Where does the leadership of ISIS come from?

Old 03-27-2016, 01:08 PM
n/a

"traditional Jewish communities would consider you to be a Jew only if there was an unbroken genealogical line from your Jewish great-grandmother to you, i.e. your Jewish grandmother is your birth mother’s maternal grandmother. Liberal streams of Judaism would not consider you to be Jewish, as neither of your parents was Jewish and you were not raised with Judaism."

http://www.jewishboston.com/ask-a-ra...-i-jewish-too/

I don't know if the same is true for Muslims.

I think the poster was asking if someone's faith should disqualify them from being President or at the very least, not be trusted. Some were concerned that the Pope could tell JFK what to do.

I thought McCann answered that question.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"traditional Jewish communities would consider you to be a Jew only if there was an unbroken genealogical line from your Jewish great-grandmother to you, i.e. your Jewish grandmother is your birth mother’s maternal grandmother. Liberal streams of Judaism would not consider you to be Jewish, as neither of your parents was Jewish and you were not raised with Judaism."

http://www.jewishboston.com/ask-a-ra...-i-jewish-too/

I don't know if the same is true for Muslims.

I think the poster was asking if someone's faith should disqualify them from being President or at the very least, not be trusted. Some were concerned that the Pope could tell JFK what to do.

I thought McCann answered that question.
Religion does not disqualify one from becoming president. Should it? In my opinion, NO. I can also understand Obama hiding his Muslim background in today's war against radical Islam. Of course, it seems that there is a lot of Obama in hiding.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Religion does not disqualify one from becoming president. Should it? In my opinion, NO. I can also understand Obama hiding his Muslim background in today's war against radical Islam. Of course, it seems that there is a lot of Obama in hiding.
He said his father was Muslim in both books. How is that hiding it at all?
Old 03-27-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1204769]Religion does not disqualify one from becoming president. Should it? In my opinion, NO. I can also understand Obama hiding his Muslim background in today's war against radical Islam. Of course, it seems that there is a lot of Obama in hiding.[/QUOTE

Probably got real indoctration from the Rev. Wright. Talking about hate. Maybe muslim would be step up? I said Muslim not the wackos that call them self Muslims. Majority of Muslims are not ratical.
Old 03-27-2016, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Technically, Obama IS a Muslim from birth. Whether he is a practicing Muslim or not does not change the fact that if his father was Muslim then he is Muslim. If a mother is Jewish, then the child is born Jewish. You can't change that, no matter how you try to argue it. So, yes Obama is Muslim. Live with it. You are just upset because you think you might have made a mistake by voting for him. He has been a failure and an embarrassment, so I can't blame you for that.
I am sorry but that doesn't make any sense!

Muslims believe that all humans are born Muslims its only through study they come to Allah.

Just because Rev Franklin Graham says it doesn't mean its true.

Obama a Muslim: How Silly Can We Become? - CBS News
Old 03-27-2016, 06:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
My mother was Catholic for a while but that does not make me Catholic.

I voted for Obama twice and believe I made the correct choice-- given the options-- both times. I am not thrilled by President Barack Obama though especially after the mess that is Obama Care and because of his first Attorney General pick and his kind of ridiculous sounding Czars of this and that.
I don't believe you. If you voted for Obama the first time, I could believe that you were then disillusioned and didn't vote for him a second time. But, you claim to have voted for him twice. That means that either it took you an extraordinary long time to come to your senses or you are just lying to us. Or, a third reason is that you are retarded. But, that last part doesn't click because you claim to have finally come to your senses. So, either admit that you were scamming us, or give us a reason why it took you so long to realize that you made a mistake. If you claim that you voted for him because he was black, then I will understand. You are just a typical liberal that can't think coherently.

Tags
bin, baath, dissolved, iraq, party, saddam, hashimi, qaeda, qaduli, laden, baghdadi, settled, wanted, group’s, franchise, command, husseins, apparently, backing, attack, winning, turned, commander, local, declared

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.