fact the most criticizing and accusing poster ever on this forum.

YOU RUBICON think you bring intelligence to this board, fact is you say that often, when in fact, your plagarism, your using sarcism sites as links, your linking to Russian sites identify you simply as the most critical and uninformed poster on here.

You speak of the Russian investigation as if it were some kind of lark. You have accused Democrats and progressives at being at the root of this investigation. This investigation is about our country being attacked by Russia with cyber tools, including bots and attempts to enter into actual voting machines. An investigation by a special prosecuter that EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN should care about and root for the truth,

Yet, YOU RUBICON have maligned our special prosecutor and the investigation as a left wing hoax, and call yourself a patriot, when in fact YOU RUBICON are simply the opposite since you are well aware of the truth. You malign those who are journalists as if YOU RUBICON knew anything other than the selected crap you read. YOU RUBICON resist answering any challenges set for you to produce even ONE example of this fake news that YOU RUBICON profess. These are hard working journalists yet you simply malign them with no justification other than your cheap words.

YOU RUBICON despite an ongoing investigation have made your own decisions as if you knew anything more than any other private citizen. What has leaked is sufficient in my thinking to prosecute the man you adore to the ceiling. The country has already become desensitized to lying and deceit and you promulgate such actions.

I have been absent here and that makes you and your juvenile friends happy, I am sure. BUT you have become bar none, the most unpatriotic, anti american, racist ever to post on this forum, and I just wanted to say that. It is fine to have opinions and they can be whatever you feel, but your posts are full of blanket accusations of other posters, those who are not white, those who might oppose Trump in any way. ALL DONE with no substance to them, just your words as if you actually knew anything besides what you plagerize and post on here as your own, and YOU RUBICON need to know that while the accusations of your plagerism have cooled it is not because you stopped it. You consistently copy others thoughts and place them for your own convenience. It is just that this forum has become so jaded that nobody seems to care.
You don't actually READ my posts...do you? You ASSUME what I say and run with it. I argue over and over it's NOT skin color that makes the negos different...it's their being genetically a different species. A "missing link" between the apes and humans.

FACTS...I'm up front with the facts. Or have you found the black villages? Black Oxford? A successful black ANYTHING?

Garbage? Facts are garbage? Blacks ARE the bottom in every culture...if you disagree all you have to do is show us that I'm wrong. Post the black villages...an advertisement would do...a review in a major magazine. Post the black Oxford, MIT, Harvard. Schools RUN by blacks and full of blacks that compare to schools RUN by whites and full of whites. The FACTS show that schools that are a majority black...ALL suck. The FACTS also show that the more blacks in a town/city...the worse living conditions are in that town/city. High numbers of blacks and high crime go together...ALWAYS. How about you DEBATE me with your "facts" instead of just telling us what you FEEL is the truth?

We all SHOULD demand the truth...we don't...we accept lies on BOTH sides because we agree with the lies.

You ALL foster lying when you keep electing Ds and Rs...both dens of liars.

You made quite the statement here: "just your words as if you actually knew anything" It applies to ALL of us when it comes to our government and what they're doing.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper1 View Post
The point I was trying to make and did very poorly doing, yes the nurse was protecting the rights of the patient and legally correct. No argument there at all. Was the police officer acting out frustration because he felt a suspect in some type of crime was being protected and victims of possible crime forgotten. The news only sensationalized the nurses side. I'd just like to be offered the other side before running around with my hair on fire. Yes the nurse was correct according to law.

Ok. Understood

Old 09-03-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually when you violate the rights of some patient or accused that often opens the door for a defense lawyer to get what evidence that came from that violation thrown out as fruit of a poisonous tree. The victim suffers in that situation especially when the detective trying to get the evidence in this situation looks over come with emotion.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually when you violate the rights of some patient or accused that often opens the door for a defense lawyer to get what evidence that came from that violation thrown out as fruit of a poisonous tree. The victim suffers in that situation especially when the detective trying to get the evidence in this situation looks over come with emotion.
You are somewhat correct in that normally. However, there is a way of getting around that in some cases. If it is expedient or exigent circumstances where the evidence may be destroyed or disappear, a warrant-less search and seizure is valid. I don't know the details in this case, but just thought I would throw in my two cents. Years ago, a court found that IF there was good cause to believe that the evidence would have been revealed eventually during the investigation, the lack of a proper warrant was not tantamount to fruit of the poisonous tree. None of what I said may be relevant to this case. Just saying.

Tags
happened

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.