Where is everybody?

Old 08-19-2017, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
You REALLY think Trump goes around grabbing women by the crotch? Really CHI? You're that naive?

Men say "I'd grab that pussy" all the time...it's NOT literal you idiot.
In your case they say "I'd suck that cock".

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In your case they say "I'd suck that cock".

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I lot of gay men would LIKE to suck my cock...I'm a good looking man...apparently you want to too because you brought it up. wiotte got you all hot with his gay pictures? Sorry...ladies only. You can ask me over and over, but the answer will still be no. Hold onto your dignity...don't beg.

Give it up CHI and take your multiple gay personalities with you.

Found the black villages yet? The black MIT? The black Einstein?

No?

Didn't think so...come back when you do. Otherwise you're just talking out of your ass when you call them equal.

Why don't you and I visit your beloved Chitown and check out MLK Blvd. We'll hang out. Talk to the residents. I'll be fun hobnobbing with our peers...our equals...I'm sure we'll have a lot in common and a lot to talk about. I'm excited. Whadda ya say CHI?
Old 08-19-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
I lot of gay men would LIKE to suck my cock...I'm a good looking man...apparently you want to too because you brought it up. wiotte got you all hot with his gay pictures? Sorry...ladies only. You can ask me over and over, but the answer will still be no. Hold onto your dignity...don't beg.

No?

Didn't think so...come back when you do. Otherwise you're just talking out of your ass when you call them equal.

Why don't you and I visit your beloved Chitown and check out MLK Blvd. We'll hang out. Talk to the residents. I'll be fun hobnobbing with our peers...our equals...I'm sure we'll have a lot in common and a lot to talk about. I'm excited. Whadda ya say CHI?

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Not photoshopped
The Villages Florida

Old 08-19-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

No?

Donny B.....dont be so defensive. I cast no judgement.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not photoshopped
The Villages Florida

It's a joke...he's holding it and laughing.
Old 08-19-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's a joke...he's holding it and laughing.

I agree.

Tags
vs995, tapatalk, advisors

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.