Where to find those hard to get gifts

Old 06-02-2016, 10:17 AM
n/a

Default Where to find those hard to get gifts

The Business of War: SOFEX - YouTube

Hope works. Kind of interesting if you never saw it.
Old 06-02-2016, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Toys for the big boys.
Old 06-02-2016, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

I have seen this. I'm not sure how the phrase hope works fits into an arms "car show." We provide foreign aid to some nations and then we sell them weapons from our manufactures. As pointed out some countries are not allowed to buy weapons so they can buy the vehicle stripped down and easily add what's missing later. I thought the soldier who was interviewed was honest when he said he looked around at the buyers and didn't want to sound like a liberal but all this **** here is for killing each other.

The show grows much larger every two years. Here is an update:
Old 06-02-2016, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have seen this. I'm not sure how the phrase hope works fits into an arms "car show." We provide foreign aid to some nations and then we sell them weapons from our manufactures. As pointed out some countries are not allowed to buy weapons so they can buy the vehicle stripped down and easily add what's missing later. I thought the soldier who was interviewed was honest when he said he looked around at the buyers and didn't want to sound like a liberal but all this **** here is for killing each other.

Make NO mistake, war IS a business...an industry...an industry that needs feeding...war...to stay profitable.

There are no new customers, the world has been industrialized, so now they have to start using and losing stuff, so it has to be replaced.

War really is a racket.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

Oh, let me add...we "lend them" 0s and 1s on a computer screen so they can buy that stuff. There is no money transfer. No pallets of $100 bills, no gold bullion. If you only understood how it all really works. Fractional reserve banking, fiat currencies, manipulated interest rates, astronomical borrowing, bubbles, the whole thing is a giant Ponzi.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you only understood how it all really works. Fractional reserve banking, fiat currencies, manipulated interest rates, astronomical borrowing, bubbles, the whole thing is a giant Ponzi.
Explain how it all really works instead of talking about explaining it.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:10 PM
n/a

I meant I hope the web site worked. Just left out a couple of words. Shoot me
Old 06-02-2016, 06:16 PM
n/a

War is a form of population control. And a way to integrate the people of the world through displacement. What a waste.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I meant I hope the web site worked. Just left out a couple of words. Shoot me
Thank-you for the link. The site works fine. I enjoyed the video.

I wanted to learn what this person understands:

If you only understood how it all really works. Fractional reserve banking, fiat currencies, manipulated interest rates, astronomical borrowing, bubbles, the whole thing is a giant Ponzi.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Explain how it all really works instead of talking about explaining it.
See below...

Quote:
War is a form of population control. And a way to integrate the people of the world through displacement. What a waste.
It does wonders for unemployment rates. Well it used to when only men worked. Now women will have to register and be drafted too if the day comes. Because they're "equal" and so many work now.

Integration is the last thing we need. We need to go back to the old ways...you lose, everybody goes.

Quote:
Thank-you for the link. The site works fine. I enjoyed the video.

I wanted to learn what this person understands:

You want to pay me to tutor you in "real life"?

fractional reserve banking system - Google Search

fractional reserve banking example - Google Search

The Fed keeps interest rates artificially down so the government can service the interest (over $500,000,000,000 a year) on the $20,000,000,000,000 ($20 trillion) they've borrowed. They also "blow economic bubbles" when they make money easily available. Easy mortgage money made house prices go way too high. Easy education money made the cost of universities go way too high. Low interest rates pushed everyone into the stock market making it go way too high.

It's ALL credit...the ONLY thing of value is what you lose when the bank forecloses on "money" it loaned but never had.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:03 PM
n/a

Those links are all different...don't know why it did iy like that...
Old 06-02-2016, 08:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
See below...

It does wonders for unemployment rates. Well it used to when only men worked. Now women will have to register and be drafted too if the day comes. Because they're "equal" and so many work now.

Integration is the last thing we need. We need to go back to the old ways...you lose, everybody goes.

You want to pay me to tutor you in "real life"?

fractional reserve banking example - Google Search

The Fed keeps interest rates artificially down so the government can service the interest (over $500,000,000,000 a year) on the $20,000,000,000,000 ($20 trillion) they've borrowed. They also "blow economic bubbles" when they make money easily available. Easy mortgage money made house prices go way too high. Easy education money made the cost of universities go way too high. Low interest rates pushed everyone into the stock market making it go way too high.

It's ALL credit...the ONLY thing of value is what you lose when the bank forecloses on "money" it loaned but never had.
You compared the inner workings to a Ponzi scheme. And for a little while I thought you actually knew something I could not google. Thanks for putting things in perspective. If I knew who you were I would ignore you.

Tags
interesting, kind, hope, hard, find

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.