White House Says No Video Or Audio In Press Room

Old 06-21-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It might be easy to forget what the Republicans did for eight years under Obama. There were over 140 open meetings for Obamacare. There were 165 amendments both Democrat and Republican. The door was wide open when Obamacare was being discussed.

However from day one, the Republicans plan was to obstruct, and filibuster everything Obama did. The Republicans sure did learn from what they did, and are doing everything they can to make sure the tactics they applied don't get used on them. HYPOCRICY are its highest.

Trump played the Democrats game. It must be difficult to say that with a straight face. Then again you are Republican. Lying with a straight face isn't a talent. It is a requirement.

Trump lies so much that fact checkers can't keep up with him. Trump supporters are going to get what they desire a lot of nothing.
Sure, open meetings my @ss! It was totally done behind closed doors until it was finished. How about all those bills that were passed by the House that Reid held up and refused to allow a vote on? You are out of your mind with left wing talking points.
Old 06-21-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Looks like the White House which is owned by the people of the United States doesn't want us to know what is going on? They have instructed Sean Spicer who is paid by the people of the United States to not speak to any recording devices. This administration is going back to the stones ages. Sad...
Is this what trump meant when he said he would have total transparency ??
Old 06-21-2017, 01:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is this what trump meant when he said he would have total transparency ??
No, I believe it was Obama that was the "transparency" advocate. I do not believe in total transparency, not even when Obama blundered through his tenure. And apparently Obama believed that classified information was supposed to be transparent also, if he did not mind Hillary releasing classified to uncleared people.

Trump investigations=Good
Hillary prosecution=Bad
Old 06-21-2017, 02:58 PM
n/a

If I am not mistaken Obama promised all new bills would be visible to the public before being voted on.
Obama released known terrorist from Gitmo
Obama care was not read before being voted on and is slowly dying
I think Obama appointed losers like Clinton and Kerry
Worried more about his golf game than the people
He defended the idiots that were so mad that they burned their own neighborhood and looted Really Stupid!!!!!!!!
Was quick to comment on black people being injured or killed but was noticeably quite when other groups were treated the same

The stock market has been steadily climbing since Jan.
Millions have been renegotiated for new planes
A few companies have changed their minds about leaving the country
Some have come back
unemployment is improving
Stupid laws raising the cost energy are being reviewed
Cuba is being put back where it belongs in the world human rights
Fair trade agreements are being renegotiated
Iran is back under the microscope
Israel is being supported again
Military calls are being given back to the military leaders and not being subdued in a war that has been dragging on for years
Tax issues are being discussed concerning being more business friendly as well for the general public
The first Lady is proud of America
the president is not taking a salary
etc. etc.

I am not saying that he is saving the world but we should give him a chance. He gets as much leeway as the last administration we might be surprised what he can do!

Only my opinion, everyone is entitled to theirs but the bickering between the two parties is juvenile and stupid . We should be discussing issues not personalities or parties but it's easy to find things good or bad about anyone as noted above. I could find things just the reverse about both parties.

LET'S GIVE THEM A CHANCE.
Old 06-21-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
If I am not mistaken Obama promised all new bills would be visible to the public before being voted on.
He defended the idiots that were so mad that they burned their own neighborhood and looted Really Stupid!!!!!!!!
Was quick to comment on black people being injured or killed but was noticeably quite when other groups were treated the same

Some have come back
Military calls are being given back to the military leaders and not being subdued in a war that has been dragging on for years
Tax issues are being discussed concerning being more business friendly as well for the general public
etc. etc.

I am not saying that he is saving the world but we should give him a chance. He gets as much leeway as the last administration we might be surprised what he can do!

Only my opinion, everyone is entitled to theirs but the bickering between the two parties is juvenile and stupid . We should be discussing issues not personalities or parties but it's easy to find things good or bad about anyone as noted above. I could find things just the reverse about both parties.

Totally agree.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Nothing like a fact-free chunk of bigotry...
Old 06-21-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:

Some have come back
etc. etc.

I would have and did agree with you, UNTIL.......

I turn my back on a President who lies from the oval office....who makes nothing but disparaging remarks about ALL of his own countries departments, who disparages his own intelligence agencies, who accuses his predecessor of wire tapping, who fires THREE Justice employees for doing their job, which happened to be conducting investigations of HIM.

That is a partial list but to even imply that any of these problems are the fault of anyone but HIM is just plain ludicrioius.

Tired of comparing political lies to these kind of things that this person does AND GUESS WHAT....he does it publically so the entire world knows how the leader of our country actually feels about the country he is supposed to lead. Remarkable that people cannot see the difference or the severity of what is happening. Any President of the United States that does even half of what he has done to totally and completely embarrass this country on the world stage as he has done. I left the "give him a break crowd" once he began that stuff....that is the absolute total opposite of making america great........it is unamerican.
__________________________________________________ __
By the way, on this forum I expect nothing any more but trolling but you mentioned parties working together. I posted about a group in congress.....THE PROBLEM SOLVERS CAUCUS....

This is from February when they first formed up....

"A congressional caucus working closely with No Labels, an advocacy group encouraging bipartisanship, is getting off the ground amid heightened tension between the two parties on Capitol Hill.

Reps. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.) and Tom Reed (R-N.Y.) were elected to lead the Problem Solvers Caucus this week.

All of the group’s leaders represent competitive districts that may give them an incentive to try to work with the opposite party. "

Lawmakers set up bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus for new Congress | TheHill

A victory for these people in May...

"Today, Problem Solvers Caucus Co-Chairs Republican Tom Reed (NY-23) and Democrat Josh Gottheimer (NJ-5) announced a first win for the Caucus after it used its influence to get the FY17 funding bill passed. The bipartisan Caucus previously indicated that it would lead the effort to avoid a government shutdown by supporting such a funding bill if it contained no ideological riders.

The Caucus’ support of the bill was the result of the 40 Members of Congress, evenly split between Republicans and Democrats, working together."

Problem Solvers Caucus Claims First Congressional Victory | Congressman Tom Reed

And looking to the future.....on tax reform.....

"Gottheimer called what Trump released “a leaflet, not a plan.”

But they’re confident, they say, even with the shadow of Russia hanging over everything: Trump can still get the biggest tax reform package in history, and he can do it in conjunction with the largest infrastructure package, and he can get bipartisan support, and he can get it all done by early 2018.

Reed and Gottheimer aren’t crazy — they’re the co-chairs of the bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus, and they insist their day has come. The voters who elected Trump demand it."

Problem Solvers insist it's not too late for tax reform - POLITICO

I know that on this forum, the tradition is to LABEL then ATTACK, ie., ALL conservatives or ALL democrats or some unkind way to describe people you love to hate.

This group is trying to make America great, the old fashioned way...work to compromise.

You really want to make America great ? Support this kind of effort....put the hate on the back burner, stop labeling everyone and understand YOU are not infallible
Old 06-21-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

Some have come back
etc. etc.

By the way, your list is really subject to a A LOT of discussion.....sort of a dream list, all out of context both the good and bad and our issues are not quite that simple

Tags
states, united, people, white, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.