The following needs no introduction or

Old 03-23-2011, 05:55 PM
n/a

Default The following needs no introduction or

guidance or interpretation. It only needs for one to know once again that politicians USE words...they do not intend to follow what they say....EVER.

Watch the video and then:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adpa5kYUhCA[/ame]

ask if anybody other than Obama, his lemmings in the 545 or his supporters could get away with the same.

btk
Old 03-23-2011, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
guidance or interpretation. It only needs for one to know once again that politicians USE words...they do not intend to follow what they say....EVER.

Watch the video and then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adpa5kYUhCA

ask if anybody other than Obama, his lemmings in the 545 or his supporters could get away with the same.

btk
I saw this earlier and my thoughts go back to the campaign on this board. There were so many folks, many who still post BUT WONT ON THIS....and all they could talk about what the bad bad bad people in the WH....they discussed the "improper war" where we had congress approval....they discussed the "torture" at Abu Graib but are silent on the news about what is happening RIGHT now..they discussed the Patriot act and how terrible that President was and are silent now....they discussed the lack of international backing for the war in Iraq, yet are silent on what is happening now even though that bad bad coalition was THREE times as large.

There were many other things but I always wonder since they were so convincing in their comments, so demeaning about anyone who opposed Obama, so insulting as they were the "moral cops" YET...YET...

THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY SILENT NOW....this tells me that they didnt oppose any of those things...NONE OF THEM.....they are party first and country second !

It appears that even if the rebels we are supporting are terrorists, it is totally justified because this particular man has done all of this.

I dont know WHO they are and this WH admits they dont either, yet they commit us to support them but it appears to those who like to come on here and pretend to be moral are silent !

If I sound bitter, I am.....cannot tell you how many times these people actually came on here and preached to all of us about how bad the previous WH was and how wonderful this man would be. It is worse now and there is just silence from these people who maintain that they only care about what is right and good......
Old 03-24-2011, 09:07 AM
n/a

Default Maybe they will resuscitate when the 2012 campaign begins.

I personally do not expect them to be negative about their "man" or their politics...just the added dialogue about what is going on.
I can understand why they would be hesitant to come forward given the performance/non-performance of the current administration....after the tongue/keyboard lashings they dispensed prior to the election.

btk
Old 03-24-2011, 09:30 AM
n/a

Default Very interesting

It is very interesting that the anti-Obama forces out there like to just take small portions of videos completely out of context to show what they want.

This is a tactic used by the extreme right since 1938.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
It is very interesting that the anti-Obama forces out there like to just take small portions of videos completely out of context to show what they want.

This is a tactic used by the extreme right since 1938.
1. I admit that I am and have been since before he got the nomination anti Obama.

2. PLEASE explain the small portion that was taken out of context...PLEASE PLEASE. You made the claim....allow an explanation.

3. I have seen so many video clips taken out of context by BOTH sides over the years but this is pretty straight forward...what other context do you want ?

PLEASE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS OUT OF CONTEXT. What part of it was taken out of context. VP Biden even slows down and says it EXTREMELY CLEAR.....

Was the President statement out of context that he made about this issue ?

Was his statement to close GTMO taken out of context ?

Was his ridicule of the Patriot act, now renewed quietly by him taken out of context ?

I can supply more questions for you but will wait until you clarify what you have charged...that this video was taken out of context !
Old 03-24-2011, 07:03 PM
n/a

Bucco -

Get real, friend. This was a YouTube clip that was 1 minute and 27 seconds. Joe Biden cannot just go for that short of time period. I did not see the show this tiny clip came from so I cannot answer your questions.

This may have even been tampered with electronically for all I know. I do not know all of the technology that exists.

A tiny 1 minute 27 second YouTube clip that may or may not even be real deserves no credence whatsoever.

Case closed. Next topic, please. I am done with this one. Golf was good today. Great to be living in The VIllages, isn't it? Some parts of the country actually had snow today.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bucco -

Get real, friend. This was a YouTube clip that was 1 minute and 27 seconds. Joe Biden cannot just go for that short of time period. I did not see the show this tiny clip came from so I cannot answer your questions.

This may have even been tampered with electronically for all I know. I do not know all of the technology that exists.

A tiny 1 minute 27 second YouTube clip that may or may not even be real deserves no credence whatsoever.

Case closed. Next topic, please. I am done with this one. Golf was good today. Great to be living in The VIllages, isn't it? Some parts of the country actually had snow today.

You are one diluted Dem/liberal !!!! Really a party first kind of guy...did you watch him on Chris Matthews show replay which I think was more than this video and pressured by Matthews ? NO...of course not.....

The point here is NOT whether it is right or wrong...NOT whether what he is doing is right or wrong, but the hypocritical actions of this WH from inception....and if you are going to be blind to that.....enjoy your golf...you surely are not paying much attention to the world !
Old 03-24-2011, 08:47 PM
n/a

Yes, I did enjoy golf. Always a great day in The Villages.

No, I did not look at Chris Matthews. I have no use for those talking heads no matter if they are MSNBC, Fox, or Telemundo.

Bucco, my friend, you really should get out and enjoy life more than just rant and rave on President Obama's doings in the White House. Put your hatred of President Obama away. Be tolerant of others. It does not do your blood pressure any good to be hateful. Accept that Obama is your President. If enough people do not like the job he is doing now, they will have the opportunity to elect a new President in 2012. Until that time, Obama is President of the United States. Now, put on a big smile, go down to one of the town squares, enjoy the music, have a drink and dinner at one of our wonderful restaurants and live the good life in The Villages.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, I did enjoy golf. Always a great day in The Villages.

No, I did not look at Chris Matthews. I have no use for those talking heads no matter if they are MSNBC, Fox, or Telemundo.

Bucco, my friend, you really should get out and enjoy life more than just rant and rave on President Obama's doings in the White House. Put your hatred of President Obama away. Be tolerant of others. It does not do your blood pressure any good to be hateful. Accept that Obama is your President. If enough people do not like the job he is doing now, they will have the opportunity to elect a new President in 2012. Until that time, Obama is President of the United States. Now, put on a big smile, go down to one of the town squares, enjoy the music, have a drink and dinner at one of our wonderful restaurants and live the good life in The Villages.
Your assumption that I and those who disagree with you are not living a good life or are not active is a perfect example of your being so doggone elitist.

After what happened in 2008....ie., the media ignoring, along with folks like you ignoring ALL of the absolute information on this man.....and just calling all of us who opposed him racists or some other name....if that same ignoring of the FACTS and the party crap again...then he may be back and we need to be reminded before the prettty words start again what he is all about. A very nice man it appears who is and always has been exactly what he is...he has NEVER EVER worked at anything...he has been running for office all of his life.

Trust me...you talk as if you are the only one enjoying himself....that world you live in where everything you say is pure and those who disagree are some kind of name you will call them...is a pretty narrow world.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaParkersburg View Post
I doubt if protecting the rebels is the reason we are there, but I support this action legal or not as a very late payback for the airline bombing. We need to let the world know we will not tolerate any aggression toward the US period. This action is 20 years late and I wish Obama would come out at give the middle finger to Qaddafi and show him a tomahawk with his name and picture on the side of the tomahawk. Dang, I woke us in a mood today HUH.
I happen to agree with you.....my posts on the President were about the hypocrisy of this WH, but I do agree with you !
Old 03-25-2011, 02:06 PM
n/a

Default What the ????

Quote:
Bucco -

How is that Hope & Change thing working for you?
Old 03-25-2011, 03:07 PM
n/a

Well, Blue Heron, that hope and change thing is working just fine with me. Hopefully, it is working out for you, too. I always like to see my friends doing well. I am a retired Federal government worker with a very decent retirement plan and I live in The Villages which is wonderful. A little bit of double-dipping to Social Security is nice, too.

The stock market in 2008 (Bush administration) crashed and went to about 8000. It is now (Obama administration) at 12,170. More consumer confidence now.

At the end of Bush's term, he had a 22% approval rating. That is 78% disapproval of job performance. Obama has around 46% approval rating.

We now have health care for uninsured children and health care has been improved to seniors as well. Have you noticed that an annual physical exam is now at no cost whatsoever on your health insurance or Medicare? The "donut hole" on prescriptions has been considerably closed, too.

Bucco, my good friend, I have never called you any names - like you stated in your post. Just face the fact that over 50% of the citizens in the US voted for President Obama. He is your President! You were in the minority this time.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:16 PM
n/a

Default good will hunting

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rQNdBmPek[/ame] great scene that tells us all we need to know

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.