Whining about the moderation.

Old 06-20-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

The essence/excrement of Coldnomore, here he/she/it is responding to a Gracie post asking about the typical villager

.Asking what is 'typical' (in just about anything requiring a comparison with other people), strikes me as an insecurity that one is desperately hoping...one can fit in with a crowd or majority.

Having never been a follower, or afraid to take an 'unpopular' stand/view if I feel it is the right thing to do...I couldn't care less if I am 'typical' in any crowd.

And gosh folks, he stands up for the little guys too!!! What a guy!!
Old 06-20-2017, 05:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt4Dough
The essence/excrement of Coldnomore, here he/she/it is responding to a Gracie post asking about the typical villager

.Asking what is 'typical' (in just about anything requiring a comparison with other people), strikes me as an insecurity that one is desperately hoping...one can fit in with a crowd or majority.

Having never been a follower, or afraid to take an 'unpopular' stand/view if I feel it is the right thing to do...I couldn't care less if I am 'typical' in any crowd.

So I'm living in your empty head, rent free...also?

Kewl.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-20-2017, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putt4Dough View Post

I noted on another thread that CNM is an oxymoron. He claims to be the one to take on bullies, but has become one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-20-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I noted on another thread that CNM is an oxymoron. He claims to be the one to take on bullies, but has become one.

Actually he pretty much pegs all of your trolls quite accuretly.

His comments on trying to label all Villagers as this or that is right on for you folks who have a NEED to label everyone and everything...of course that makes you comfortable.

So many label millions of Americans as losers because they dont agree with you dummies.....think about it...you do that because it makes you feel good.

NO......ColdNoMore has all of you cast exactly...trolls, simple people who desire to put everyone in their own little nook in order to make you feel important.

All of you routinely call ALL Democrats names....ALL progressives names and ignore underlying issues.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yep, CNM is a sad soul crying out for attention. Pathetic individual.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone
And you're lying again.

Just like Rockyrd points out all the time, you Trump Cultists totally ignore facts and when anyone left of Pol Pot says anything critical of Chump here...they are instantly and personally attacked.

And yet, YOU don't utter nary a peep...when those people are attacked.

You would have more credibility...if you weren't such a flaming hypocrite.

The perfect example, is show where I have personally attacked you even once...where you didn't start first.

You can't...and you know it.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-20-2017, 05:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
And you're lying again.

Just like Rockyrd points out all the time, you Trump Cultists totally ignore facts and when anyone left of Pol Pot says anything critical of Chump here...they are instantly and personally attacked.

And yet, YOU don't utter nary a peep...when those people are attacked.

You would have more credibility...if you weren't such a flaming hypocrite.

The perfect example, is show where I have personally attacked you even once...where you didn't start first.

You can't...and you know it.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

The quote below is CNM's signature quote. Let's let the posters decide what you are.

"Standing up for the underdog and against the bullies...every chance I get."

Old 06-20-2017, 06:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone
The quote below is CNM's signature quote.

Let's let the posters decide what you are.

I'll bet the irony (and show of insecurity) of you just proving what I also said...hasn't even occurred to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore

Asking what is 'typical' (in just about anything requiring a comparison with other people), strikes me as an insecurity that one is desperately hoping...one can fit in with a crowd or majority.

Now has it?

Here, I'll make it easier for you...by explaining it.

When you say "Let's let the posters decide...", when you know that your political stance is in the majority here and you have a crowd backing you up...proves my point better than I ever could.

So thanks for that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-20-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
The quote below is CNM's signature quote. Let's let the posters decide what you are.

You know, I have some advice for you and your girlfriends.

I began a thread about all Trump legislative wishes and commented on each; I commented about the Problem Solver Caucus in congress, a group of congress folks from both parties coming together to try and actually get something done.

None of you ladies chose to offer an opinion on that, nor do you normally ever offer anything other than smart a$$ cracks aimed at other posters.

My advice to you is either read something and get informed so you are able to discuss politics and world events, or if your conversation is limited to whether a thread that had nothing to do with this area is moderated correctly....if that is all you can handle, that's fine, but I am betting that the girls have a place to talk about that.

TAL is oft times ridiculed by you people, but he actually runs circles around you all, and ColdNoMore just plays with your heads for fun. You do not realize how foolish you look.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

I'll bet the irony (and show of insecurity) of you just proving what I also said...hasn't even occurred to you.

Now has it?

Here, I'll make it easier for you...by explaining it.

When you say "Let's let the posters decide...", when you know that your political stance is in the majority here and you have a crowd backing you up...proves my point better than I ever could.

So thanks for that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Why do you keep trying to make this a political issue? I made it an issue of your character which is so vividly displayed by your attacks.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why do you keep trying to make this a political issue? I made it an issue of your character which is so vividly displayed by your attacks.

Now this post says it all.

A wise a$$ who posts NEVER an intelligence post on politics, posting IN THE POLITUCAL FORUM, wondering why someone would try to make this about politics.

I said earlier you all looked foolish, and thanks for stepping up and helping me make my point.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Now this post says it all.

A wise a$$ who posts NEVER an intelligence post on politics, posting IN THE POLITUCAL FORUM, wondering why someone would try to make this about politics.

I said earlier you all looked foolish, and thanks for stepping up and helping me make my point.

You are most welcome Bucco, Rockyrd, or whatever you other aliases are....maybe even Cold No More. Whooo, or even Don Baldwin.

In any event, just another group of trolls.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are most welcome Bucco, Rockyrd, or whatever you other aliases are....maybe even Cold No More. Whooo, or even Don Baldwin.

In any event, just another group of trolls.

I am really smiling right now.

As a troll, I would fail..could not carry a candle to you and your BFFs.

My posts are oft criticized for giving too much information. You and your girlfriends simply come here to insult,

Please send me a PM, wave a flag, somehow get my attention if you ever...ever offer anything factually concrete to this forum. I noticed that are one who does not even read links supplied, which does make you stand it.

You do know how obvious that is, don't you based on your response.

No, pretty funny to be called a troll when most times you and your little posse attack me for giving too much.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I am really smiling right now.

As a troll, I would fail..could not carry a candle to you and your BFFs.

My posts are oft criticized for giving too much information. You and your girlfriends simply come here to insult,

Please send me a PM, wave a flag, somehow get my attention if you ever...ever offer anything factually concrete to this forum. I noticed that are one who does not even read links supplied, which does make you stand it.

You do know how obvious that is, don't you based on your response.

No, pretty funny to be called a troll when most times you and your little posse attack me for giving too much.

When have I attacked you for "giving too much?" You complain about this issue quite frequently. Perhaps you should try to summarize periodically.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuffoon
Please tell me you're actually smarter than that.

OF COURSE it's political.

The ONLY reason you made the statement of 'leaving it up to the posters here,' is because you know you're in the political majority...and are depending on that crowd to back you up.

Any way you cut it...that's 'cowardice by mob.'

By the way, you didn't answer my question of why you NEVER take to task those who do much worse than I have ever done...but share your political view.

And no, Racist/Misogynist Boy Baldwin...doesn't count.

Give us a list of those (eg; MOCPD, Graceless, LargeBug, DirtBag, Blind Allegiance, Nutty, Etc., Etc., Etc) who share your political view, that you've taken umbrage with...for their language/personal attacks/etc.

C'mon...I'll wait.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
whining, privileges, special, thumbup, popcorn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.