White House Says No Video Or Audio In Press Room

Old 06-20-2017, 02:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, I care and I'm certainly not on the left but I can see the lack of transparency coming out of the White House (the people's house)as another mistake and at best a lack of respect for the American people. The White House is not Trump Tower it's the people's house. What The h... is this----kindergarten? As a Republican, I have never been more disappointed in a Republican administration.
It is reality TV. That's what you get with Donald John Trump. Except Johnny Rotten is not making up a dead mother to keep from getting kicked off the island.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Two incoherent posts by MDCPD and Donny/Danny B. They never fail to deliver.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Who's MDCPD, Chi? Maybe I know him/her? Hope I am not making fun of your dyslexia. Some folks have real afflictions, so I don't want to demean them. Others are just stupid. They are fair game.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, I care and I'm certainly not on the left but I can see the lack of transparency coming out of the White House (the people's house)as another mistake and at best a lack of respect for the American people. The White House is not Trump Tower it's the people's house. What The h... is this----kindergarten? As a Republican, I have never been more disappointed in a Republican administration.
NO, it is not the people's house. It's housing for the President as well as his office. No other president has ever been attacked as much as this one, so I do not blame him for changing up things to keep the fools of the press from gaining more ammunition to use against him. And yes, I also wish he would cut back on the tweets, although I have never read any of them. I don't do tweets so I do not see the big liberal problem. Only the left worries about such trivial things instead of serious issues.
At least it is not a brothel that it would have been if the Clintons moved back in.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, I was laughing and could not respond. I can't stop thinking about how you liberal sissies are all up in a tizzy about this. You all are so entertaining. Can't wait to see what the midterms bring us when the left starts harping on why they should be elected. So far, not one lefty has discussed policies or issues other than what Trump says on a tweet or gossip about what is happening in his social life. Since half of you are gay, this reads more like Entertainment magazine.

Want my response on your hysteria regarding the subject? I don't care.
You must only listen to Fox. The Democrats haven't made it quite known what the Republicans are doing with health care. If that is not an issue or policy, what is it?

I know the answer. It is 17 male Republicans sitting around a round table with the right hand on the lap of the person to their right. Republicans only know right. Can't invite a Democrat, because his hand only goes left. So one Republican will not enjoy the fun of having his alter ego stroked. Can't invite a woman, because there is nothing to grab there. All you will get is air, and grief. What old man needs that?

Who wants to talk about Trump's social life other than Trump himself? So, the Russians hacking into our election affected Trump's social life. It certainly did. It gave him a job he can't handle. That is destroying his social life, and not his life on the golf course. Golf course. You know the place that he said he wouldn't be on, because he would be doing the work of the people.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
You must only listen to Fox. The Democrats haven't made it quite known what the Republicans are doing with health care. If that is not an issue or policy, what is it?

I know the answer. It is 17 male Republicans sitting around a round table with the right hand on the lap of the person to their right. Republicans only know right. Can't invite a Democrat, because his hand only goes left. So one Republican will not enjoy the fun of having his alter ego stroked. Can't invite a woman, because there is nothing to grab there. All you will get is air, and grief. What old man needs that?

Who wants to talk about Trump's social life other than Trump himself? So, the Russians hacking into our election affected Trump's social life. It certainly did. It gave him a job he can't handle. That is destroying his social life, and not his life on the golf course. Golf course. You know the place that he said he wouldn't be on, because he would be doing the work of the people.
It must be frustrating for the left to sit outside the closed door like the GOP had to when obiecare was created. Let's face it, the only reason the lefters want in is so they can start a ruckus to hinder progress. The left hates the fact that Trump played the game their way, using their dirty politics and won. Hopefully, the Republicans in congress will learn from it. In the old days, they called it guerrilla warfare when they fought against the redcoats.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
It must be frustrating for the left to sit outside the closed door like the GOP had to when obiecare was created. Let's face it, the only reason the lefters want in is so they can start a ruckus to hinder progress. The left hates the fact that Trump played the game their way, using their dirty politics and won. Hopefully, the Republicans in congress will learn from it. In the old days, they called it guerrilla warfare when they fought against the redcoats.
It might be easy to forget what the Republicans did for eight years under Obama. There were over 140 open meetings for Obamacare. There were 165 amendments both Democrat and Republican. The door was wide open when Obamacare was being discussed.

However from day one, the Republicans plan was to obstruct, and filibuster everything Obama did. The Republicans sure did learn from what they did, and are doing everything they can to make sure the tactics they applied don't get used on them. HYPOCRICY are its highest.

Trump played the Democrats game. It must be difficult to say that with a straight face. Then again you are Republican. Lying with a straight face isn't a talent. It is a requirement.

Trump lies so much that fact checkers can't keep up with him. Trump supporters are going to get what they desire a lot of nothing.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:27 PM
n/a

Trump has been office for FIVE MONTHS.....investigation into whether Russia tried to sway the elections was concluded and reported in January. ALL of the United States Intelligence Community..ALL, plus other countries joining in announced there was NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that they DID attempt and DID hack. Recently we find evidence they actually got into, but did not sway anything but DID intrude into a few states voting machines.

TODAY at the WH briefing this took place..

"White House press secretary Sean Spicer said on Tuesday that he had not yet spoken to President Trump about whether he believes Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

"I have not sat down and talked to him about that specific thing. Obviously, we've been dealing with a lot of other issues today,"

Spicer says he hasn't talked to Trump about Russian election meddling | TheHill

Perhaps because of talk like that from the White House....

"President Trump has hit another new personal low in another approval poll — this one showing that only 36% of Americans support his performance so far.

The new poll put out by CBS News Tuesday morning shows Trump with the lowest approval in that survey since he took office. His disapproval rating, meanwhile, has jumped to 57%."

President Trump hits new low for approval rating in CBS News poll - NY Daily News

Most shocking........

"Meanwhile, Trump has shown little interest in the multiple congressional investigations into Russia’s cyber attacks on the campaign."

Does he know that he is President of the United States ?
Old 06-20-2017, 05:34 PM
n/a

But then again...Max Boot, "an American author, consultant, editorialist, lecturer, and military historian.[1] He has been an advocate of American values in foreign policy. He once described his ideas as "American might to promote American ideals."[2] Boot worked as a writer and editor for Christian Science Monitor and then for The Wall Street Journal in the 1990s. He is now Jeane J. Kirkpatrick Senior Fellow in National Security Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. He has written for numerous publications such as The Weekly Standard, The Los Angeles Times, and The New York Times, and he has also authored books of military history. He is in favor of limited government at home and American leadership abroad."

Wrote in Foreign Policy magazine.....two pretty good sources of information....

"Donald Trump Is Proving Too Stupid to Be President"

"The surest indication of how not smart Trump is that he thinks his inability or lack of interest in acquiring knowledge doesn’t matter. He said last year that he reaches the right decisions “with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words ‘common sense,’ because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability.”

How’s that working out? There’s a reason why surveys show more support for Trump’s impeachment than for his presidency. From his catastrophically ill-conceived executive order on immigration to his catastrophically ill-conceived firing of Comey, his administration has been one disaster after another. And those fiascos can be ascribed directly to the president’s lack of intellectual horsepower."

The article is chock full of examples of how "smart" our President actually is....

ARTICLE ENDS WITH THIS.....

"The 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides that if the vice president and a majority of the cabinet certify that the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” he can be removed with the concurrence of two-thirds of both houses. That won’t happen, because Republicans are too craven to stand up to Trump. But on the merits perhaps it should. After nearly five months in office, Trump has given no indication that he possesses the mental capacity to be president."

Donald Trump Is Proving Too Stupid to Be President | Foreign Policy
Old 06-20-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Of course there are no tapes.

Chump is used to being a medium-sized fish, in a small pond and is used to bullying and threatening...to get his way.

He is now waaaay in over his head intellectually, integrity and ethically wise...and he's not even smart enough to have figured that out yet.

Comey looked him in the eye (had to look down of course ), called his bluff and testified knowing that if Trump actually had a recording that proved Comey wrong...it would be devastating to Comey's credibility.

Well, I guess anyone with a modicum of intelligence... knows how that's turning out.

Trump is nothing more than a thug who is used to lying, threatening, suing and bullying.

And you Trump Cultists bought it...hook, line and sinker.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

Quote:

Chump is used to being a medium-sized fish, in a small pond and is used to bullying and threatening...to get his way.

He is now waaaay in over his head intellectually, integrity and ethically wise...and he's not even smart enough to have figured that out yet.

Comey looked him in the eye (had to look down of course ), called his bluff and testified knowing that if Trump actually had a recording that proved Comey wrong...it would be devastating to Comey's credibility.

Well, I guess anyone with a modicum of intelligence... knows how that's turning out.

Trump is nothing more than a thug who is used to lying, threatening, suing and bullying.

The age of patriotism seems to be dead.

These people think accusing people of felonies with no substantiation by a man who has never in 70 years done one single thing for his country is making America great.

These people think publicly and on a world stage criticizing his own country's judicial system, all 17 intelligence agencies, firing three (3) justice employees because they were investigating him is making America great.

So much more, but these simple minded posters will come on here, label everyone, attack with venom and lies thise who do not stand at attention, attack and lie about the media because they report truth and bow to this man.

Education in history and of course basic civic courses would have helped these folks for sure
Old 06-20-2017, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
because they'd be destroyed with real facts about the dangers of their abhorrent lifestyle.

Same reason there's no blacks posting...they'd be destroyed by the facts too.

At least the women try...
yourJoints are too stiff.jpg
Old 06-20-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

The White House has always been considered the peoples house. This is why tours are given out every day of the year. Why would you say it is not?
The people's house - The White House - war, election, domestic, second
Old 06-21-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

That's because Bannon says Spicer is getting too fat. Almost as fat as his boss!
Old 06-21-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
The White House has always been considered the peoples house. This is why tours are given out every day of the year. Why would you say it is not?
The people's house - The White House - war, election, domestic, second
Apparently, you forgot that Obama closed the tours and raised the fence (to keep Americans OUT).
Old 06-21-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

And you will still be a whiny lil' bit*h through the year 2020. Why don't you go get your nails done or something?

Tags
states, united, people, white, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.