When did allegiance stop posting? When did Jack start?

Old 10-31-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Here is your first post;

Furnished 7 month special May-Nov $7000. Individual months also available.

May 1st to November 30th $7000

2bedroom, 2 baths, 2 car garage. Golf cart available.

Email Jacksonville9696@gmail.com

For more info, individual months, pictures etc.

So I guess you are now inhabiting your home here and you are younger than most and a wise ass.

Carry on.
Surprised he didn't give out his phone number. Rented his place for $1000 a month furnished. Good detective work GG.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I bet you have great conversations.

"Lane suffered a debilitating*stroke*in March 2002, which left him partially paralyzed, and virtually unable to speak"
So...he's pretty much at Tal's level now...I'm sure they DO have "interesting" conversations.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

I wonder if affald and allegiance are out on another cruise? They do seem to be two of the people in my Yahoo 2017 NFL Pick-Em but I do not have any hard evidence of that. That is the Moderator's worry. I am not writing anything about them in the Regular Forum.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi-town View Post
surprised he didn't give out his phone number. Rented his place for $1000 a month furnished. Good detective work gg.

Sent from my sm-t310 using tapatalk
555-1212
Old 10-31-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I wonder if affald and allegiance are out on another cruise? They do seem to be two of the people in my Yahoo 2017 NFL Pick-Em but I do not have any hard evidence of that. That is the Moderator's worry. I am not writing anything about them in the Regular Forum.

Check the passenger manifest
Atlantis Events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
So...he's pretty much at Tal's level now...I'm sure they DO have "interesting" conversations.
Coming from a racist, Don Baldwin, like you; that is rich. I do have trouble talking at times because of my mother having the flu when I was in her womb but I got through law school with that problem. As well as earned three other degrees.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Coming from a racist Don Baldwin like you that is rich. I do have trouble talking at times because of my mother having the flu when I was in her womb but I got through law school with that problem. As well as earned three other degrees.
I interesting, I did not know you were a lawyer.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725
Do like this Wiotte.
The irony being that he's RickeyD in a new disguise...and was banned for stalking you in real life.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
The irony being that he's RickeyD in a new disguise...and was banned for stalking you in real life.
If that was RickeyD then he made some comment that looked like he knew what car was in my drive-way. This could be RickeyD as they use the same love of pictures. RickeyD was angry with me because I liked some of the things Ivanka Trump did.

I had about two days of pestering with dozens of covers of racy men's magazines from the 1950s and 1960s. These were by Rickey D. I got over it and it lasted a short time. The attacks by my harassers and stalkers, on the other hand, have occurred for nine months or more.

Happy Birthday Ivanka Trump by the way. October 30.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
If that was RickeyD then he made some comment that looked like he knew what car was in my drive-way. This could be RickeyD as they use the same love of pictures. RickeyD was angry with me because I liked some of the things Ivanka Trump did.

I had about two days of pestering with dozens of covers of racy men's magazines from the 1950s and 1960s. These were by Rickey D. I got over it and it lastly a short time. The attacks by my harassers and stalkers, on the other hand, have occurred for nine months or more.

Happy Birthday Ivanka Trump by the way. October 30.
Yep, that's one and the same... RickeyD.

He just now goes by...Wiotte.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, that's one and the same... RickeyD.

He just now goes by...Wiotte.
Makes little difference to me. Wiotte goes after the harassers, trolls, etc. of the Trump loving variety. Takes guts here in the Villages. He still has a sizable fan base. I mean Donald John Trump despite all his policies many of which will probably hurt most of the people who voted for him unless they are in the top 1.0 tax bracket.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Makes little difference to me. Wiotte goes after the harassers, trolls, etc. of the Trump loving variety. Takes guts here in the Villages. He still has a sizable fan base. I mean Donald John Trump despite all his policies many of which will probably hurt most of the people who voted for him unless they are in the top 1.0 tax bracket.
Okidokie...your prerogative.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Okidokie...your prerogative.
I would not make much difference anyway as the Moderator only acts on complaints for stuff that goes onto the Regular Forum from the Political One.

I do hope that the TOTV Yahoo NFL 2017 Pick-Em names of Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell and Cathy Woods L8 was one of these.

Tags
allegiance, jack, posting, start, stop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.