Whining about the moderation.

Old 06-20-2017, 10:35 PM
n/a

From now on Coldnomore will be known as Pantload, the coward who **** his pants and shrank from a direct and open challenge for a friendly golf game.

Smell your ass CNM?
Old 06-20-2017, 10:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
This is a poltical forum. Character issues are better discussed in PMs

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Not in this case. He is the one who consistently raises the issue of character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-20-2017, 10:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Meow, Meow, Meow!

CNM need to borrow a couple of dollars to play a little golf? You seem to know everything about everyone I think that PUTT$$DOUGH is serious. He put a challenge rite in your, or you're grill you low life. Show you got a set of ball's and play him. Come on big mouth Orange Coward. Why do you need to see him first....Putter Anxiety?
Dont be such a Nuckylhead. Reread your posts before you fire them off.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 06-21-2017, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt4Dough
From now on Coldnomore will be known as Pantload, the coward who **** his pants and shrank from a direct and open challenge for a friendly golf game.

Smell your ass CNM?

While the temptation to take your money is almost overwhelming, the reality of exposing my real identity to the nutcases here...is, alas, just not worth it.

Just the fact that one member here has recently been banned because of his stalking of Talt in real life and the actions of the nutcase in DC, emphasis that in this day and age...you would be stupid to open yourself up to cyber blowhards that might become embarrassed and go off the deep end.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dont be such a Nuckylhead. Reread your posts before you fire them off.
NUTTY needs to put his lamp shade back on...and step away from the keyboard.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

I think that if you just look at the last
50 posts it's fairly obvious that CNM is a counterbalance to the smack talk from a few. He should he embraced as a worthy adversary or at least a raison d'être for being here.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-21-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
50 posts it's fairly obvious that CNM is a counterbalance to the smack talk from a few. He should he embraced as a worthy adversary or at least a raison d'être for being here.

He is appreciated by us fellow progressives who have to take a lot of personal attacks by the TRUMP TROLLS on here.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
He is appreciated by us fellow progressives who have to take a lot of personal attacks by the TRUMP TROLLS on here.
You voted for bush!
Old 06-21-2017, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am not a fellow progressive but appreciate his presence.

The trolls that follow and adore Trump, but have no knowledge overtake this board with their troll talk, and accusations about fellow americans in large groups, the media etal, WITH NO REFERENCE TO OR KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THEY EVEN ARE TALKING ABOUT.

ColdNoMore, understands the issues, and understands the danger in our White House.

He has never said ALL Republicans or ALL conservatives or actually, to my memory ALL anything as the trolls do on here who support Trump. They simply dismiss anyone and everybody who is not EXACTLY like them or do not bow to the President no matter the lie, no matter the deceit.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

The trolls that follow and adore Trump, but have no knowledge overtake this board with their troll talk, and accusations about fellow americans in large groups, the media etal, WITH NO REFERENCE TO OR KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THEY EVEN ARE TALKING ABOUT.

ColdNoMore, understands the issues, and understands the danger in our White House.

He has never said ALL Republicans or ALL conservatives or actually, to my memory ALL anything as the trolls do on here who support Trump. They simply dismiss anyone and everybody who is not EXACTLY like them or do not bow to the President no matter the lie, no matter the deceit.
Only an idiot would talk in absolutes, as you ALWAYS do.....lol
Old 06-21-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

Cnm is a troll. Not recognized as an actual human being. A poopy pants troll
Old 06-21-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

Not even...an adversary has a chance of winning.

Quote:

No...she THINKS she understands but really she gets drawn into the politics like most others. The ONLY thing to understand is ALL our government is corrupt...every bit of it...from the town level on up.

Quote:
Only an idiot would talk in absolutes, as you ALWAYS do.....lol
Do I really need to point out what you did wrong here?
Old 06-21-2017, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Not even...an adversary has a chance of winning.

No...she THINKS she understands but really she gets drawn into the politics like most others. The ONLY thing to understand is ALL our government is corrupt...every bit of it...from the town level on up.

Do I really need to point out what you did wrong here?
Donny, I capitalized ALWAYS to drive home the point that rockhead frequently uses absolutes, yet he comments about it.

Rockhead is a WACKADOODLE
Old 06-21-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donny, I capitalized ALWAYS to drive home the point that rockhead frequently uses absolutes, yet he comments about it.

Rockhead is a WACKADOODLE
I have to agree with you on this.
Old 06-21-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Cnm is a troll. Not recognized as an actual human being. A poopy pants troll
I agree on her being a TROLL but draw the line on poopypants. Maybe Depends, though I really would not know.

Tags
whining, privileges, special, thumbup, popcorn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.