when you vote for a clown, expect a circus...

Old 06-09-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Clapper the unmasking leaking piece of SHlT
IF true, then I would agree with your opinion of him.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
IF true, then I would agree with your opinion of him.
Give it time.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Man, this is a worry. WITHIN ONE HOUR, the President is contradicting his Secy of State.

This is of great concern. Our allies and foes need to know the Secy of State is backed by the CINC.

"Trump had asked Tillerson to help mediate the crisis, and the secretary has been calling his counterparts in the region to "de-escalate" the situation and resolve their grievances. Tillerson's carefully crafted statement urges the emir of Qatar to do more to stem terrorist financing but adds that "others must also continue to eliminate factions of support for violent organizations within their own borders." He also pointedly asked Saudi Arabia and others to ease their blockade on Qatar.

Tillerson then went to the White House, where Trump seemed to contradict him, putting the focus squarely back on Qatar. At a joint news conference with his Romanian counterpart, Trump described his recent visit to Riyadh, where "nations came together and spoke to me about confronting Qatar over its behavior. So we had a decision to make. Do we take the easy road or do we finally take hard but necessary action?" he said, adding he decided "the time had come to call on Qatar to end its funding."

Qatar is the regional headquarters for U.S. Central Command and home to some 10,000 American troops, NPR's Scott Horsley has reported."

Trump And Tillerson Appear To Contradict Each Other On Qatar : Parallels : NPR

Tags
world, clown, circus, expect, vote

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.