White flight is creating a separate and unequal system of higher education

Old 12-09-2016, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just as I predicted, the previously closet racists...are now starting to ooze out of the woodwork.

And Rubicon was ignorant enough to try and tell me...that DB was the only one here.
And as usual...the ladies have nothing to say about the TOPIC...only about the people speaking.

Show me the TOP black student and I can show you thousands of white/asians who can run circles around him. Tell me about all the TOP black majority schools...and I'll show you thousands of white/asian majority schools that are leaps ahead. Tell me about how much better everything is now that there's a mandatory quota of minorities. Tell me WHY, now that the minority population in schools is approaching a majority...we've slipped from #1 to #23. Tell me why minority schools NEED security and metal detectors. Tell my why their scores are always lower than white/asian scores. Tell me why nobody wants to teach them. Tell me why their dropout rate is so much higher...even with drastically reduced standards.

You're full of sh!t lady...we're not equal and diversity destroys...go gossip somewhere else.

They're not us...and with enough experience...you'll learn it too.

I wish I could go through life in an ignorant bliss...unicorns and skittles...(SILENCE those bad people with the hurtful...truth)...must be nice.
Old 12-09-2016, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

"Originally Posted by Guest
It WILL separate the races...it ALWAYS does. Whenever you "level the playing field", whites and asians dominate. It's genetic ability...motivation too...but Coco the gorilla will NEVER "qualify" to go to Harvard...it would...like the blacks..require a quota to get in.

We're NOT the same."

Nonsense----you have no facts. Your last sentence is correct.
Huh? The races already separate on their own...even kids. Go to ANY place where there is diversity and freedom to move about and congregate...it ALWAYS ends up racially segregated. Google natural grouping.

Minorities are ALWAYS at the low spectrum in IQ and education achievement. You don't wonder WHY blacks don't view education highly? Because they're NOT good at learning...not higher learning...they lack the facilities. Blacks are into sports and entertainment, the things they ARE good at. Inventiveness, science and management...not so much. Google blacks education achievement..here, I'll do it for you: blacks education achievement - Google Search Blacks are ALWAYS behind...it doesn't matter what you do or how you test. IT'S GENETIC.

You saw a gorilla attend school? I thought it would be common knowledge that none had made it that far. Got a link?

YOU are being fooled. They're not equal and EVERYTHING proves it.

Yes...we're different species...in ANY other mammal species, we'd be a different species. The reason they're NOT and they're OFFICIALLY "our equals" is...WHAT do you do with them when you declare them "below human". They automatically become slaves again...where they started out. Just another draft animal that listens better. We really should put them back where they came from, S and C Africa and make it into a preserve. Nobody in or out...just leave them be in their caveman world.

But that won't happen, we'll keep promoting them and slowly they're breed us out. You and your ilk are committing genocide and you don't even realize it. Minorities ARE the majority below age 6, they'll also be the majority overall within 30 years. America IS finished unless something drastic is done about the minority population boom.

Calling me names, won't protect your granddaughters virginity. The blacks harass the white girls with calls of racist if they won't "hook up" with a black guy. Ask them. Ask them what high school is like with a lot of minorities.

Diversity IS destroying this country and its culture.

Tags
colleges, top, students, minorities, blacks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.