Whining about the moderation.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:45 AM
n/a

Thumbs down Whining about the moderation.

I find it interesting that those, IMHO, who were given preferential treatment in the past are now spluttering and whining... that they're now being picked on or are being censored.

When in fact, it is simply the mods taking a fair approach to everyone...regardless of their post count or if they think they should get special privileges.

I can just imagine some of them now stomping their feet and screeching.... "Don't they know who I am?"

Old 06-20-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I find it interesting that those, IMHO, who were given preferential treatment in the past are now spluttering and whining... that they're now being picked on or are being censored.

When in fact, it is simply the mods taking a fair approach to everyone...regardless of their post count or if they think they should get special privileges.

I can just imagine some of them now stomping their feet and screeching.... "Don't they know who I am?"

I have always had my posts moderated and quite a bit. The old Talk Host and Tony got on my case frequently for putting in too many links as they said it took people away from Talk of the Villages and they never got why I was having so many problems with the victim/survivors of crime 224 613 Project. That effort if successful would put more power in jurors, clients and victims/survivors of crimes rather than lawyers, prosecutors, public defenders, and politicians. More work for judges though.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
i have always had my posts moderated and quite a bit. The old talk host and tony got on my case frequently for putting in too many links as they said it took people away from talk of the villages and they never got why i was having so many problems with the victim/survivors of crime 224 613 project. That effort if successful would put more power in jurors, clients and victims/survivors of crimes rather than lawyers, prosecutors, public defenders, and politicians. More work for judges though.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 06-20-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The 224 613 Project rocks. Now has about 6345 views as of 9:19 AM 6/20/2017.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The 224 613 Project rocks. Now has about 6353 views as of 9:19 AM 6/20/2017. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

And it was the Republicans starting in 1991 who seemed the most supportive especially men like Senator Orrin Hatch around 1993 and some Republican Governors in 1991. United States gubernatorial elections, 1990 - Wikipedia United States gubernatorial elections, 1991 - Wikipedia

I had problems with Senator Joe Biden from the get go in 1991.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Cold no more. The 10% water surcharge thread.

Three of us (maybe more) cannot open that thread. I tried to start another thread twice this morning and those threads were removed.

I am getting paranoid. You would too.

Taunting me isn't the answer. Something is not working correctly on this forum.

Can you all open that thread? If not would you tell the TOTV Team???
Old 06-20-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
Cold no more. The 10% water surcharge thread.

Three of us (maybe more) cannot open that thread. I tried to start another thread twice this morning and those threads were removed.

I am getting paranoid. You would too.

Taunting me isn't the answer
. Something is not working correctly on this forum.

Can you all open that thread? If not would you tell the TOTV Team???
Believe it or not...it's not all about you.

If you have a problem, contact a mod by PM or maybe TOTV by e-mail...don't publicly whine about being picked on.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-20-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
They are probably just blocking some people from posting on that thread. That seems to happen once in a while.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I haven't been given preferential treatment. I probably echo the sentiments of the majority more than you do.

Certainly some of the people who call me friends might be real friends? Here are some TOTV'rs recently at our house.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_4180.jpg (67.4 KB, 18 views)
Old 06-20-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
I haven't been given preferential treatment. I probably echo the sentiments of the majority more than you do.

Certainly some of the people who call me friends might be real friends? Here are some TOTV'rs recently at our house.
None of us get preferential treatment.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless

Yes, you HAVE been given preferential treatment in the past.

Your massive insecurity, compulsion to add 'friends' and the overwhelming pathetic need to feel part of a 'majority' ...is really quite embarrassing and very insightful.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-20-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
The 224 613 Project rocks. Now has about 6345 views as of 9:19 AM 6/20/2017.
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 06-20-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Trump sucks Putin's dick.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump sucks Putin's dick.
That's his business, just like whose you do is your business. Not interested.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, you HAVE been given preferential treatment in the past.

Your massive insecurity, compulsion to add 'friends' and the overwhelming pathetic need to feel part of a 'majority' ...is really quite embarrassing and very insightful.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You accuse me of stacking my friends, but any that I have requested to be my friends on THIS forum have been because of something they said or did that struck my heart or my sense of humor and it was after having read their posts for some time.

I am unafraid to let people know my true identity and have invited groups of TOTV people to our home many times in the past..

I am a real person and not as easily hurt as I was nine years ago when I was new to this forum. But your cutting remarks have hurt me and made me angry. They are often unfair and sometimes they are spot on. I take it you were raised in an area where people talk too much, like Trump was.

Sometimes I agree with you, but you are a tough bird.

Tags
whining, privileges, special, thumbup, popcorn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.